Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

I heard that Abiy Ahmed is Disinvited to present in the አዴፓ meeting to be hold at Bahir Dar

Post by Abere » 10 Jan 2022, 14:12

I heard that Abiy Ahmed is Disinvited to present in the አዴፓ meeting to be hold at Bahir Dar. If the rumor is true, this will be the first ever bold step taken by አዴፓ. It is also reported a unanimous position is taken regarding Humera, Welqait and Raya. አዴፓ has taken a 100% position No to negotiate over these historical territories of Amhara. Thus, a stern warning is being sent to Abiy Ahmed - regardless of his premature joy of cheering a phone chat with boss Joe Biden. It is now clear, a clear position is being taken regarding the war opened in last November 2020.

Abere

Re: I heard that Abiy Ahmed is Disinvited to present in the አዴፓ meeting to be hold at Bahir Dar

Post by Abere » 10 Jan 2022, 14:22

አበይ አህመድ ከባህርዳር ስብሰባ እንዳይ መጣ ማስገንዘቡ ትልቅ እርምጃ ነው። ተንከሳክሶ እንድ እንደ ውሻ እንድመለስ የሚል ቁርጥ አቋም ተይዟል። የአሳምነው አምላክ እንድህ እያጋለጠው ይገኛል። እራሱን በእራሱ ያጋለጠው ዐብይ ይህ ሲያንሰው ነው። በመቀጠል የአማራ ክልል ምንም አይነት መሳርያ መከላከያ ይዞ እንዳይወጣ - መከላከያ እጅ እና እግሩን ብቻ ይዞ ይውጣ ከፈራ። በኦሮሙማ ባህርዳር የታሰሩት በአስቸኳይ መፍታት አለበት። ከስብሃት እና ከጁሃር ሙሃመድ የከፋ ምን ወንጀል ፈጽመዋል? አማራ ከመሆናቸው በስተቀር።

kibramlak

Re: I heard that Abiy Ahmed is Disinvited to present in the አዴፓ meeting to be hold at Bahir Dar

Post by kibramlak » 10 Jan 2022, 14:41

ውሻ አሳዳጊውን አይረሳም እንደሚባለው ፣ አብይ አሳዳጊውን ትህነግን ያልረሳ ውሻ (በብሀሪው) እና ሴረኛ (በድርጊቱ) ነው፣፣

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 10 Jan 2022, 14:49

Abere wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 14:12
I heard that Abiy Ahmed is Disinvited to present in the አዴፓ meeting to be hold at Bahir Dar. If the rumor is true, this will be the first ever bold step taken by አዴፓ. It is also reported a unanimous position is taken regarding Humera, Welqait and Raya. አዴፓ has taken a 100% position No to negotiate over these historical territories of Amhara. Thus, a stern warning is being sent to Abiy Ahmed - regardless of his premature joy of cheering a phone chat with boss Joe Biden. It is now clear, a clear position is being taken regarding the war opened in last November 2020.
Farting Gim Nefxegan, Qodawun siyawadid!! Dinqem Abiy Ahmedin gibzsa xeraci; alkerebachihum. You will be kicked out from Welqait in 2 days , MF!!!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 Jan 2022, 14:51

Don't put your hope on BEADEN. These are Amhara donkeys who were serving agame for 27 years and are now serving Gallas. BEADEN is a curse to Amhara. TPLF collected these hodams from lower stratum of the Amhara society and all they know is how to bend. Whatever they say in their mouth is a bluff. They endlessly meet, eat fruit and the next thing you know is they are a tool either for Agame or Galla

If Amhara need a change, the killing and the fighting should start from these hodams. If you distroy their structure, there will be no subservient and real Amharas can take over the struggle to 4 killo.

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 Jan 2022, 15:31

ፋንድያም አህያ-
ዝም ብለህ ታናፋለህ። ገና ጭልጥ ያለ ጦርነት እየገባህ በነጻ ድል በትሪ አብይ ይሰጠኛል ብለህ ልጋግህን ታዝረበርባለሁ። ገና ችግር እና እከክህን በገል ታካለህ። አማራ ጥሩ አገጣሚ ላይ ነው ለረጅም ጦርነት የተዘጋጀ ነው።
tolcha wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 14:49
Farting Gim Nefxegan, Qodawun siyawadid!! Dinqem Abiy Ahmedin gibzsa xeraci; alkerebachihum. You will be kicked out from Welqait in 2 days , MF!!!

Tadiyalehu

Post by Tadiyalehu » 10 Jan 2022, 15:46

Abere
አንተ አራም ቁጭራ!!!
ተው ተው ተው ተው በአፍህ ማራት ይቅርብህ??! ተው ከዚህ የበለጠ ትዋረዳለህ!?
አንተ በጠጣም ፋንድያ ... የአዴፓ ስልጣንና አቅም የቱ ድረስ እንደሆነ እንኳን አታውቅም!!!
በል እንግዲህ ልክህን አንድ በአንድ እናሣይሃለን!!!
Mark my words! አንተ ቁጭራ አህያ የአህያ ዘር!
እናትህ ትበዳ!

Abere

Post by Abere » 10 Jan 2022, 16:19

I was in disbelief too. The whole situation in Ethiopia is so unpredictable. It might sound like Abiy Ahmed is taken to custody or deposed, but we watched a lot of weird and bizarre things since last year. Thus, the walking away of BEADEN could be one of the strangest thing to hear this year. I don't know what option BEADEN is left with now. Anyways, neither BEADEN will not either have the capacity to stop Amhara defense force from fighting. There is also rumor the Fano force are to ignore stand on your ground instruction and begin attack. Thus, the situation on the ground is very fluid and Abiy Ahmed is very much confused finding himself between rock and hard places. I guess he deserves it. Although he released the diaper men and women of Tigray to criminals, all Tigres wanted his head on a plate and at the same time the coward Orommuma are angered for he jailed their Islamist Jawar. It looks the only ones walking their necks high are Amhara and Eritrea for they have been true their position and consistent statements. In my opinion, the right moment has just arrived for the Amhara people to chart their future. Amhara does not need PP or TPLF, it is the largest population with the largest military population base.

Misraq wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 14:51
Don't put your hope on BEADEN. These are Amhara donkeys who were serving agame for 27 years and are now serving Gallas. BEADEN is a curse to Amhara. TPLF collected these hodams from lower stratum of the Amhara society and all they know is how to bend. Whatever they say in their mouth is a bluff. They endlessly meet, eat fruit and the next thing you know is they are a tool either for Agame or Galla

If Amhara need a change, the killing and the fighting should start from these hodams. If you distroy their structure, there will be no subservient and real Amharas can take over the struggle to 4 killo.