Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

My appeal to UN, EU, G7 and USA: Proposal for long lasting peace and development of Horn of Africa

Post by AbebeB » 13 Oct 2021, 11:20

If long lasting peace and development in the Horn of Africa is desired, international community should do the following. These are indispensable.
  • Restore traditionally named Amhara region’s ownership to native nations’ thereof: Agew, Kimant, Weito, Argoba and help merger of land of Wallo Oromos to Oromia.
  • Restructure Eritrea. Eritrea’s nations like Afar must join with their clans in Ethiopia’s Afar region and renamed. As well, other nations like Saho, Bejja etc should merge with their clan either in Tigray or Sudan./list]
    • Help every nation in the horn become free from any influence of deep rooted Amhara expansionists’ hegemony so that nation would develop their inborn language, culture, etc.
    • Immediately bring the contemporary leaders of the present Amhara regime to International Criminal Court of Justice.
    • Encourage freewill based union of nations in Ethiopian empire.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: My appeal to UN, EU, G7 and USA: Proposal for long lasting peace and development of Horn of Africa

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 13 Oct 2021, 11:31

Why Don't You Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Agga*me Prostitu*tes Who*re Mother. The Ultimate Proposals Would Be To Exterminate Eradicate The Left Over Dregs Juntas From Dedebit Woorgach Tigrai Dry Lands. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: My appeal to UN, EU, G7 and USA: Proposal for long lasting peace and development of Horn of Africa

Post by AbebeB » 13 Oct 2021, 11:39

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 11:31
Why Don't You Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Agga*me Prostitu*tes Who*re Mother. The Ultimate Proposals Would Be To Exterminate Eradicate The Left Over Dregs Juntas From Dedebit Woorgach Tigrai Dry Lands. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
hey,
If you want to know my belonging, I am Oromo.
If you want to learn this site, only ethical communication is encouraged.
If you want to understand the level of communication, it is scholarly.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 13 Oct 2021, 11:43

agame: are you begging? lose hope? we will continue spot you(agames) and and send you to where you belong.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 13 Oct 2021, 12:05

Abaymado wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 11:43
agame: are you begging? lose hope? we will continue spot you(agames) and and send you to where you belong.
hey,

In fact we all know Amhara lepers unlearn what Oromos often teach them.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 13 Oct 2021, 12:12

AbebeB wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 12:05
Abaymado wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 11:43
hey,

In fact we all know Amhara lepers unlearn what Oromos often teach them.
who care? They are ready for gudifecha!! but we will continue punesh agames.