Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Y3n3g3s3w

Professor Efrem Issac is back again

Post by Y3n3g3s3w » 24 Nov 2021, 15:18

Whenever TPLF is in grave danger you will always find Professor Efrem issac as a peace negotiator 🤔🤔🤔

Here he is moderately the last effort to save TPLF zoom meeting

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Professor Efrem Issac is back again

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Nov 2021, 15:45

Now, let's start connecting the dots. If Prof. Ephrem Isaak is back to the scene, then who could certainly also be part of the ring as well?

Answering this question could spare us much more damage, because those in the ring could also be from within the government itself, as double agents or otherwise.

Don't assume the part of the ring are all the Tigreans. There are also players in the ring from the other ethnic groups, notably the Oromos and the Amharas as well.

They, those I am referring to here, are fighting the government from within, most likely.

The sabotage going on at the military front (I certainly feel that there is a sabotage in the military, else we can't reasonably explain how TPLF could succeed to advance that much within the last few months) might also be at play in the other sectors.

Ethiopian politics is all about sabotaging, no one has succeed so far to create a name's worthy political party in the country, perhaps save EPRDF and its associates, but when it comes to sabotaging the actions of the "other side" all the actors are perfectly skilled in the job.

Anyhow, my point here is that if Ephrem Isaak is in it, then certainly there are some others in it as well. Mark my words!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2021, 15:59

The [deleted] that sits on the economic Council advisory to the prime minister who took to twitter to accuse the federal police of ethnic profiling is in the video asking about post abiy Ethiopia. There's definitely many more like her sabotaging the federal government from within. Ethiopians need to do some house cleaning.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:45
Now, let's start connecting the dots. If Prof. Ephrem Isaak is back to the scene, then who could certainly also be part of the ring as well?

Answering this question could spare us much more damage, because those in the ring could also be from within the government itself, as double agents or otherwise.

Don't assume the part of the ring are all the Tigreans. There are also players in the ring from the other ethnic groups, notably the Oromos and the Amharas as well.

They, those I am referring to here, are fighting the government from within, most likely.

The sabotage going on at the military front (I certainly feel that there is a sabotage in the military, else we can't reasonably explain how TPLF could succeed to advance that much within the last few months) might also be at play in the other sectors.

Ethiopian politics is all about sabotaging, no one has succeed so far to create a name's worthy political party in the country, perhaps save EPRDF and its associates, but when it comes to sabotaging the actions of the "other side" all the actors are perfectly skilled in the job.

Anyhow, my point here is that if Ephrem Isaak is in it, then certainly there are some others in it as well. Mark my words!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Nov 2021, 16:06

Those who have been seen here or somewhere else,we can know them from now on at least, my point is about those whom we don't know openly so far that they are part of the ring. This could be critically important, in my view.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:59
The [deleted] that sits on the economic Council advisory to the prime minister who took to twitter to accuse the federal police of ethnic profiling is in the video asking about post abiy Ethiopia. There's definitely many more like her sabotaging the federal government from within. Ethiopians need to do some house cleaning.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:45

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 24 Nov 2021, 16:14

The rats are exposed and that PlG Eleni has certainly been tplf operatives. How many are they still in Ethiopia must be a big question. Surely, many rats must be at various NGOs, UN, Universities, among the notable ones. Small rats are everywhere in the cities
Y3n3g3s3w wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:18
Whenever TPLF is in grave danger you will always find Professor Efrem issac as a peace negotiator 🤔🤔🤔

Here he is moderately the last effort to save TPLF zoom meeting