Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Does Ethiopia make any sense

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Sep 2021, 17:38

Well, let me put it this way does Ethiopia which without these coastal areas of either Eritrea or Somalia is landlocked, does Ethiopia make any sense for the Soviet Union given its increasing and rising naval power if it does not have a port, The bald headed troll didn't answer the question, Anyway, Ethiopia still doesn't make any sense for the so called western world, however, thanks to Abiy Ahmed, today Ethiopia and Somalia have excellent relationship.

15:50

TGAA
Member+

Re: Does Ethiopia make any sense

Post by TGAA » 13 Sep 2021, 22:03

I can't make sense of what you are saying. Your total GDP is less than one of the regions of Ethiopia -- as you usually complain here that Chain is coming close to Megudisho seashore to harvest millions of fish a year. You can't even secure your country -- Ethiopians and Kenyans and other African countries have to fend of Alshibab for you to have breathing space. But you come here every single day to tell us the cure to your ill is the destruction of Ethiopia. Ethiopia had been in a much worst place than what is taking place now. We always come out of it with flying colors victorious. You Somalis didn't have that luck -- you been failed state for a half-century. Focus on your own ills and heal from it, we wish you all the best in your endeavor. We want nothing but your good neighborliness, but if you wish us ill we know how to pay you back in kind. And you will not like it. The existence of Somalia with a population a little more than the population of Addis Ababa , with 80 of it nomads. you are not a match to be an enemy of the ancient country, Ethiopia. አቅምን አውቆ መኖር ጥሩ ነው ታላቅ ችሎታ ነው !Hope you know Amharic.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 13 Sep 2021, 22:58

Stupid mentally deranged mother fckr, stop following me, stop replying to my threads, do you understand human language? fck off, leave me alone!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 13 Sep 2021, 23:04

The day you stopped badmouthing Ethiopia is the day your involuntarily getting banged would cease. Till then the banging continues. You must have liked it you have been coming for more.