Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Haile Selassie made a very big mistakes

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Nov 2021, 16:24

Haile Selassie two greatest mistakes
  • keeping the name of Eritrea after the annexation of Eritrea.
  • Not settling millions of Ethiopians with different ethnic background in Asmara and Massawa.

Haile Selassie is as guilty as Meles Zenawi is.

Blueshift

Re: Haile Selassie made a very big mistakes

Post by Blueshift » 16 Nov 2021, 16:32

Agame lady,

Do you mean resettling ? What ever he could have done, never would have worked. Now, your aszz is a big shyyyt. Ethiopians can eject your aszz out like Malasia did to Singapour. Fortunately for Singapour, they had a very smart leader and a strategic harbor on South East China Sea . You have none of those. A piece of rocky small unproductive land locked small land with unfriendly neighbors. You did it to yourself agame woman. :lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 16 Nov 2021, 16:45

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 16:24
  • Not settling millions of Ethiopians with different ethnic background in Asmara and Massawa.

Hey you, ጋዕጋዕ boy, listen you ain't going to get it! :lol: But, keep up the memory of good old days. It apparently is killing you inside out, even if you pretend to be a woman. ሓሳድ ወያነ!

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 16 Nov 2021, 17:45

keeping the name of Eritrea after the annexation of Eritrea.
Not settling millions of Ethiopians with different ethnic background in Asmara and Massawa.
Agree በመጠኑ። አሁን የተፈጠረውን ችግር ስንመለከት በክፍለ ሃገሮች ጭምር ህዝቡን አለማስፈር ስህተት ነበር ማለት ይቻላል። ግን ሃይማኖት አክብረው፤ ህዝቡም በዘር እንዳይከፋፍል ሁሉንም ኢትዮጵያዊ ነህ እንደ ሚኒሊክ ማለታቸው ሊያስመሰግን ይገባ ነበር። የኤርትራንም ማክበር ጥፋት ሳይሆን ፌደራሊስትነት መሰለኝ። በደርግ ጊዜ ሻዕቢያም ሆነ ጃብሃ ደብዛቸው ከጠፋ ብኋላ መከላከያው ያፈገፈገበትና ለቆ የወጣበት ምክንያት በውጭ ሃይሎች ጣልቃ ገብነትና በባንዳዎች ድጋፍ ነበር። በኢህአድግ ጊዜም የባድሜ ጦርነት አላስፈላጊ ነበር። ወደብ አያስፈልገንም ተብሎ ያለወደብ ቀርታለች እኮ! አሁን ከፍቶ በክልል አይደለም እንዴ? ያም ተባለ ይህ አንድ አገር የከፋ ችግር ውስጥ ስትገባ በዝህም ለረጅም ጊዜ መፍትሄ ስታጣ ተጠያቂው ምሁራኑ ነው። ህዝብና ተማሪው ለአገር መሞት መች ፈርቶ ያውቃል? እናሳ? ንጉሶቹ 'ፌድራሊስቶቹ' አንድ አገር አንድ ህዝብ ያሉት አልበለጡምን? ክክክክክክክክክ ሺ ጊዜ ይሻላሉ!! አይደለም? ክክክክክክክክክክ

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Nov 2021, 18:11

As if, he had any say in the matter! :roll:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Nov 2021, 18:13

What's this rodents obsession with Eritrea and Eritreans :lol: :lol:
Stupid son of a swine, has an Eritrean impregnated your sher.muta mother or sister :lol:
AbyssiniaLady wrote:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 16 Nov 2021, 20:31

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 18:11

What's gotten into you today? You quoted a fake twitt earlier and now you are quoting a fake quotation?

The encyclopedic Eritrean writer Saleh Younis has been challenging people to bring the original quotation for a decade and nobody is able to prove the quote is real. The entire Eritrean intelligentsia have been putting the blame on Dr Bereket fiction writing abilities.

While we are on the subject of stuff people say without presenting source for it is the oft-repeated quote of John Foster Dulles who allegedly said, "From the standpoint of justice, the opinions of the Eritrean people must receive consideration. Nevertheless, the strategic interest of the United States in the Red Sea basin and considerations of security and world peace make it necessary that the country has to be linked with our ally, Ethiopia.” Entire research departments have been challenged to find the source of this most-probably-totally-manufactured quote and no one is able to find the original quote because Mr Dulles never said the words!

I extend the challenge it to you, Mr Zmeselo, and whoever has used it. Note: giving me a foot note, quoting another book, which quotes another book won't do: I want the actual quote as stated in the 1950s. Show me the ............ :)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Nov 2021, 21:49

Shhh! Don't act, like you know your master! And shove Saleh qursus the agame jeberti, up your behind.

Now stfu & do what you're born to do!

Here..clean this.

sarcasm wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 20:31
Zmeselo wrote:

What's gotten into you today? You quoted a fake twitt earlier and now you are quoting a fake quotation?

The encyclopedic Eritrean writer Saleh Younis has been challenging people to bring the original quotation for a decade and nobody is able to prove the quote is real. The entire Eritrean intelligentsia have been putting the blame on Dr Bereket fiction writing abilities.

While we are on the subject of stuff people say without presenting source for it is the oft-repeated quote of John Foster Dulles who allegedly said, "From the standpoint of justice, the opinions of the Eritrean people must receive consideration. Nevertheless, the strategic interest of the United States in the Red Sea basin and considerations of security and world peace make it necessary that the country has to be linked with our ally, Ethiopia.” Entire research departments have been challenged to find the source of this most-probably-totally-manufactured quote and no one is able to find the original quote because Mr Dulles never said the words!

I extend the challenge it to you, Mr Zmeselo, and whoever has used it. Note: giving me a foot note, quoting another book, which quotes another book won't do: I want the actual quote as stated in the 1950s. Show me the ............ :)

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 16 Nov 2021, 22:26

[quote=AbyssiniaLady post
[/quote]

It is just the normal mentality of defeatists to get melancholic and lament about the long past and the concluded close bags. Those guys did whatever was in their power and left the scenes when they have reached the maximum capacity of the power. Swallow the pill and go to work on your own. Your problem is not Eritrea but yourself who attacked Eritrea with modern missiles just to get funding and bitter sweet appreciations from your near and distant enablers.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 17 Nov 2021, 06:14

መለስ ወደብ አያስፈልግም ያለው ወዶ ሳይሆን በውጭ ሃይሎች ተገዶ ነው። ጉዳትና ጥቅሙን መለየት አቅቶት አይደለም። ኢትዮን ለማዳከምና የንግድ መስመሩን ሙሉ በሙሉ ለመቆጣጠር እንደሆነስ ያውቅ ነበር? እንጃ! አሁንም እንደዝሁ። የአሁኑ ጦርነትስ ለምን? ወደብ ለማስመለስ አይደለም። ለምን ታዲያ? እንደዝሁ። ወይስ ስራ ለመፍጠር? :roll:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 17 Nov 2021, 12:56

Guest1 wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 06:14
መለስ ወደብ አያስፈልግም ያለው ወዶ ሳይሆን በውጭ ሃይሎች ተገዶ ነው። ጉዳትና ጥቅሙን መለየት አቅቶት አይደለም። ኢትዮን ለማዳከምና የንግድ መስመሩን ሙሉ በሙሉ ለመቆጣጠር እንደሆነስ ያውቅ ነበር? እንጃ! አሁንም እንደዝሁ። የአሁኑ ጦርነትስ ለምን? ወደብ ለማስመለስ አይደለም። ለምን ታዲያ? እንደዝሁ። ወይስ ስራ ለመፍጠር? :roll:
It's good that greedy empire of yours is collapsing!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Nov 2021, 13:00

AbyssiniaLady wrote:

Abyssinialady,

It is mind-boggling, why such sicko obsession regarding eritrea.

Get over it, eritrea is gone from you and that for eternity (inde inatachihu Tut kibetewat).Thanks to it's gallant fighters, it secured its full independence after its people paid heavy price to liberate it. Nobody granted independence to eritrea in silver platter.

I don't give a rats asz whether, you are somali who you ain't or perhaps a tigrean while you sound like them. Give eritrea a break. Why such obsession?

Leave us live our lives and you too live your lives... Ufffff! Is that too much to ask?

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 17 Nov 2021, 14:09

አንድ ከተማን መንግስት መቆጣጠር አቅቶት ወጣ ገባ ከተባለ ክክክክክ መንግስት አለ ማለት ያስቸግራል። ግን ልደቱ አያሌው ቀድሞሃል! :lol: :lol: ደግሞ አርእስቱ እነ ጃንሆይ ክክክክ ተሳሳቱ ነበር። ይህንንም ዘነጋህ። አልተሳሳቱም። የኤርትራ ስም ያልተቀየረው ፌድራሊዝምን ላለመጋፋት ነበር። ደግሞ ስግብግብ ኤምፓየር አልነበረም። ዛሬም የለም። አሁን ክልል ነው ። ኢትዮጵያ ስትበተን ኤርትራም በክልል ትበተናለች የተባለውንም እንደዝሁ ዘንግተሃል። ከቶፒኩ ባትወጣ ጥሩ ነው። ክክክክክክክ

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 17 Nov 2021, 14:16

Sorry we don't subscribe to backward ethnic politics Woyane-style. Eritreans have learned to respect and appreciate diversity.

ጸበልኩም ኣይልከየና!!!
Guest1 wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 14:09
አንድ ከተማን መንግስት መቆጣጠር አቅቶት ወጣ ገባ ከተባለ ክክክክክ መንግስት አለ ማለት ያስቸግራል። ግን ልደቱ አያሌው ቀድሞሃል! :lol: :lol: ደግሞ አርእስቱ እነ ጃንሆይ ክክክክ ተሳሳቱ ነበር። ይህንንም ዘነጋህ። አልተሳሳቱም። የኤርትራ ስም ያልተቀየረው ፌድራሊዝምን ላለመጋፋት ነበር። ደግሞ ስግብግብ ኤምፓየር አልነበረም። ዛሬም የለም። አሁን ክልል ነው ። ኢትዮጵያ ስትበተን ኤርትራም በክልል ትበተናለች የተባለውንም እንደዝሁ ዘንግተሃል። ከቶፒኩ ባትወጣ ጥሩ ነው። ክክክክክክክ

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 17 Nov 2021, 15:08

Haile Selassie <<NO No NO! >>> Issayass made a very big mistakes lol
ትዝ አለኝ።
ኤርትራ ስትገነጠል፤ አገር አቋቋምን ብለው እልል አሉ። የራሳቸው በራሳቸው የሚያስተዳድሩት አገር ተፈጠረ (ድሮም ራሳቸው በራሳቸው ያስተዳድሩ ነበር በጃንሆይ ጊዜም ነጥብ ይያዝ ክክክክክ)። አገር መሰረቱ ብለን ካቆምን ዋሽተናል ወይም ሚታፊዚክስ እንወዳለን ክክክክ። ከኢትዮ አልተባረሩም! ንግዱም አልቆመም!
ሁለት አገር ነበራቸው ኤርትራና ኢትዮጵያ።
በባድሜ ምክንያትና በሌላም መለስ ጋር አለመግባባት ሲፈጠር በሚያሳዝን ሁኔታ ከኢትዮ እንዲወጡ ተደረገ። አንድ አገር ያውም ትንሽ አገር ላይ ሆነው በእቀባም ጭምር ለአመታት ተንገላቱ!! ኢሃድግ ሲፈርስና በብልጽና ሲተካ አገራችሁ ነውተባሉ። እንደ መጀመሪያው ዛሬ ሁለት አገር አላቸው። ወይ ጉድ! የሚገርመው ትንሽ ኤርትራን ብቻ ኢሳያስ ለምን መረጠ? አንድ አርጎ ኤምፓየሩን ክክክክክ ጠቅልሎ መቀጠል አይሻልም ነበር እንደ ንጉሶቹ? ጠባብ ሆኖ ነበር ወይስ የውጭ ሃይሎች አስፈራርተውት ወይስ ትህነግን ፈርቶ? አሁን ደግሞ የምን መበታተን? ተቀለደ በለና!!

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 17 Nov 2021, 16:48

I will happily shine your pair of shoes without having you pay a penny for it if you bring me a primary source for the quote. This is because I have read it on various occasions but I have to admit that questioning its credibility never occurred to me until I read sarcasm's comment today.
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 21:49
Shhh! Don't act, like you know your master! And shove Saleh qursus the agame jeberti, up your behind.

Now stfu & do what you're born to do!

Here..clean this.

sarcasm wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 20:31
Zmeselo wrote: