ዋይ! ወያኔ 15,000 እሬሳ እንካችሁ ቅበሩልኝ ባላ ለባቲ ከተማ ኗሪዎች ጥላ ሸሸች::

Post by Abere » 24 Nov 2021, 12:08

ዋይ! ወያኔ 15,000 እሬሳ እንካችሁ ቅበሩልኝ ባላ ለባቲ ከተማ ኗሪዎች ጥላ ሸሸች::

Source:- ከዛሬው የጎበዜ ሲሳይ ቃል ዐቀባይ

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: ዋይ! ወያኔ 15,000 እሬሳ እንካችሁ ቅበሩልኝ ባላ ለባቲ ከተማ ኗሪዎች ጥላ ሸሸች::

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2021, 15:00

All these died for what? The stupidity of weyane rodents is boundless. Tigrayans should give up weyane fat rats and save whatever they have left in scarce Tigray.

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Nov 2021, 15:24

--- That is the sad part, they don't know what they are dying for. They were told they would get rich once the arrived at Addis Ababa, own big villa house, drive luxurious cars, become investors, or get title of army General or Colonel. They even told them Tegaru have anti-bullet amulets , which they put around their necks to sniff. These illiterate kids are mentally controlled by super idiot monsters like Stalin the Satan.

--- The one thing I wish the government do is just give them 24/36 hours to surrender their hands to Fano/ENDF and save their lives. I think a temporary shelter or camp of these captives somewhere at the outskirt of Kombolcha should be set - it should be a high security camp.

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:00
All these died for what? The stupidity of weyane rodents is boundless. Tigrayans should give up weyane fat rats and save whatever they have left in scarce Tigray.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 24 Nov 2021, 15:46

No need to give them time. It was fruitless last time and it won't be any different this time. What it needs to be done is cut off tplf from the north and mow them all. Save the ones that surrender, tplf take patience as a weakness. Only language they understand is violence.
Abere wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:24
--- That is the sad part, they don't know what they are dying for. They were told they would get rich once the arrived at Addis Ababa, own big villa house, drive luxurious cars, become investors, or get title of army General or Colonel. They even told them Tegaru have anti-bullet amulets , which they put around their necks to sniff. These illiterate kids are mentally controlled by super idiot monsters like Stalin the Satan.

--- The one thing I wish the government do is just give them 24/36 hours to surrender their hands to Fano/ENDF and save their lives. I think a temporary shelter or camp of these captives somewhere at the outskirt of Kombolcha should be set - it should be a high security camp.

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:00