Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

ሌላው የግብጽ ተስፋየ ገብረ-ኣብ ውድ ነፍስ-ሄር ወሒድ ሓምድ ፥ ሙሰልሰል(series) ኣል-ጃማዓ (The Brotherhood) season 1,Episode 1

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Dec 2021, 12:28

• ሌላው የግብጽ ተስፋየ ገብረ-ኣብ ውድ ነፍስ-ሄር ወሒድ ሓምድ ፥ ሙሰልሰል(series) ኣል-ጃማዓ (The Brotherhood) season 1,Episode 1

• ኣንዳንድ ሰዎችን ትንሽ ቢያስቆጣም በሚልዮኖች ግን ብዙ ኣድናቆት ኣግኝተዋል። እኔም ከቤተ-ሰብየና ኣረብ ጓደኞቼ ሆኜ በረመዳን ጊዜ ተከታትየዋለሁ ። ወሒድ ሓምድ የመጻፍ ችሎታው ያሳደገው በልጅነቱ በኣንድ በኣካባብያቸው የነበረ የመጽሓፍ ዱካን ሳይከፍል መጽሓፍ ኣንብቦ ለመምለስና ከዚያም ኣንዳንድ ጊዜ እዛ ሆኖ ዱካኑን እየጠበቀ ለማምበብ ይፈቀድለት ስለ ነበረ ነው ። ወሒድ ሓምድን የሚያስፈራሩ ሰዎች ቢኖሩም በሂወቱ ጊዜ ከስራውና ታሪክ የመንገር ተልእኮው ( መለኮታዊ እንበለው ) ግን ሊያቆሙት ኣልቻሉም ። ብራዘርሁድ ኣንድና ሁለት ኣቅርቦ እንደሰማሁት ሶስተኛውን ኣዘጋጅቶ ወደ ህዝብ ከማቅረቡ በፊት ወደ የሁላችን ኣገር ሄደ ። መንግስተ-ሰማያት የዋርሶ ጅግና ወሒድ ሓምድ የግብጽ ተስፋየ ገብረ-ኣብ የተለያዩ የታሪክ ምንጮች ሰብስቦ በሲሪስና ፊልሞች የሚያቀርብ የነበረ ።

Abe Abraham

Re: ሌላው የግብጽ ተስፋየ ገብረ-ኣብ ውድ ነፍስ-ሄር ወሒድ ሓምድ ፥ ሙሰልሰል(series) ኣል-ጃማዓ (The Brotherhood) season 1,Episode 1

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Dec 2021, 14:24

• ወሒድ ሓምድን "ብራዘርሁድ ኣንድና ሁለት ለህዝብ ኣቅርበህ ስራውን በህዝብ ግዙፍ ተቀባይነት ኣግኝተዋል ። በግብጽና በኣረቡ ኣለም ሚልዮኖች በቲቪና በኢንተርነት ተከታትለዎታል ። ኣሁን ሶስተኛውን እንጠብቃለን ። ስለዚ ጥያቄው ሶስተኛው እየተዘጋጀ ነው የሚል ነው ። " ተበሎ ሲጠየቅ ታላቁ ጸሓፊውና ደራሲው " ኣስቤታለሁ ሆኖ ግን ትንሽ ሁኔታውን ራቅ ብየ ልመለከተው ጊዜ ያስፈልጋል ። ሁኔታውን ካልበሰለ ግምጋሜና ዳግመ-ግምጋሜ ልታደርግ ስለማትችል ። " ብሎ መለሰ ። ብራዘርሁድ ክፍል ኣንድ ትንሽ በየብራዘርሁድ እንቅስቃሴ በሙባረክ ጊዜ ጀምሮ በታሪክ ተጉዞ ወደ የሓሰን ኣል-በና - የብራዘርሁድ መስራችና የመንፈስ ኣባት - ወቅት ተመልሶ የብራዘርሁድ ታሪኩን ከኣመሰራረቱ ጀምሮ ያቀርባል ። ሁለተኛው ክፍል ደሞ ስለ የብራዘርሁድ እንቅስቃሴ በየጀማል ዓብድኣልናስር ጊዜና ስለ ሰይድ ቑጥብ ይናገራል ።

በኢትዮጵያ ለማያነብና ለሚያነብ ህዝብ ተመሳሳይ ታሪካዊ ስራዎችን የማቅረብ ችሎታ ሊኖር ይችላል ። መጥፎ ዕድል ሆኖ ግን ታላቁ ባለ ልዩ ችሎታ ተስፋየ ገብረ-ኣብ --ያምላክ ፍቃድ ሆኖ -- ኣበክሮ ትቶን ቢሄድም ሌሎች ተባብረው ለትልቅ ታሪካዊ የቲቪ ድራማ የሚሆን ጽሁፍ ለማዛጋጀት የሚቻላቸው ሊሞክሩ ይችላሉ ።

ግን ኣንድ ችግር ኣለ እሱ ደሞ የተዋናዮች ጉዳይ የሚመለከት ነው ።በኣፍሪቃና ( ለምሳሌ ናይጀርያ ) በኢትዮጵያ ለምን መሆኑን ባልታወቀ ምክንያት ረግተህ የሚሰጠህን የፊልምና ሲሪስ ሮል ከመጫወት በኣይንህና በእጅህ የመናገር ልምድ ኣለ ።በኔ ኣስተያየት ይህ ኣስፈላጊ ኣይደለም ።ከዚያ ባሻገር ሮሎችን የሚጫወቱ - በመልካቸውና ክብደታቸው(ለምሳሌ ኣባት ሆኖ ኣባት የሚመስል ) - ችግር ያለ ኣይመስለኝም ። ቆንጆ ሴቶች ብዙ ናቸው። ያ ኣስቸጋሪ ኣይደለም!!

• በሚልዮኖች የሚደነቅ ወሒድ ሓምድ ኣንዲት " የጨለማ ወፎች / ጥዩር ኣል-ዘላም/ ኣዕዋፍ ጸላም " የምትባል ስለ የብራዘርሁድ ሰዎች የምትናገር ፊልም ጽፈዋል ።

Abe Abraham

Re: ሌላው የግብጽ ተስፋየ ገብረ-ኣብ ውድ ነፍስ-ሄር ወሒድ ሓምድ ፥ ሙሰልሰል(series) ኣል-ጃማዓ (The Brotherhood) season 1,Episode 1

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Dec 2021, 15:20

• በሚልዮኖች የሚደነቅ ወሒድ ሓምድ ኣንዲት " የጨለማ ወፎች / ጥዩር ኣል-ዘላም/ ኣዕዋፍ ጸላም " የምትባል ስለ የብራዘርሁድ ሰዎች የምትናገር ፊልም ጽፈዋል ።

Roha

Post by Roha » 27 Dec 2021, 16:11

Abe, thank you again for the post out of the Arab world and for sharing your expertise of the region.
Even though, I speak and understand many languages including Arabic, I would not dare to say that I am an expert in any language as you are. You are one of the few here who can communicate in this forum in several languages at the same time and very fluently, as many others such as tarik, Fiyameta, Meleket ...
My question is that with all your linguistic caliber, have you ever thought of translating Naguib Mahfouz's book of short stories into Tigrinya and Amharic. Think about it, you can do it. Because, that would make a great contribution to our collection of literary materials.

Naguib Mahfouz Abdelaziz Ibrahim Ahmed Al-Basha; 11 December 1911 – 30 August 2006 was an Egyptian writer who won the 1988 Nobel Prize for Literature. Mahfouz is regarded as one of the first contemporary writers of Arabic literature, along with Taha Hussein, to explore themes of existentialism.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 27 Dec 2021, 18:02

Roha wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 16:11
Abe, thank you again for the post out of the Arab world and for sharing your expertise of the region.
Even though, I speak and understand many languages including Arabic, I would not dare to say that I am an expert in any language as you are. You are one of the few here who can communicate in this forum in several languages at the same time and very fluently, as many others such as tarik, Fiyameta, Meleket ...
My question is that with all your linguistic caliber, have you ever thought of translating Naguib Mahfouz's book of short stories into Tigrinya and Amharic. Think about it, you can do it. Because, that would make a great contribution to our collection of literary materials.

Naguib Mahfouz Abdelaziz Ibrahim Ahmed Al-Basha; 11 December 1911 – 30 August 2006 was an Egyptian writer who won the 1988 Nobel Prize for Literature. Mahfouz is regarded as one of the first contemporary writers of Arabic literature, along with Taha Hussein, to explore themes of existentialism.
  • Roha,

If you love languages and want to know other cultures make some time free to watch ኣል-ጃማዓ one and two. Even the enemies of ወሒድ ሓምድ attest to his superior ability in writing dialogues and telling stories.

I like the works of ነጂብ/ነጊብ ( Egyptian pronunciation of his name ) ማሕፉዝ both in their written and filmed versions. That familiarity could make the task of translating his works less difficult if I were to give it a try one day. I wonder if you have heard of other Egyptian writers like ጀማል ኣል-ቒጣኒ ( admired by Prof. Edward Said) and ዩሲፍ ኢድሪስ ( short stories ).
Here is Episode 3 of ኣል-ጃማዓ

Abere

Post by Abere » 21 Jan 2022, 12:49

አነተ ሰውየ terrorist ሁሉ ነው እንደ እያመጣህ የምታስነብበን - አንድ ነገር። ስንት የሰለጠነ ፓለቲካ እና የብዕር ሰው እያለ የዐረብ ገርዳሜ :lol: ምን ይሰራልሃል። የዐረብ ኦሮሙማ ነገር ሁከት ነው። ዐረብ እረፍት የለው ቀውጢ ነው። :mrgreen:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 21 Jan 2022, 13:11

Abere wrote:
21 Jan 2022, 12:49
አነተ ሰውየ terrorist ሁሉ ነው እንደ እያመጣህ የምታስነብበን - አንድ ነገር። ስንት የሰለጠነ ፓለቲካ እና የብዕር ሰው እያለ የዐረብ ገርዳሜ :lol: ምን ይሰራልሃል። የዐረብ ኦሮሙማ ነገር ሁከት ነው። ዐረብ እረፍት የለው ቀውጢ ነው። :mrgreen:
የብራዘርሁድና የሓሰን ኣል-በና ታሪክ በቀላሉ የሚታይ ኣይደለም ።