Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BREAKING! A Mass-Causality Tsunami is Imminent within 24-48 Hours

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Oct 2021, 00:53

I just received confirmation from a very connected source that a potentially mass-life ending tsunami is poised to materialize from Canary Island within 24-48 hours and that he should make plans to evacuate his home before tomorrow evening at the latest. This tsunami will wipe out the east coast of the Americas and ravage coastal areas around the world. This is not a drill, this is a matter of life and death.

As I’ve noted in the write-up below, if the tsunami emerges, it will strike on the 14th of October. I did not arrive at this date because I am a psychic or a prophet, I was able to decode Christian LeGarde’s cryptic message she delivered in 2014 at the National Press Club. This is going to be hard for a lot of people to accept but the truth is that the US government, along with governments around the world, has been planning this tsunami-terror attack for at least the past seven years...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/mass-causality ... -48-hours/

eritrea

Re: BREAKING! A Mass-Causality Tsunami is Imminent within 24-48 Hours

Post by eritrea » 13 Oct 2021, 08:30

To gain what, one may ask. And I do hope you are wrong and 14th of October is tomorrow and if that turns out to be wrong what that will do to your credibility is an open question of course.

teodroseIII wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 00:53
I just received confirmation from a very connected source that a potentially mass-life ending tsunami is poised to materialize from Canary Island within 24-48 hours and that he should make plans to evacuate his home before tomorrow evening at the latest. This tsunami will wipe out the east coast of the Americas and ravage coastal areas around the world. This is not a drill, this is a matter of life and death.

As I’ve noted in the write-up below, if the tsunami emerges, it will strike on the 14th of October. I did not arrive at this date because I am a psychic or a prophet, I was able to decode Christian LeGarde’s cryptic message she delivered in 2014 at the National Press Club. This is going to be hard for a lot of people to accept but the truth is that the US government, along with governments around the world, has been planning this tsunami-terror attack for at least the past seven years...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/mass-causality ... -48-hours/