Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Where is the moderators and admins

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Sep 2021, 23:35

Elias Kifle please do something about this mentally deranged individual "TGAA", you are the owner.

TGAA
Member+

Re: Where is the moderators and admins

Post by TGAA » 14 Sep 2021, 00:06

አትንኩን አትንኩን ይላሉ እንጂ ከነኳቸው
እንደ መጫት ነብር ይፈላል ደማቸው

ይሄ ታዲያ ፍየልን አይመለከትም
ወይንም ግመልን
They say, "Don't touch us, don't touch us." but if you touch them :roll:
Their blood boiles like a protective leopard

This does not apply to goats
Or a camel

Don't touch Ethiopia, you dotard.
Last edited by TGAA on 14 Sep 2021, 00:19, edited 3 times in total.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 14 Sep 2021, 00:07

Finally The Agga*me Bit*ch Is Crying. I Love It.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 14 Sep 2021, 00:48

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 23:35
Elias Kifle please do something about this mentally deranged individual "TGAA", you are the owner.
LaadyBoy $hemale,

Moderators are in your dirty and unwashed anvs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 14 Sep 2021, 03:39

Ignore the coward Amhara.

They are angry because you know how 7 million Somalis chased them all in 1977 only to be rescued by Soviet Union and Cuba :mrgreen:

Now Tigregu are chasing them and they flooding social media begging someone to stop the TPLF.

Nothing has changed. 1500s we put them up in mountains that's why they eat raw meat because if they made fire we would have found them at night.

They are only good at eskista, drinking beer, abusing their women and running from other men.

Send them to my topics. They have no answers only cussing mothers and talking about male privates. That's Amhara.

The Ras

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 14 Sep 2021, 07:04

Wow Hawdiin the weyane bast. ard at rescue!!! Is that all you got!? :lol: I have this theory that I am 💪 working to prove. While no doubt you have beautiful jucy woman for all to see , your crulity to sow their genitalia makes me doubt there is a male gender as such ..I have a hunch there is som kind of pollunation going on..wait for the findings on scientific journal. As to Ziadber"s foray into Ogaden.10 years earlier somal tried to incur into Ethiopian territory do you know what General Aman Amedom did he went for jugular Mequadisho Emperor Haileslass has to beg him to return..the merciful king spared your [deleted].when the buffoon zidebere snicked in 1977 not only Ethiopia was in the midst of a Civil War but America refused to send weapons that was paid for ..so Ethiopia had to import the Russian weapons train its army in the middle of the war that where you're Cuba saved you mambo jamboree comes in.do you remember your 40 something Mig fighter jets were cleared of the sky with less than 10 Amercan F5s. The last time you left Ethiopian territory you were shooting backwards while you break your leg 🦵 😕 keep waiting for the journal scientific that is.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 14 Sep 2021, 07:39

Hawdian wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 03:39
Ignore the coward Amhara.

They are angry because you know how 7 million Somalis chased them all in 1977 only to be rescued by Soviet Union and Cuba :mrgreen:

Now Tigregu are chasing them and they flooding social media begging someone to stop the TPLF.

Nothing has changed. 1500s we put them up in mountains that's why they eat raw meat because if they made fire we would have found them at night.

They are only good at eskista, drinking beer, abusing their women and running from other men.

Send them to my topics. They have no answers only cussing mothers and talking about male privates. That's Amhara.

The Ras
look at your "beloved" wounded crused lander Tigrayans. This is only in Mekele Hospital. All hospitals In Tigray are full of left over wounded Tigrayans

All hospitals in Tigray are full of wounded soldiers that is why you see them lying on the floor of the hospitals.

When you try to fight the Lion Amhara you will end being eaten alive. This is only tip of the iceberg!! We told you.
Do you see on right side that crying Tigrayan mother? Is that your mother??
8) :oops: :P

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Sep 2021, 17:51

TGAA wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 07:04
Wow Hawdiin the weyane bast. ard at rescue!!! Is that all you got!? :lol: I have this theory that I am 💪 working to prove. While no doubt you have beautiful jucy woman for all to see , your crulity to sow their genitalia makes me doubt there is a male gender as such ..I have a hunch there is som kind of pollunation going on..wait for the findings on scientific journal. As to Ziadber"s foray into Ogaden.10 years earlier somal tried to incur into Ethiopian territory do you know what General Aman Amedom did he went for jugular Mequadisho Emperor Haileslass has to beg him to return..the merciful king spared your [deleted].when the buffoon zidebere snicked in 1977 not only Ethiopia was in the midst of a Civil War but America refused to send weapons that was paid for ..so Ethiopia had to import the Russian weapons train its army in the middle of the war that where you're Cuba saved you mambo jamboree comes in.do you remember your 40 something Mig fighter jets were cleared of the sky with less than 10 Amercan F5s. The last time you left Ethiopian territory you were shooting backwards while you break your leg 🦵 😕 keep waiting for the journal scientific that is.

Not only are you talking out of your arse, but also through your arse.

"Without the 15000 Cuban troops, Ethiopia could not stand the Somali army, even with our help."

Petr Chaplygin - Head of the Soviet Military Mission in Ethiopia 1977/1978.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 14 Sep 2021, 18:38

Somaliman wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 17:51
TGAA wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 07:04

Here is the facts fat a-- s lady " On March 9, 1978, the government of Somalia announced that its troops would withdraw from the Ogaden region. The conflict ended with the defeat of the WSLF and the withdrawal of Somali troops from the Ogaden region on March 15, 1978. More than 10,000 individuals were killed, including 6,133 Ethiopian government soldiers, 400 Cuban soldiers, 100 South Yemeni soldiers, and 33 Soviet military advisers, during the conflict. Some 500,000 individuals were displaced during the conflict." in total 533 foreign fighters participated in Ethiopian and Somali war. Somali was armed by USSR till the war starts and Ethiopia was armed by USA . How you dummy don't understand that when you switch from one kind of weapon to another it takes time . That was the roll of cubans to train Ethiopians while also participating to certain level in the war. To assuage your utter defeat you give all the credit to cubians.
Casualties among the Somalis may have totaled as many as 40,000 since the start of the war. 4:1 ration . That is your secrete to winning . After Somali got defeated -- Somali became a failed state. You had tried to swallow more than you can chew that is the result.

Not only are you talking out of your arse, but also through your arse.

"Without the 15000 Cuban troops, Ethiopia could not stand the Somali army, even with our help."

Petr Chaplygin - Head of the Soviet Military Mission in Ethiopia 1977/1978.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Sep 2021, 18:45

ዚም በይ አንቺ ብዳታም.
AbyssiniaLady wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 14 Sep 2021, 20:26

AgameLady
Why cry like a little b.itch now?
You were itching to get spanked and received your wishes…so Agame boy, what do you Elisa want him to do?

እዝህ ተገረፍኩ ብለሽ ደግሞ መሬት ላይ አንዳትንከበያይ
AbyssiniaLady wrote: