Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

Prof Alemayehu G/mariam, who was a stanch supporter of Abiy Ahmed sent an angry short message!

Post by Wedi » 10 Jan 2022, 16:00

Prof Alemayehu G/mariam, who was a stanch supporter of Abiy Ahmed sent an angry short message! 🤣😀 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Prof Alemayehu G/mariam, who was a stanch supporter of Abiy Ahmed sent an angry short message!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 10 Jan 2022, 16:39

Two prominent individuals who realized the intellectual capacity and other potential of PM Abiy Ahmed early on are Prof. Alemayehu G/Mariam and the late Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam, both staunch defenders of Ethiopia's interest.

Before he passed away Prof. Mesfin said something like "I can't stop admiring and woundering how his mind works" or something similar, in reference to the PM.

Prof. Alemayehu also said, repeatedly on many different occasions, the level of intellectual capacity of the PM is astaunishing, a strategist and he talked of the PM's detractors bunch of losers, who can't measure to a fractiion of the PM's level of intellect.

Tiago

Re: Prof Alemayehu G/mariam, who was a stanch supporter of Abiy Ahmed sent an angry short message!

Post by Tiago » 10 Jan 2022, 17:03

Abiy is may be intellectual :lol: but he has proven to the public he is simply a smooth-talker and indifferent to public concern.

አንገቴ ይቀላል እንጅ በኢትዮጵያ አልደራደርም :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 Jan 2022, 19:32

I corrected your statement as follow:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 16:39
Two prominent individuals who were duped by the intellectual incapacity and other shortcomings of PM Abiy Ahmed early on are Prof. Alemayehu G/Mariam and the late Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam, both staunch defenders of Ethiopia's interest.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 10 Jan 2022, 19:45

DefendTheTruth wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 16:39
Two prominent individuals who realized the intellectual capacity and other potential of PM Abiy Ahmed early on are Prof. Alemayehu G/Mariam and the late Prof. Mesfin Woldemariam, both staunch defenders of Ethiopia's interest.

Before he passed away Prof. Mesfin said something like "I can't stop admiring and woundering how his mind works" or something similar, in reference to the PM.

Prof. Alemayehu also said, repeatedly on many different occasions, the level of intellectual capacity of the PM is astaunishing, a strategist and he talked of the PM's detractors bunch of losers, who can't measure to a fractiion of the PM's level of intellect.

So, are you surprised by Almariam’s comment or not,right now? Haree?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Jan 2022, 21:26

By the way Al Mariam is in Addis now. I bet the last penny I have he would not make a nonsense statement like that. Yes, Al has been known for killing us with adjectives to the point that we suffocate that was because he passionately hate TPLF. He might have been confused, even angered but he couldn’t throw the adjective trash towards Abiy.