Senior Member+

ደቡብ ክልል ምን እያለ ነው?

Post by Horus » 24 Nov 2021, 10:57

eden
Member+

Re: ደቡብ ክልል ምን እያለ ነው?

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2021, 11:49

My thoughts:
  • He is responding to his constituencies aversion to the civil war, as exemplified by Dishta Gina's ጆሮአችን ደማ
  • He considers this war the war of the Tigrayan leaders in Asmera and Meqele just like the 1998 war. His people die on this or that Tigrayan leaders' side for war not theirs.
  • He is facing internal opposition from his party due to highly disproportionate number of war casualties and POWs coming from his state.
  • He is getting pressure from OPDO leaders to resist the new sheriff in town, Demeke. OPDO is avoiding direct confrontation at this point.
I could be wrong but these are my thoughts based on publicly available information so far
Last edited by eden on 24 Nov 2021, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Nov 2021, 12:02

eden wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 11:49
My thoughts:
  • He is responding to his constituencies aversion to the civil war, as exemplified by Dishta Gina's ጆሮአችን ደማ
  • He considers this war the war of the Tigrayan leaders in Asmera and Meqele just like the 1998 war. His people die on this or that Tigrayan leaders' side for war not theirs.
  • He is facing internal opposition due to disproportionate number of war casualties and POWs coming from his state.
  • He is getting pressure from OPDO leaders to resist the new sheriff in town, Demeke. OPDO is avoiding direct confrontation at this point.
I could be wrong
Abiy Ahmed is more popular in South Killil than he is in Oromoiya or Amara killil. So you got is exactly the opposite!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Nov 2021, 21:22

Hours,

Your claim may be right but I don't see how your claim of Abiy being more popular with the Southern state disproves the four points. You care to explain?