Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Ethiopia is definitely cursed by god

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 14 Sep 2021, 12:47

I think god has cursed Ethiopia, there are so many different ethnic groups, cultures, languages and so many conflicts and extreme poverty in this miserable hell hole country called Ethiopia.

Let's pray for a peaceful speedy disintegration.

Names of 31 different ethnic groups.

Noble Amhara

Re: Ethiopia is definitely cursed by god

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 Sep 2021, 13:54

It is you who made it cursed

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 14 Sep 2021, 14:13

Hawiye, Dir, Darod, Isaaq and Rahanweyn . These are the blessed clans of the great Somalias who have been living in love and harmony...hold on cowboys..really..let us give it a close look these collections of Somali clans are naturally endowed thieves liars who had been given shelter in Addis following their civil war. Who forgets the phone bills Addis renters had to pay because the nomad Somalis cut in the phone line to call up their clan all over the world. Thievery is Somalis middle name. Let's go back to the civil war of these "harmonious clans..had they no kill each other mercilessly. Ziad barray is from Daarood clan though all clans speak the same language and pray to the same Allah..ziadbaree thought getting rid of Abgaal clan was important he killed close to 6ooooo northern somalias then flew to Saudi to live happily after...is there a cursed land more than Somalia? So this dotard lady (funny) AbysiniaLady think Ethiopia is a cursed land...another bang to this lovely lady. My bad,She asked for it.

TB

Post by TB » 14 Sep 2021, 14:55

How can a country mentioned in the Bible over 20 times be cursed by God ?

How come a country chosen by God to be the origin of all mankind be cursed by God ?

How can a country visited by one of the only four apostles of Jesus Christ be cursed by God ?

Only, the devil thinks Ethiopia is cursed by God.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 Sep 2021, 14:56

Replace your word with Cursed land tigray the creator of all curses and famines

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Sep 2021, 15:20

ጁንታው ዎንድሜ eden/Sarcasm በጦርነቱ ሲሸነፍ AbyssiniaLady የሚለውን ኒክኔሙ ይዞ እንዳጣ ለማኝ ኢትዮጵያን ሲሳደብ ይውላል። :roll: :roll: :roll:

TB

Post by TB » 14 Sep 2021, 16:34

How come a country where the Prophet Mohammed sent his relatives for safety be a cursed country ?

Ethiopia is a blessed land.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Sep 2021, 16:47

The reason he cursed her ? Need some explanation. It is not better to argue he never created her. That makes more sense.

Abere

Post by Abere » 14 Sep 2021, 17:21

AbyssiniaLady is Cursed by God does not mean Ethiopia is. It is AbyssiniaLady who has curse. This reminds me the behavior of a chronic mentally deranged alcoholic who could not cure himself form his addiction. Every night this alcoholic man stagger walking back home, being excessive noisy, belching, nauseating ; when getting robing his family peace. In the morning, his pocket too is low. He does this every time, finally he blamed the place where he was living - calling it not his lucky place. So, he decided to change place of residence. However, his alcoholic behavior remains the same. He then blamed this new place and decided to an other region, repeated the same. Finally, he met a wise man and shared his entire story. The wise man told him, it is his mental state and behavior that condemned him to live a cursed life not none of the places he had been living. I think AbyssiniaLady mental state is cursed. Ethiopia is a blessed country with diverse population and talent. It is a mosaic of culture, this is blessing. The largest nation in Africa and the oldest independent country in the world, a common place name in the Holy Book.

Please don't blame your own curse on Ethiopia, my Holy Land.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Sep 2021, 17:21

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 14 Sep 2021, 18:10

Do not confuse Sudan with modern day overcrowded Ethiopia, In the Bible, Sudan is referred to as Ethiopia.

Educator

Post by Educator » 14 Sep 2021, 19:17

I think the whole Africa is cursed. Just like Noah cursed his son for seeing him naked. Look how many Africans are not able to live in their birth place and scattered arround the world living in horrible conditions yet better than their home land.

So if you are not able to live in your own country then you are either cursed or your country is cursed. Just admit reality and stop fooling yourselves.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 12:47
I think god has cursed Ethiopia, there are so many different ethnic groups, cultures, languages and so many conflicts and extreme poverty in this miserable hell hole country called Ethiopia.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Sep 2021, 19:29

Educator wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 19:17
I think the whole Africa is cursed. Just like Noah cursed his son for seeing him naked. Look how many Africans are not able to live in their birth place and scattered arround the world living in horrible conditions yet better than their home land.

So if you are not able to live in your own country then you are either cursed or your country is cursed. Just admit reality and stop fooling yourselves.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:

This idiot is refer “they” while his ugly agamieee arse rubbing wet western street pavement.

So much of “educator” my behind.

There is no place cursed like agamieee land. Period!!

መንግሰቱ ሓይለማሪያም ምን ነበር ያለው

"ለማኝ ቅንቅናም እምንባለው እኮ አንድ ወፍጮ ቤት የሌላት ትግራይ የምትባል የተረገመች (cursed) የአጋሜ ምድር ምክንያት ነው"

ኮሎኔሉ አልዋሹም!! ሓቅ ብለዋል::

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Sep 2021, 19:41

AbyssiniaLady wrote:

Really :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you the Judas Iscariot evil wisher and evil dreaming, substance sniffing and smoking red ar$$ baboon chimp, Ethiopia might be seen in this paranoid distorted evil light.

But for the normal and sensible local and international citizens Mamma Ethiopia is such a blessed and future rich country endowed with enormous rich human and material resources much more than most countries in the world. Our diversities are the basis of our diverse creativity and innovations in times coming ahead, nullifying your evil wishes stack in your melon head.

So, please say BINGO and go to pump your baboon chest after each sniffing and hallucinated doomsday predictions. Empty barking mad dog!
:lol: :lol:

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 14 Sep 2021, 22:15

more like lamenting the day you were born agame is cursed.
Mindless and heartless agames like you are pushing the innocent people of Tigrai over the cliff.Ethiopia is still the only salvation the people of Tigrai have and is a matter of time they turn against criminal TPLF.

Educator

Post by Educator » 14 Sep 2021, 22:44

Oops, did i hit a nerve?
Between the two cursed lands, Tigray and Eritrea, which one is more cursed? That is what you probably wanna know, right? Since all Africa is cursed.
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 19:29
Educator wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 19:17

AbyssiniaLady wrote:

This idiot is refer “they” while his ugly agamieee arse rubbing wet western street pavement.

So much of “educator” my behind.

There is no place cursed like agamieee land. Period!!

መንግሰቱ ሓይለማሪያም ምን ነበር ያለው

"ለማኝ ቅንቅናም እምንባለው እኮ አንድ ወፍጮ ቤት የሌላት ትግራይ የምትባል የተረገመች (cursed) የአጋሜ ምድር ምክንያት ነው"

ኮሎኔሉ አልዋሹም!! ሓቅ ብለዋል::

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 14 Sep 2021, 23:13

Eden is so fckingq annoying she goes by the name abysinniady and stocks somalis on somalispot while copying and pasting shane Oromo posts from Facebook to hide her Luciferian Chigrayan identity same with ethioredsea who learned how to act somali on Somalispot just to [deleted] off some amharas .

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Jan 2022, 21:15

What is wrong with you eden? I mean, Sarcasm. I mean AbyssiniaLady? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
AbyssiniaLady wrote: