Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethioscience

We support ዘመነ ካሴ decision!! Kill Aggressor Agames with a smile!!!

Post by ethioscience » 23 Nov 2021, 21:26

Last edited by ethioscience on 24 Nov 2021, 05:06, edited 3 times in total.

Misraq

Re: We support ዘመነ ካሴ decision!!

Post by Misraq » 23 Nov 2021, 21:31

Massive respect for Zemene. He knew and understood that ENDF alone is not good. He started mass mobilization in Gojjam early and the low IQ cadres in ESAT and that fat ፒግ Dereje Habtewold (Zena tube) denounced him and smeared him.

These former Birhanu Nega lap-dogs who also changed themselves to be Abiy's cheer leading lapdogs kept their girly mouth shut when Abiy himself said what Zemene was advocating for months two weeks ago in Bahrdar.

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 23 Nov 2021, 21:40

Agree Misraq ዘመነ ካሴ ዳግም በላይ ዘለቀ እንዳይሆን ከባንዳዎች ይጠንቀቅ

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 Nov 2021, 23:02

Misraq wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 21:31
Massive respect for Zemene. He knew and understood that ENDF alone is not good. He started mass mobilization in Gojjam early and the low IQ cadres in ESAT and that fat ፒግ Dereje Habtewold (Zena tube) denounced him and smeared him.

These former Birhanu Nega lap-dogs who also changed themselves to be Abiy's cheer leading lapdogs kept their girly mouth shut when Abiy himself said what Zemene was advocating for months two weeks ago in Bahrdar.
Honorable Jimmy,

I have massive respect for any Ethiopian who hates agames because agames are evil. I have even more respect for ዘመነ ካሴ and his army for executing the surrendered agame rat tag militias. It means he has already realized that the surrendered agames will give another problem tomorrow to the people of Amhara if he lets them go. Why would anyone feed the selfie obsessed rag tag agame militias who have been killing, raping and looting the people of Amhara and Afar anyway? I just want him to keep the cleaning up!!!

On a different note though: I understand you might be mad with ESAT guys who are also proud Ethiopians but you are absolutely wrong to badmouth them. You can disagree with the way they have been doing but you can't question the love they have for the people of Amhara and the rest of Ethiopians. Personally, I respect all of them since they hate agames so much. I don't think you love the people of Amhara and Ethiopia more that the ESAT guys and Dereje Habtewold that you have tried to belittle them. They might have made mistakes here and there but I am sure they stood their ground and fought agames for over a decade. I have mad respect for the proud Ethiopian brothers Sisay Agena, Mesay Mekonene and the rest of the crew. In fact, they are the one of the very few reliable source of news these days. By the way, do you know brother Derejet Habtewold have collected a lot of money and handed it to Fano?? Do you also know that ESAT through Marmia(I am not sure the name of girl??) have been collecting money, food and other stuffs and hand them to Amhara people who have been affected by Agames aggression all over Amhara killil.

Now, we would like to know how much you and others like you who are good at criticizing have contributed to the people of Amhara and Afar to see if you have the audacity to badmouth ESAT as well as Dereje Habteweld.

God bless ESAT and Dereje Habteweld.
God bless ዘመነ ካሴ and his army.
God bless Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Misraq

Re: We support ዘመነ ካሴ decision!! Kill Aggressor Agames with a smile!!!

Post by Misraq » 24 Nov 2021, 00:03

Honourable Hawzein,

You have little knowledge on this subject. You just touched the surface and I forgive you for the mistake you made crossing jimmy. ESAT is anti-amhara establishment. If you are interested I make it short for you to explore, understand and research how unpopular ESAT is in Amhara communities.

1- ESAT was a tool to propagate interviews that says "there is no ethnicity called Amhara". Denying your existence is a huge crime. They conducted interviews in that circle countless times. I am sure if there is a media that denies your Eritrean existence....እንደቆርቆሮ ትንጫጫለህ።

2-ESAT and it's parent Ginbot-7 worked tirelessly preaching against amharannet in Wollo telling them it is an outdated ideology. They did that in a hope of getting election results there. While that is something that I am not against, they preached people there to avoid ABN and other Amhara organizations through smear campaigns. They financed "Wollo Hibret" a group that was banda anti Amhara. The result of that is Wollo failed to organize early as their brothers in Gondar or Gojjam. Agames in Wollo were left to operate freely and that is how agame had a free reign in Wollo.

3- ESAT never reported the killing spree of innocent Amharas in Oromia. They window dress it saying "10,000 Ethiopians displaced" or ""1000 Ethiopians killed". Reporting by denying the real fact or covering is not journalism. Instead it is cadreism. ESAT did that while living of the donation it recieved from Amharas.

4-ESAT board of directors and handlers are Southerners and Oromos. Mesay is a diqala of Oromo/Gurage and one mofo Amhata hater including Sisay agaena who is also a southern. They are pro-OLF, pro-OPDO elements that operate under the banner Unity. Their form of unity is a unity where Oromo is most beneficiary (similar to a system agames implemented for themselves)

5-ESAT called Amharas settlers in Addis countless times approving OLF narrative while historical facts display Amharas were the original settlers in Addis whose old name was Barara in the 16th century.

6-ESAT's main handlers Andargachew(Oromo), Birhanu(Gurage), Madebo(Kembata) were EPRP members who thought and spread anti-amhara narrative that says ጨቋኝ in which the Amhara of current day get slaughtered everywhere. These individuals went further attacking and badmouthing our super hero Menilik in countless interviews and books they wrote.

Amharas supported them seeing them at surface level as you do. But now, they have zero support. They are financed by Abiy.

Man...I can go on and on. You have the right to like ESAT, but you have no right to shove that on others mouth

As to Dereje (the ፒግ) he was anti-fano till very recently. The minute he figured out ENDF alone can't handle the situation, he started to recant what he said in the past and started to act as if he likes fano

ፋክ ESAT

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Nov 2021, 01:45

Misraq wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 00:03
Honourable Hawzein,

You have little knowledge on this subject. You just touched the surface and I forgive you for the mistake you made crossing jimmy. ESAT is anti-amhara establishment. If you are interested I make it short for you to explore, understand and research how unpopular ESAT is in Amhara communities.

1- ESAT was a tool to propagate interviews that says "there is no ethnicity called Amhara". Denying your existence is a huge crime. They conducted interviews in that circle countless times. I am sure if there is a media that denies your Eritrean existence....እንደቆርቆሮ ትንጫጫለህ።

2-ESAT and it's parent Ginbot-7 worked tirelessly preaching against amharannet in Wollo telling them it is an outdated ideology. They did that in a hope of getting election results there. While that is something that I am not against, they preached people there to avoid ABN and other Amhara organizations through smear campaigns. They financed "Wollo Hibret" a group that was banda anti Amhara. The result of that is Wollo failed to organize early as their brothers in Gondar or Gojjam. Agames in Wollo were left to operate freely and that is how agame had a free reign in Wollo.

3- ESAT never reported the killing spree of innocent Amharas in Oromia. They window dress it saying "10,000 Ethiopians displaced" or ""1000 Ethiopians killed". Reporting by denying the real fact or covering is not journalism. Instead it is cadreism. ESAT did that while living of the donation it recieved from Amharas.

4-ESAT board of directors and handlers are Southerners and Oromos. Mesay is a diqala of Oromo/Gurage and one mofo Amhata hater including Sisay agaena who is also a southern. They are pro-OLF, pro-OPDO elements that operate under the banner Unity. Their form of unity is a unity where Oromo is most beneficiary (similar to a system agames implemented for themselves)

5-ESAT called Amharas settlers in Addis countless times approving OLF narrative while historical facts display Amharas were the original settlers in Addis whose old name was Barara in the 16th century.

6-ESAT's main handlers Andargachew(Oromo), Birhanu(Gurage), Madebo(Kembata) were EPRP members who thought and spread anti-amhara narrative that says ጨቋኝ in which the Amhara of current day get slaughtered everywhere. These individuals went further attacking and badmouthing our super hero Menilik in countless interviews and books they wrote.

Amharas supported them seeing them at surface level as you do. But now, they have zero support. They are financed by Abiy.

Man...I can go on and on. You have the right to like ESAT, but you have no right to shove that on others mouth

As to Dereje (the ፒግ) he was anti-fano till very recently. The minute he figured out ENDF alone can't handle the situation, he started to recant what he said in the past and started to act as if he likes fano

ፋክ ESAT
Honorable Jimmy,

Thank you for the detail explanations. Now I know why you are not fun of ESAT and I understand and respect that, brother.

I have been following ESAT for the last few years mainly after the coward TPLF was kicked out of Arat Killo by Queerrooo and Fannoooos and ESAT is definitely my favourite when it comes to news and analysis regarding with what has been going on in Ethiopia and our region. They are reliable and I admire they integrity. One thing that I have taken a very clear note from ESAT is that they are all about ONE Ethiopia which means they are not fun of ethnic based divisions in Ethiopia. But that does not mean they should deny the existence of multiple ethics in Ethiopia including Amhara and Oromo if they ever did. In my opinion, the reason they support Abby's government is because they are convinced that Abby strongly believes in ONE Ethiopia and I think you should support ONE Ethiopia as well. When it comes to the killing of Amhara in Oromia and Benshangul, they might not have reported as much as you want them to report. But I have watched a lot of reports from ESAT about the killing of Amhara people in Oromo and Benshagul. I can post many reports from ESAT about these terrible incidents if you want. I think you wanted ESAT to take side with the people of Amhara and be mouthpiece of Amhara only regardless of the fate of Ethiopia. Ha ? If that is the reason why you are not a fun of ESAT, I get you and you have every right to not support ESAT. In my opinion, ESAT is Ethiopia first out let unlike TMH which is Agames' outlet or OMN which is Oromo biased outlet.

Let me ask you these question if you don't mind?

1. Do you want ESAT to be Amhara first and then Ethiopia second outlet simply because ESAT has been financially supported by (majority) Amhara?

2. What is your take about Ethio360 ? Do you prefer Ethiop360 to ESAT?

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 24 Nov 2021, 03:24

Are there any good reasons
why ethiopians should forgive their tormentors?

What must be done to woyane criminals ,young,old female or male:

1 . Don't show their faces on media

2. Stop feeding

3. Sink bullets in their rotten skulls

4. Let the bulldozers tidy up the location

OR else they are foolishly given second chance to regroup and attack Ethiopians again.kowing the nature of tigrayes,soon we learn forgiveness is not really good to the one who forgives.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 24 Nov 2021, 03:37

I used to think misraq was arada joker who see ethiopia with no narrow ethnic scope, boy that was big mistake. Mind you, everyone was fine and dandy with Esat untill the downfall of Tplf, forgetting years of its contribution to free Ethiopia from shackles of Tplf then Esat is being thrown like piece of paper, that my friend is the nature this generation. Tplf has spread its disease.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 24 Nov 2021, 04:14

Aside from tplf narratives, we are in a situation where countless fake media operatives are mushrooming everyday, who are twisting truth and sensationalizing false narratives for the sake if counting beans in YouTube. In the face of these countless jokes, you have got people who are engaged to face reality and demonstrated their resolve to help people. During the pre Abiy era and throughout the transitions, ESAT has made tremendous contribution to the affected sections of the Ethiopian people by being an almost unique source of information by being the nightmare of the tplf regime by exposing them in every directions where injustice has been made. Dereje Gabtewold was part of that effort and now by his own term he has been helping the people in many ways. On top of that, both ESAT and Dereje are helping the displaced population who have been victims of the tplf aggression (with many other possible conspiracies), which very handful of people and organizations are doing that. So, I think, if we are blaming this people, we must be miles away from our moral compass.

As to ESATs alleged claim of not recognizing Amhara, I would rather see the subtility of the term in relation to recognizing or not recognizing ethnic politics. I don't think they meant to deny the existence of Amhara people. All in all, @Hawzen put it well. By the way, tplf is expert in character assassination and if you keep listening to it, it is contagious and destructive.

So, we need to encourage people who are fighting the hideous crimes of tplf and at the same time helping those in need of help. ESAT and Dereje need to be commended. I feel sorry whenever I hear people at local media who [deleted] and lough on other garbage stuff in such a wartime, which is designed to weaken or dismantle the country to fulfill the neo colonial ambitions

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 24 Nov 2021, 09:34

Honourable Hawzien,

ESAT is the tongue of one political party i.e የአንድ ፖለቲካ ፓርቲ ልሳን:: And that political party is the former Ginbot-7 and the now EZEMA. This should be clear for you. Yes, it advocates for Ethiopian unity. But Mengistu's ESEPA was for unity too and so does Biltsigina. Infact the very reason ESAT parent organizations (G7 a.k.a EZEMA) lost the election in an embarassing way is Biltsigina came out better alternative for Amharas. i.e it did not deny the existnence of Amhara, it put amharas in state apparatus, it leads one huge state...etc.

You said you liked ESAt because they are unity advocate. If that is the case,you must like Mengistu and his ESEPA too. because he is a unity advocate. So lets talk about core principles here. ESAT is owned and managed by Southerners and Oromos and they are not free from Ethnic politics infact they are using Unity to promote their agenda. If you look numerous publications of G7 (the parent care taker of ESAT), it says "Going forward Power in Ethiopia should only be for Southerners and Oromos. The North (Amhara & Tigre had it for a very long time"). Another internal innuendo says that one need to speak at least 2 languages to be an executive member of the G7 operatives. This may sound innocent and sincere but it was designed to flush out Amharas who only speak one language.

These clever wanna be southerners were exploiting Amharas with their own money. But it ended badly Amharas who funded that media for decades suddenly pulled that support when Ethio-360 is established. ESATs popularity went to the drain because lack of support and because they end up being mouth peices of G7 and Abiy Amhmed. If you deny the existence of ethnic Amhara, work against them, don't cover their plight and persecutions then what else do you think the people should think about that media. One don't need to follow like sheep just because they advocate for unity. we bless the idea but we are against their hidden agendas.

As to Ethio-360, they ended up being worse than ESAT. Those folks are bandas paid by TPLF. When they split from ESAT, they did maximum coverage on the killing spree of Amharas in Oromia and the finfinne project of Oromos in Addis to cleanse amharas from the cities adminstrative apparatus and settlements. These were realities ESAT was not covering. People, particularly Amharas funded Ethio-360 until the war started in which the Bandas in Ethio360 made it clear that they are against the war on TPLF. Clearly they are on TPLF side and they themselves lost the support they got because of their banda activities.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 24 Nov 2021, 10:24

That is how Tplf and Co started, with victim mentality

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 24 Nov 2021, 17:18

Misraq wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 00:03
1- ESAT was a tool to propagate interviews that says "there is no ethnicity called Amhara". Denying your existence is a huge crime. They conducted interviews in that circle countless times.
I have asked the following question before but I don't remember getting any explanation. So, I will ask it again.

Can you define "ethnicity" in the first place? I don't mean based on what you read about it in books written from a distance. I mean in the context of Ethiopia. It would be most welcome if you could use any local language to do so. Even better, it would be most welcome if it is based on what you learned about it from your parents when you were a child. I would assume that you do not consider what you read about it in books written from a distance superior to what you learned from them.