Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: ESAT እና የኢትዮጵያ መንግስት ። ኤርሚያስ ሰን ከሰሱ። 7ኛ ጨብሎ ስለሰደበው።

Post by Abere » 16 Sep 2021, 14:02

The questions are:
1) who is going to cover Ermias Legesse's cost to defend himself before the court? TPLF, Egypt, out of own's pocket
2) Why did it take this long for Abebe Gelaw to file court case now? Is he wanted to give heart attack to Ermias and face same chance as Melese Zenawi or show of support for Abiy Ahmed his million supporters?

3) Will TMH orgnaize go fund me to Ermia?

Tadiyalehu

Re: ESAT እና የኢትዮጵያ መንግስት ። ኤርሚያስ ለገሰን ከሰሱ። 7ኛ ጨብሎ ስለሰደበው።

Post by Tadiyalehu » 16 Sep 2021, 14:17

የታባቱ ይሄ መሰሪ ዲቃላ!
የኦሮሞ ጠላቶች መጨረሻ ይኸው ነው። ቅሌት!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Sep 2021, 14:28

Ato Ermias has to pay, this is very painful even, to us to hear from far here.
We can feel the victim has been in enormous depression as the result of this,
round the number give him 1 Million.
dawwit wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 13:06

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Sep 2021, 14:39

Tadiyalehu wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 14:17
የታባቱ ይሄ መሰሪ ዲቃላ!
May be I shouldn't rush to comment about something I barely know much about. But I would like to raise two things here.

1. I would have liked if these two Ethiopians shouldn't have brought each other to a court of a foreign land, irrespective of how much I disagreed or agreed with the views of the subject matter here.

2. If you talk about ዲቃላ, then I assume that you are talking about someone of a mixed heritage, isn't it? In that case did you tell somewhere else on this forum recently that you are also of a mixed heritage? Did you? If yes, are you also a ዲቃላ? You tried to appear someone of not that low level in your recent posts, what are you hiding here?

If you call someone a ዲቃላ for being from a mixed heritage in a country like Ethiopia, the country of The Mosaic, then rest assured, you are trying to denigrate millions of respected Ethiopians, for something they are not even responsible for.

Why are you running already out of argument here?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Sep 2021, 14:44

I fully support the move of Ato Abebe Gelaw, to sue the Bantu looking Ermias Legesse.
1, it is a good idea to bankrupt Ethio 360
2, He may get a large sum of money if he gets lucky. why not.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 14:39
Tadiyalehu wrote:
የታባቱ ይሄ መሰሪ ዲቃላ!
May be I shouldn't rush to comment about something I barely know much about. But I would like to raise two things here.

1. I would have liked if these two Ethiopians shouldn't have brought each other to a court of a foreign land, irrespective of how much I disagreed or agreed with the views of the subject matter here.

2. If you talk about ዲቃላ, then I assume that you are talking about someone of a mixed heritage, isn't it? In that case did you tell somewhere else on this forum recently that you are also of a mixed heritage? Did you? If yes, are you also a ዲቃላ? You tried to appear someone of not that low level in your recent posts, what are you hiding here?

If you call someone a ዲቃላ for being from a mixed heritage in a country like Ethiopia, the country of The Mosaic, then rest assured, you are trying to denigrate millions of respected Ethiopians, for something they are not even responsible for.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 16 Sep 2021, 14:46

በእኔ ግምት አበበ ገላው ባሁን ሰዓት የአመሪካን ባር ፈተና አልፎ ራሱን የቻለ ፕራቲሲንግ ጠበቃ የሆነ ይመስለኛ ። ኤርሚያ ወይ ወደ ሚወደው አካዳሚክ መስክ ገብቶ ራሱን እንደ ማሻሻል ነጋ ጠባ አቢይን ሲሳደብ አሁን ቀይ መስመሮችን ሰብሮ ሰብሮ ከቀውስ ወደ ቀውስ እየወረደ ነው ። የትግሬ ግትሮችና እሱ ተመሳሰሉብኝ! አሁን ኤርሚያስ ስለኢትዮጵያ መፍረስ መቃዠቱን ትቶ ያሜርካ ፍትሃ ብሄር ህግጋት ወደ ማጥናት ሊሄድ ግድ ይለዋል ። ፈረንጅ ሲተርት የሚገድልህ የምትወደው ነገር ነው ይላል ። የኤርሚያስ ፍጻሜ የግሪክ ትራጀዲ ነው፣ ያሳዝናል!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Sep 2021, 14:56

This is comedy. The court will throw that away.
He wants a million dollars? Did he pay a psychiatrist that much. The outcome. Ermiyas will gain popularity good in some eyes bad in others. Abebe will be scolded on, by the judge. Virginia is not in Ethiopia. :lol: :lol: Public personalities do not win on
Can a private person claim defamation against a public official?
They also are considered to have significant ability to defend themselves regarding such public scrutiny and therefore cannot claim defamation unless the statement is not only proven to be false, but the defamer is proven to have shown reckless disregard for that falsity. New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254.
Courts have upheld this rule based on the U.S. belief that the public should be able to freely discuss national issues without fear of repercussions. If a public official or public figure believes that he or she has been defamed, he or she must prove with convincing evidence that the statement is false. The public official also must prove that the defamer showed reckless disregard for that falsity, either because the defamer knew the statement was false or should have known. Herbert v. Lando, 441 U.S. 153, 99 S.Ct. 1635, 60 L.Ed.2d 115 (1979).

Tadiyalehu

Post by Tadiyalehu » 16 Sep 2021, 15:02

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 14:39
Tadiyalehu wrote:
የታባቱ ይሄ መሰሪ ዲቃላ!

DefendTheTruth
ይቅርታ ለተጠቀምኩት ቃል!
ኤርምያስ ግን ችግር ነበረበት።
ሌላው
ለአቶ አበበም አንድ ሁለት ጥያቄ አለኝ።
አንደኛ፤
አበበ ገላው ሐቀኛ ከሆነና ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ በእውነት የሚያስብ ከሆነ .... ለምን ክሱን እስከ ዛሬ አቆየው??
ሁለተኛ፤
አበበና ገላው ኤርምያስን አሁን መክሰስ የፈለገው ኤርምያስ ስለ ኦሮሞ ስለተናገረ ነው???
ጎንደሬው አቤ ይሔ ግዜ ጠብቆ መተኮስ ጀግንነት ነው ወይስ መሠሪነት???

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Sep 2021, 15:36

Oh, really? You got this wrong. አሜሪካ የነገር ድሃ የሚያሳድግ አገር ነው። Let alone this kind of criminal case file a routine breach of law takes a heavy toll. So, Ermias has to buckle up to defend himself in stead of waiting for miracle on 360. Would TPLF or Egypt would relieve of his financial burden? No one knows yet. Ermias a man in need of TPLF, TPLF will in deed pay off his legal dues because the TPLF ear marked lobbyist money.
Blueshift wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 14:56
This is comedy. The court will throw that away.
He wants a million dollars? Did he pay a psychiatrist that much. The outcome. Ermiyas will gain popularity good in some eyes bad in others. Abebe will be scolded on, by the judge. Virginia is not in Ethiopia. :lol: :lol: Public personalities do not win on
Can a private person claim defamation against a public official?
They also are considered to have significant ability to defend themselves regarding such public scrutiny and therefore cannot claim defamation unless the statement is not only proven to be false, but the defamer is proven to have shown reckless disregard for that falsity. New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254.
Courts have upheld this rule based on the U.S. belief that the public should be able to freely discuss national issues without fear of repercussions. If a public official or public figure believes that he or she has been defamed, he or she must prove with convincing evidence that the statement is false. The public official also must prove that the defamer showed reckless disregard for that falsity, either because the defamer knew the statement was false or should have known. Herbert v. Lando, 441 U.S. 153, 99 S.Ct. 1635, 60 L.Ed.2d 115 (1979).

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Sep 2021, 15:49

Horus,
ወሬ የሚወዱት ለካስ ገንዘብ ወደው እንጅ ነፃነት ፈልገው ኣአይደለም - ሲያታሉን ኑረው:: ኢትዮዽያ ውስጥ ቢሆን በሽማግሌ ግልግል ክሱ ይቋረጥ ነበር - ከሞኝ በር ሞፈር ይቋረጣል ይባላል -ከደጋጎቹ አገር :: ፈረንጅ አገር ቀልድ የለም:: ምናልባት ኤርምያስ ለአበበገላው ይቅርታ በዐደባባይ ቢጠይቅ እና ከ360 ዱለት ቢወጣ ይረዳው ይሆን? አበበ ገላው ከደጋጎቹ ከወሎየዎቹ ስለሚመዘዝ ሊራራለት ይችል ይሆናል::

Horus wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 14:46
በእኔ ግምት አበበ ገላው ባሁን ሰዓት የአመሪካን ባር ፈተና አልፎ ራሱን የቻለ ፕራቲሲንግ ጠበቃ የሆነ ይመስለኛ ። ኤርሚያ ወይ ወደ ሚወደው አካዳሚክ መስክ ገብቶ ራሱን እንደ ማሻሻል ነጋ ጠባ አቢይን ሲሳደብ አሁን ቀይ መስመሮችን ሰብሮ ሰብሮ ከቀውስ ወደ ቀውስ እየወረደ ነው ። የትግሬ ግትሮችና እሱ ተመሳሰሉብኝ! አሁን ኤርሚያስ ስለኢትዮጵያ መፍረስ መቃዠቱን ትቶ ያሜርካ ፍትሃ ብሄር ህግጋት ወደ ማጥናት ሊሄድ ግድ ይለዋል ። ፈረንጅ ሲተርት የሚገድልህ የምትወደው ነገር ነው ይላል ። የኤርሚያስ ፍጻሜ የግሪክ ትራጀዲ ነው፣ ያሳዝናል!