Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: <<<(((JUST IN)))>>>Athelete Hailesellasie & X-Tplf Aregawi Berhe Said They R Ready 2 Go 2 Z War Fronts!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by kerenite » 24 Nov 2021, 12:11

tarik wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 11:21

Tarikachew,

Haile gebrssellassie will make it back to addis safely.

Mind you, at the war front when the weyannes chase him he would run back to addis at a speed of a cheetah, hence there is zero chance for the weyannies to catch him while there is no weyanne who can run faster than him.

WTF is going in your country?

The 7th king is bragging that he will lead the army to victory. Lol he has never been a commander of even a platoon. Even in the ethio-eri war of the year 2000, he was just a sheer radio operator.

Your country is fuccked up.

Blueshift

Re: <<<(((JUST IN)))>>>Athelete Hailesellasie & X-Tplf Aregawi Berhe Said They R Ready 2 Go 2 Z War Fronts!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by Blueshift » 24 Nov 2021, 13:20

Brother Kerenite,

I don't know about that. There are lightening fast Tigrayan women who can catch the aging Haile Sellasie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Nov 2021, 13:43

Blueshift wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 13:20
Brother Kerenite,

I don't know about that. There are lightening fast Tigrayan women who can catch the aging Haile Sellasie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh wedi Adey,

I believe the desperate abi is utilizing such types of celebrities who are more famous and who are more loved in ethiopia than him to convince the ethio people to rally behind him for a lost cause.

I believe the game is over for abi......