Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ኤርሚያ ለገሰ የኢትዮጵያዊነት ቀይ መስመር አለፈ! አበቃ ቴራፒስት ማማከር አለበት!

Post by Horus » 12 Sep 2021, 19:04

Last edited by Horus on 12 Sep 2021, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 12 Sep 2021, 23:58

የኤርሚያስ ለገሰ የአዲስ አመት መልእክት

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 14 Sep 2021, 06:02

Horus wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 05:42
ኤርሚያ ለገሰ የኢትዮጵያዊነት ቀይ መስመር አለፈ! አበቃ ቴራፒስት ማማከር አለበት!
Horus ኤርምያስ ለይቶለታል!! እንደምታውቀው ኤርምያስ እና ኢትዮ 360 ሚዲያን እኔም ብዙ እደግፋቸው ነበር፣ በተለይ ኤርሚያስ አሁን ሳየው ግን ቀይ መስመር ያለፈ በኢጎ ብቻ የተወጠረ፣ ሁሉን አውቃለሁ የሚል ቱሪናፋ ሰው ሆኖ ነው ያገኘሁት!!
Last edited by Wedi on 14 Sep 2021, 06:27, edited 2 times in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Sep 2021, 06:08

Horus wrote:

Emrias is a kind of a symbol of Ethiopian multi national opposition in my book, Ethiopians with multiple heritage go through Ermias's kind of pain. You go back and forth all the time.

I am sorry to say that I feel his pain.

Wishing him all the best!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 06:46

Dawi wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 06:08
Horus wrote:

Emrias is a kind of a symbol of Ethiopian multi national opposition in my book, Ethiopians with multiple heritage go through Ermias's kind of pain. You go back and forth all the time.

I am sorry to say that I feel his pain.

Wishing him all the best!
Dawi,

I beg to differ.

It is perfectly okay, in my book, to be from a multiple background (a mixed heritage), we are a multi culcural and multi ethnic society. I think there are millions of them in the whole of Ethiopia. That shouldn't hinder you to see the truth or being a a cause of subject of prejudices.

Ermias Legesse volantarily decided to take the seat of an opposition activist and we expected from him to tell the truth. He failed to live upto the expectation on multiple counts.

His and that of the likes of Shelake Dawit Wolde Giorgis went far beyond keenly opposing those in power, for the betterment of the whole in general.

The two and their likes seemed to me all along to pursue personal ambitions at the cost of the whole, at the cost of our common home. That is where he stumbled in my view, which has nothing to do with his multi-national heritage. It is a matter of lacking principle, which we need utmost at this critical time of our history as a nation and defending our nationhood. It is not if we like those in the government or not, it is about Ethiopia.

So, truth must be told at all levels, in my guess.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Sep 2021, 07:32

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 06:46
Dawi,

I beg to differ.

It is perfectly okay, in my book, to be from a multiple background (a mixed heritage), we are a multi culcural and multi ethnic society. I think there are millions of them in the whole of Ethiopia. That shouldn't hinder you to see the truth or being a a cause of subject of prejudices.

Ermias Legesse volantarily decided to take the seat of an opposition activist and we expected from him to tell the truth. He failed to live upto the expectation on multiple counts.

His and that of the likes of Shelake Dawit Wolde Giorgis went far beyond keenly opposing those in power, for the betterment of the whole in general.

The two and their likes seemed to me all along to pursue personal ambitions at the cost of the whole, at the cost of our common home. That is where he stumbled in my view, which has nothing to do with his multi-national heritage. It is a matter of lacking principle, which we need utmost at this critical time of our history as a nation and defending our nationhood. It is not if we like those in the government or not, it is about Ethiopia.

So, truth must be told at all levels, in my guess.
Defend,

The history of Abiy's hesitation and the time he takes before taking any serious actions after major crimes committed, though I feel his pain as well, is understandable for others to suspect of the motives behind it.

We know Ermias doesn't trust Abiy's stand; it's his right to do that. He knows the circle of EPRDF inside out; who are we to challenge that?

If you're are a zealot of p2, it's your right to be that; I am kind of that too however, Ermias and many others are not.

Ermias is convinced Abiy shall betray Amhara after the new government takes power by agreeing to negotiate with TPLF . I don't but, he has given some good reasoning to support his views; basing them with the Abiy's past "characters". We need to wait and see before judgement; I am sure he will accept being wrong; if that becomes the case.

Ermias's one University complaint in Wolega has surprised me too! Is that for real? As if ethnic universities benefited Ethiopians at large? Are "center of ethnic strife"; aren't they? To the contrary, may be shutting most of them down like Isaias/Eritrea did replacing them with alternative education, like Sawa type; to Ethiopian Military Academies of some sort is a better idea? That is something to look into if you ask me.

We all have opinions as an expression of a personal feelings that cannot be proven. You don't have a fact; do you? If you do tell us; remember, a fact is a statement that can be proven true or false.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Sep 2021, 07:49

I do sincerely believe if Abiy had warmed up to him when he visited D.C, Ermias would sing a different song right now. It is all about him.
He has a right to oppose the Abiy’s administration politics and policy, millions of other Ethiopians do. But to be consumed by it, with noticeable hatred towards Abiy raises the question whether he is serving the interest of Ethiopian enemies. Personally I believe that is to be the case. He has been open to the market.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 08:25

Dawi,

respectfully I differ again. I am not a zealot of this or that party in the country. I try to raise my voices when I feel that is in defense of the truth, without being blinded by it to the rest of issues. I have some critical views on PP too.

I don't have to swear in an anonymous public forum but if you believe me I am not an adherent of any party in the country. I am interested in seeing a better future of this country and specially those massive young people coming after us. It frightenens me when I think about these massive young population lacking any perspective and keep following our footsteps in pursuant of a better life, risking everything in doing so, somewhere else.

In my view Ethiopia has no time to waste before starting to engineer a better future for itself, else we will stay in a perpetual missery.

PP seemed to me for the time being the better alternative, others have failed in coming nearer to this party and the likes of TPLF risked the whole of the country in pursuing its sectarian interest. OLF is even worth, it just lacked the needed power to wage the same war against the country, else it is also controlled by a clique for own interest.

If you think Ermias had some fact, then please let's know it and support his side of the story, as far as that is the better alternative for the country's future.

Just because he was in the party that alone doesn't make him someone who knows better or contributed more for the whole than the rest automatically.

He has repeatedly made unfounded allegations against individuals and groups, why was that needed? What was in his mind? He could have been a good member of the party currently in power but I don't think he has contributed more to realize the current change than those who opted to stay behind and fight on. The change was engineered from within, in my view, and not by those who opted to flee or stood far away and accompanied the show by their loud voices.

Jawar was claiming to have been instrumental to achieve the change but then turned around and also claimed to have entrusted the power those currently in power to keep it for his group. I asked myself, why would take away the power from somebody and then turn around and give it back to the same body?

I don't get the logic. THere must be something that they are not telling us, that much we can say. The case of Ermias Legesse is also not different in my view. He has now lost the struggle and losing in grace is honorable, just a bit of my little advice here.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Sep 2021, 13:00

እኔ ኤርሚያስን እውደው ነበር፣ በተለይ የዎያኔ መረጃ በማውጣት ለትግላችን ብዙ አስተዋጽኦ አድርጓል። የሱ ውድቀት የጀመረው ለስልጣናን ዝና ያለው ፍላጎት መቆጣጠር የሚችል ብስለት ያጣ ቀን ነው ። ሳም በትክክል እንዳለው የኤርምያስ በሽታ አቢይን በግለ ሰብ ደረጃ መጥላቱ ነው ፣ ያ ደሞ የሆነው አቢይ ስላልሾመው ነው ። ልብ በሉ እንኳን ኤርምያስ ቀርቶ ያ ፋንዲያ ያሬድ ጥበቡ የመንግስት አማካሪ መሆን እፈልጋለሁ ብሎን የለ! ሁሉም ዲሲ ቁጭ ብለው ስለመሾም ነው የሚቃዡት ። ስልጣን ያባልጋል ፣ ፍጹም ስልጣን ፈጽሞ ያባልጋል እንዲሉ ! አሁን ኤርሚያስ የልብ ደስታ ለማግኘት አቢይ አህመድ ተደናቅፎ መውደቅ አለበት ማለት ነው ። ያ እንዲሆን ደሞ ኢትዮጵያ ተደናቅፋ መውደቅ አለባት ማለት ነው ። ይህ ግዙፍ ፓቶሎጂ ነው፣ መታመም ነው ። ኤርሚያስ እጅግ ውስብስብ ኢሞሽናል ዝብርቅርቅ መግባቱ ብቻ ሳይሆን ኮኚቲቭ ቀውስ ውስጥ ይገኛል ። ክፉና ደግ መለየት፣ ነገሮችን በፈርጅና በካቴጎሪያቸው የማየት የመገመት ችሎታው እየፈረሰ ነው ። ያሳዝናል ! ሰው ሙሉ ህይወቱን የገነባው ነገር ባንድ ቀንና ባንድ ስህተት ማፍረስ እንደ ሚችል ፍንትው አድርጎ የሚያሳየን የኤርሚያ ፖለቲካ ህይወት ጉዞ ነው ። ተቃዋሚ መሆን ቨርቱ ፍጽምና አይደለም ። ኢምክኛታዊ ህሳቤ፣ ከሎጂክ መውጣት ይህ ነው መድረሻው ! ኤርሚያ በኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ ላይ ያለው ተ ጽ ዕ ኖ ዚሮ፣ ምንም ነው ። አቢይ ተሳ ሳተም አልተሳሳተ የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ የሚገሰግሰው በኤርሚያ ምኞት ፍጥነት አይደለም። የትግሬ ባንዳዎች ችግርም ይህው በሽታ ነው ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Sep 2021, 13:28

I gave up on Ermias when he downplayed Abiy’s “medemer.” That was the last time I listened to him.
Horus wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 13:00
እኔ ኤርሚያስን እውደው ነበር፣ በተለይ የዎያኔ መረጃ በማውጣት ለትግላችን ብዙ አስተዋጽኦ አድርጓል። የሱ ውድቀት የጀመረው ለስልጣናን ዝና ያለው ፍላጎት መቆጣጠር የሚችል ብስለት ያጣ ቀን ነው ። ሳም በትክክል እንዳለው የኤርምያስ በሽታ አቢይን በግለ ሰብ ደረጃ መጥላቱ ነው ፣ ያ ደሞ የሆነው አቢይ ስላልሾመው ነው ። ልብ በሉ እንኳን ኤርምያስ ቀርቶ ያ ፋንዲያ ያሬድ ጥበቡ የመንግስት አማካሪ መሆን እፈልጋለሁ ብሎን የለ! ሁሉም ዲሲ ቁጭ ብለው ስለመሾም ነው የሚቃዡት ። ስልጣን ያባልጋል ፣ ፍጹም ስልጣን ፈጽሞ ያባልጋል እንዲሉ ! አሁን ኤርሚያስ የልብ ደስታ ለማግኘት አቢይ አህመድ ተደናቅፎ መውደቅ አለበት ማለት ነው ። ያ እንዲሆን ደሞ ኢትዮጵያ ተደናቅፋ መውደቅ አለባት ማለት ነው ። ይህ ግዙፍ ፓቶሎጂ ነው፣ መታመም ነው ። ኤርሚያስ እጅግ ውስብስብ ኢሞሽናል ዝብርቅርቅ መግባቱ ብቻ ሳይሆን ኮኚቲቭ ቀውስ ውስጥ ይገኛል ። ክፉና ደግ መለየት፣ ነገሮችን በፈርጅና በካቴጎሪያቸው የማየት የመገመት ችሎታው እየፈረሰ ነው ። ያሳዝናል ! ሰው ሙሉ ህይወቱን የገነባው ነገር ባንድ ቀንና ባንድ ስህተት ማፍረስ እንደ ሚችል ፍንትው አድርጎ የሚያሳየን የኤርሚያ ፖለቲካ ህይወት ጉዞ ነው ። ተቃዋሚ መሆን ቨርቱ ፍጽምና አይደለም ። ኢምክኛታዊ ህሳቤ፣ ከሎጂክ መውጣት ይህ ነው መድረሻው ! ኤርሚያ በኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ ላይ ያለው ተ ጽ ዕ ኖ ዚሮ፣ ምንም ነው ። አቢይ ተሳ ሳተም አልተሳሳተ የኢትዮጵያ ፖለቲካ የሚገሰግሰው በኤርሚያ ምኞት ፍጥነት አይደለም። የትግሬ ባንዳዎች ችግርም ይህው በሽታ ነው ።

Abere

Post by Abere » 14 Sep 2021, 14:08

We are witnessing the True Color of some so-called "Oppositions groups and activists", when the moment of truth is prevailing. Ermias Legesse is one of these people. Previously, I was thinking he was opposing simply because he opposed Abiy Ahmed. But as the road gets tough, he is just using Abiy Ahmed as his anger punching bag while this war was entirely due to TPLF itself. I think he is whining more about the bitter defeat of TPLF than Abiy Ahmed, he can criticize Abiy, but this is not about Abiy Ahmed it is about Ethiopia. I honestly criticize fellow Ethiopians why they do even care about listening to ex-TPLF members? How can one trust the judgment and commitment of ex-officials to voice for the innocent others. Is it because Ethiopia is shortage of patriotic and honest sons and daughters? We have to break this culture. For instance, Ethiopians were applauding Negasso Gidada, Siye Abraha, Tamirat Layne, Gebru Asrat, etc as champion of leaders of opposition politics while these people were hard core TPLF in their hearts and mind. So, Ermias Legesse is no diffenet form them.
ሁሉም በየዘርህ ሲባል የ 50 ኦዓመት ቆዳ ዘሎ ከከብት በረት (ጉረና) ገባ ይባላል:: የምር ሲመጣ - ኤርምያስ ዘሎ ወያኔ ሆነ ጭራሽ የግብፅ ደጋፊ ሁኖ ኢትዮዽያ ትፈርሳለች ብሎ ያሟርታል:: መናጢ ሟርተኛ ወያኔ ጠፋ ማለት ሽፍታ ተደመሰሰ ማለት ነው - ሌላ ምንም ነገር የለም።

Tadiyalehu

Post by Tadiyalehu » 14 Sep 2021, 15:42

Horus wrote:
እና ታድያ ምንድነው ስህተቱ?? ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ አልተናገረም ነበር። ይሄ እውነት አይደለምን? ነው ወይስ ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ ድምፅ መሆን ሀጢያት ነው?

Abere

Post by Abere » 14 Sep 2021, 15:59

ኤርምያስ የሚጮኸው እራሱ ብቻ ነው።ማንም ህዝብ ጩኸት ሂድልኝ ያለው የለም:: ምናልባት ወያኔ ወይም ግብፅ ሊሆኑ ይችላሉ:: ሁሉም የኢትዮዽያ ህዝብ ሁሉም ተመሳሳይ ችግር ነው ያለው - ድህንት :በሽታ: ርዛት: ማይምነት የጋራ ችግሮች የኦሮሞውም የአማራውም የትግሬውም የጉራጌው ወዘተ ማንም ከማን የበለጠ ቅምጥልነት (special favor) አይፈልግም ምክንያቱም የፓለቲካ ቁማርተኞ ህዝብ እያቧደኑ በወሬ በምንፋት የራሳቸውን ከንቱ ዝና ና ሃብት ያደልባሉ። 50 ላም ቢታለብ ያው ገሌ ነው እንዳለችው ለኦሮሞ አንዳችም ጠብ የሚልለት ነገር የለም የጎሳ መርገምት አራጋቢዎች ስለተቀደዱ:: The reality, the country does not need these expired conflict profiteer tribal politicians. Tribal politics is not going to put food on the table for an average citizen , rather it takes food out of the mouth of citizens and feed the belly of tribal thugs. These YouTubers are getting fat checks while poor Oromo farmer is going to bed every night with an empty belly scratching his back for to rest and forget it.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 16:15

Tadiyalehu wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 15:42
Horus wrote:
እና ታድያ ምንድነው ስህተቱ?? ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ አልተናገረም ነበር። ይሄ እውነት አይደለምን? ነው ወይስ ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ ድምፅ መሆን ሀጢያት ነው?
Well,

እዉነት ና ንጋት እያደሩ ይጠራሉ፣ ይባል የልም?

For your question, if you have spoken for Ethiopia, then you have also spoken for Oromo, if you indeed speak for Oromo, then you will be also be speaking for Ethiopia, unless you have disguised your speaking for something else, like this boy, who is most likely motivated by his own personal ambition and looking for a cover to pursue that. You is here an indefinite pronoun.

He was a close associate of Eskinder Nega's political activism and the latter was touring the world power corridors to get Qeeroo designated as a terrorist organisation, while Ermias was his vice back then. The same Qeerroo is now marching north to defend the country, heእding to the call of ክተት፣ መክት።

According to Dawi or someone else on this forum he was even planning to write a book titled "Oromumma" and how this is going to swallow the rest. So, how else is he expected to speak for the Oromo? May we know?

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 14 Sep 2021, 16:21

ታድያለሁ፣
ሺ ግዜ እየተሳሳትክ ነው ። ግዴለህም ያን መንገድ አትያዘው ። ኤርሚያ ለኦሮሞ አይደለም ልታገል የሚለው፣ የኦነግ ሸኔ አሸባሪዎች ለምን ታሰሩ ነው። አሁን ማን ይሙት ከሺመልስ አብዲሳ ኤርሚያስ የላቀ ኦሮሞ ሊሆን !! ቀልድ ነው! ለነገሩ ያ አይደለም ችግሩ? ኤርሚያስ ለገሰ ሰሚና ሿሚ ስላጣ ለምድን ነው ኢትዮጵያ ትፍረስ ሟርት ሚደልቀው? ያ ነውኮ በሽታው ። በተጓዙበት የፈለግ አሻራ የማይተዉ በሰማይ የሚበሩ ወፎች ብቻ ናቸው፣ በምድር የምንመላለስ ሰዎች ሁላችንም የተጓዝነው ፈለግ አሻራ አለን ። የኤርሚያስ አሻራ ሁላችንም እናውቀዋለን !! አትሳሳት ።

Tadiyalehu

Post by Tadiyalehu » 14 Sep 2021, 16:35

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 16:15
Tadiyalehu wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 15:42
Horus wrote:
Well,

እዉነት ና ንጋት እያደሩ ይጠራሉ፣ ይባል የልም?

For your question, if you have spoken for Ethiopia, then you have also spoken for Oromo, if you indeed speak for Oromo, then you will be also be speaking for Ethiopia, unless you have disguised your speaking for something else, like this boy, who is most likely motivated by his own personal ambition and looking for a cover to pursue that. You is here an indefinite pronoun.

He was a close associate of Eskinder Nega's political activism and the latter was touring the world power corridors to get Qeeroo designated as a terrorist organisation, while Ermias was his vice back then. The same Qeerroo is now marching north to defend the country, heእding to the call of ክተት፣ መክት።

According to Dawi or someone else on this forum he was even planning to write a book titled "Oromumma" and how this is going to swallow the rest. So, how else is he expected to speak for the Oromo? May we know?
እንግዲህ ከዚህ በፊት ያደረገው ነገር እንደፀፀተው ተናግሯል።
ወደፊት ድክመቱን አሻሽሎ ለኦሮሞ ድምፅ እሆናለሁም ብሏል። ቄሮ ላይ ያደረገውም በዚሁ አውድ ይታያል ብዬ ነው።
ግን ከሁሉ በላይ ስራው ነው የሚያወጣው። ተጸጽቶ ጥሩ ከሰራ ወደላይ ያድጋል። ከወሸከተም ተቃራኒው ይገጥመዋል። ነፍሣቸውን ይማር ፕሮፌሰር ጌታቸው እና እስክንድር የቄሮን ሥም ጥላሸት እንቀባለን ብለው በማሰብ ያደረጉት አጉል መፍጨርጨር ትዝብት ውስጥ ጥሎ አከሰራቸው እንጂ አላተረፋቸውም።

Abere

Post by Abere » 14 Sep 2021, 17:01

I think some folks are intentionally making a misnomer in failing to making clear distinction between Ermias Legesse and Eskindir Nega. If Eskindir Nega were asked how he would feel about Ermias Legesse of today, he would be very disappointed. Eskidir is a man of integrity and principle, he is a the true voice of the weak and helpless. He is against extremists and fought them - he is selfless. He has not run after the evil green dollar like many have been doing. He thwarted the destruction that the bad Kegna inspired Oromuma Qeerroo could cause to the city of Addis Ababa. No one other than him stood with the people of Addid Ababa. The evil Oromomua inspired bad Qeerroos , we all know destroyed the city of Shashemene, killed non-Oromo helpless Amhara, kebmata, Wolayta, Gurage, Tigre, etc. If these are the Qeerroos some trying to deceive us , they are just deceiving themselves - these are terrorist. In fact, and these were the ones Eskindir Nega wanted the UN to designate them as terrorist's. Finally, Abiy Ahmed or PP and the Ethiopia Parliament designated them terrorist, one may call using different nick names - they are the bad Qeerroos. So, Abiy Ahmed already admitted Eskidnir was right and in his own parliament called them terrorist like TPLF.