Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Egypts plot to get a zero sum agreement with Abiy!

Post by Axumezana » 30 Oct 2021, 16:15

It looks Egypt is using the USA to pressurize TDF/TPLF to stop fighting with the expectation that Abiy will sign a zero sum agreement on the water share agreement based on the condition that Abiy will be allowed to stay in power. Egypt also does not want for the war to end quickly with a clear winner because Egypt wants Ethiopia to be unstable, weak and possibly disintegrated. I hope TPLF is aware of the geopolitical dynamics of this war.

Axumezana

Re: Egypts plot to get a zero sum agreement with Abiy!

Post by Axumezana » 24 Jan 2022, 06:44

Axumezana wrote:
30 Oct 2021, 16:15
It looks Egypt is using the USA to pressurize TDF/TPLF to stop fighting with the expectation that Abiy will sign a zero sum agreement on the water share agreement based on the condition that Abiy will be allowed to stay in power. Egypt also does not want for the war to end quickly with a clear winner because Egypt wants Ethiopia to be unstable, weak and possibly disintegrated. I hope TPLF is aware of the geopolitical dynamics of this war.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 25 Jan 2022, 12:40

Axumezana wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 06:44
Axumezana wrote:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 25 Jan 2022, 22:25

Axumezana wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 12:40
Axumezana wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 06:44
Axumezana wrote:
TPLF leaders are anti-Tigray as most of them are from Eritrea.They have no vision for Tigray and Ethiopia. Ethnic Federalism is in itself weakening Ethiopia and finally will destroy Tigray.Those who can have a strong military power in Ethiopia will decide on the fate of Ethopia. I hope TPLF is not one of those. TPLF has committed many crimes agaisnt the people of Tigray to make Eritreans happy. TPLF landlocked Tigray. TPLF gave away Barentu, Segneiti, Decamehari and Asseb to Eritrea because Eritrea cannot survive without these lands or areas. I think we should forget TPLF or any force based on ethnic groups like OLF, ONLF etc. We need to form a democratic unitary Ethiopian state. TPLF should be burried deep down because it is ethnic and counterproductive. It is anti-Ethiopia.

Egypt and Sudan use TPLF to weaken Ethiopia. Abiy may sign a zero summ agreement with Egypt to survive but that will be hstorically wrong and a betrayal of the people of Ethiopia. We need to form a new goverment without Abiy's properity party and ethnic based groups like TPLF, OLF or ONLF etc. WE need to have a national platform that unites Ethiopians based on equality and justice.