Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: "I believe genocide is underway in Tigray" Senator Menendez Chairman Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Nov 2021, 20:54

The senator from New Jersey must be the TPLF paid guy. I do not think the Senator is a person who cannot rationally think after all he was a senator for awhile now. Even at the beginning, when the infighting was two weeks old, the Senator used his foreign committee chairmanship to promote the TPLF agenda. Even then he said genocide was happening. I think the Senator was paid. In fact, once he was accused of taking bribery money from foreigners, I don’t know how he buried that accusation under the rug, but the Ethiopian government should do some background check on this guy. If he uses his chairmanship to promote TPLF for what he was paid Americans have a right to know.

sarcasm

Re: "I believe genocide is underway in Tigray" Senator Menendez Chairman Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Post by sarcasm » 24 Nov 2021, 21:01

All American, European and African politicians, government and non government organizations, international and regional organizations, international and local journalists, celebrities etc etc are on TPLF payroll. If Abiy issues an open letter to all of the above and offer them more payments than TPLF, all of them would be on his side, I guess.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Nov 2021, 21:05

Abiy is not buying them. He has no interest to do so.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Nov 2021, 22:01

Aye Edu junta
Does this corrupt senator know Ethiopian forces willingly left Chigray long a go and your Junta took advantage of that and crossed to Amara and Afar border and massacring innocent civilians there? He is a paid agent who would do anything for money. His corruption case is still on FBI’s hand just thought you know….the money you pay him today probably won’t be enough to safe him from heading to jail soon.

sarcasm wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 20:29