Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Is Abbiy planning to go out like Atse Tedross ?

Post by Blueshift » 25 Nov 2021, 12:33

Theodore 1st, accoding to Meles , the bare footed crazy bandit who killed any living thing around :lol: :lol: Just a minute, I have a lot of respect for the king. Theodore asked Queen Victoria, arguably the most powerful queen ever lived, for her hand in marriage. That takes guts and pride. Now, Abbiy is not Yohaness, the crazy king who deported moslems out of Tigray, or the con man, intelligent king, the black dude who dines and wines (tella) surrounded by lions. Are those lions for real anyway. Shewa is full of hyenas, why lions. BTW, the agames need to watch out for the hyenas. They are everywhere. Believe it or not, as coward is the hyena is, he or she goes afer the face first. Now, to sum it up, Abbiy wants to go the Tedros way, and that deserves a merit to the little man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Re: Is Abbiy planning to go out like Atse Tedross ?

Post by kerenite » 25 Nov 2021, 15:17

Blueshift wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:33
Theodore 1st, accoding to Meles , the bare footed crazy bandit who killed any living thing around :lol: :lol: Just a minute, I have a lot of respect for the king. Theodore asked Queen Victoria, arguably the most powerful queen ever lived, for her hand in marriage. That takes guts and pride. Now, Abbiy is not Yohaness, the crazy king who deported moslems out of Tigray, or the con man, intelligent king, the black dude who dines and wines (tella) surrounded by lions. Are those lions for real anyway. Shewa is full of hyenas, why lions. BTW, the agames need to watch out for the hyenas. They are everywhere. Believe it or not, as coward is the hyena is, he or she goes afer the face first. Now, to sum it up, Abbiy wants to go the Tedros way, and that deserves a merit to the little man. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueshift,

My 2 cents here:

I ain't a historian but history is one of my hobbies.

Regarding atse tedros, he was a lunatic and drunkard person according to the memoirs written by the missionaries who were his prisoners at his magdalla enclave.

Fast forward to 1868. When the brits troops (70% indians and the rest brits) broke the magdella gate, tedros's quasi prime minister ras ingidawerku told tedros that there is a chance that they can flee. There is a narrow corridor down the mountain. Tedros angrily said, you idiot the enclave is surrounded by the galla queen mestewat hence there is no chance.

Some hours later, he committed suicide. When the brits arrived at the scene they found his dead body absolutely naked, his few remaining loyal soldiers took his belongings and even his clothes when they fled.

My sources:

1. Rassam's memoir

2. Dr. Blank's memoir

3. Lord Napier's memoir

They are availabe at the victoria museum in London.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 25 Nov 2021, 15:46

Blueshift wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:33

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 25 Nov 2021, 17:36

Ape wedi torserawit,

You filth :twisted: . Do you thing Abbiy is going to end up like the dead young man above you posted above. :roll: :lol: BTW, that man is a hero. He died for this people. Didn't matter how. You are one stupid adgi. For your defence of your adgi people, you had to post such graphic image. Some of your relatives have met their creator far worse than that, and far more than the agames have been met with such gruesome endings. Dirbay adgi. ባርያ ናይ የእዱግ:twisted: :lol: :lol: