Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

A Response to Misrak, a Message to all Ethiopians

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Sep 2021, 03:50

I wrote the message below to someone named Misrak (I am sure that is a fake name) who responded with such hateful vitriol to something that I posted that involved prayer and a message of love for ALL ETHIOPIANS, that I replied back with the write up below. I am reposting it because this message needs to be read by too many immature people in here who think they are saving Ethiopia as they are suffocating her. If you read it and you get something out of it, it's because your heart is not so corrupted by ego that you are willing to LISTEN, if you get upset and triggered, that is because this message was written JUST FOR YOU!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I wanted to respond to you with full fire and fury, but then I realized doing so is not of God but of Satan. I then thought about what must have happened to you in life that you respond to a message about prayer and love with such vitriol and hatred. I know what happened to you, you are broken and in pain, you are the very Ethiopia I am fighting for even though you think I am weak for advocating love above war.

Yesterday evening, I ran into a drunk man who was perhaps in his 60s, I handed him a card that was had the message and link to the Enkutatash article I published last week. He interrogated me about whether or not I was against TPLF and I let him know I have been pushing against TPLF for the past 30 years since I was 16 years old protesting against the treatment of Professor Assrat. But I told him that my stance against TPLF is not a stance against all Tigaru people at which point he responded and said that all Tigaru people are snakes.

I told him in no uncertain terms that he was a part of the problem because he was just as hateful as the TPLF he pretends to be against. You see Misraq, instead of becoming like your name and heading east towards the love that is Ethiopia, you have given your hand to the devil and went debub. Your life is going south as you keep drinking and drinking trying to chase away the pains of a woman that left you a long time ago and you conflate that pain upon Ethiopia as if she is the one who betrayed you when all along the Hiwot that left you is a woman who stopped loving you because you became bitter.

Now you walk alone listening to Tizita and remember an Ethiopia that is no more, remember a Hiwot that is no more. That is why you can't sleep at night, that is why you curse the light because your life has become chilema. But you see Misraq, you have a choice, the same choice i had when i became homeless in 2015, either be bitter at how life turned out or be grateful even if all you have is dirkosh. Choose the former and your entire life will be a wasteland and all that you touch will turn against you, Hiwot will NEVER come back to you. If you choose the latter, the dirkosh will turn into a feast and the Hiwot that you lost you will regain. The choice is yours, be angry and remain lonely listening to Tizita while drinking shots after shot as you curse all Tigarus for the sins of TPLF or turn your hand to love (God) and you will regain Hiwot as your cup overflows with abundance. I hope for your own salvation you choose God so your fortunes can be multiplied or keep holding on to the devil's division and you will BURN for it.

I don't write this to judge you bro, this is TOUGH LOVE that no one is telling you, I am tellin you Misrak, I hope you listen but if you don't, you can NEVER say you were not warned.

For everyone else reading this, I am talking to you too, walk away from hatred and anger or else you will be like Misrak and your decision to be hateful will be a curse upon your children because they will inherit your bitterness and they will do to their children what you are doing to them. IF you want to know why Ethiopia is suffering, read this entire response (which I'm going to post as a standalone) and really reflect about the decisions you make , the true enemy of Ethiopia, above TPLF, Abiy and these snake politicians, are YOU, the people who let hate overrule their compassion and the rest who remain silent as people who are infected by the devil spread strife throughout Ethiopia.

I will leave you with this article I wrote for Ethiopians even though a fraction of MY PEOPLE have read it as countless number of "white" people have read it and passed it along. The germ that is killing Ethiopia is our inability to work together, to cooperate, to help each other succeed. Until we stop with the miqeninet and instead truly believe in Andinet (not as a political slogan like bankrupt kinijet) but with deeds and actions, we will continue to suffer and we will have no one else to blame but the man in the mirror.

Link to the article about enkutatash for those who are able to comprehend: https://ghionjournal.com/adera-ethiopia/

Noble Amhara

Re: A Response to Misrak, a Message to all Ethiopians

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Sep 2021, 12:20

What are you talking about? Before Abiy Ahmed came to Politics there was already a war on Amhara by Tigray Elites and chauvinists

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 13 Sep 2021, 12:32

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.....Mark Twain

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 13 Sep 2021, 13:40

King Taurus III Makes a Difficult Decision

One day two women, one Ethiopian and the other agame, came to the self styled king of Tigray under the name of King Taurus III, and the Ethiopian woman said:

"Your Majesty, this agame woman and I have lived in the same house for the last 27 years. Not long ago my baby was born at home, and three days later her agame baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her agame baby, and he died. Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my Ethiopian son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead agame baby next to me.

In the morning when I got up to feed my Ethiopian son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn’t my son.

“No!” the agame woman shouted. “He was your son. My baby is alive!”

“The dead baby is yours,” the Ethiopian woman yelled. “Mine is alive!”

They argued back and forth in front of the Tigray King Taurus III, until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours. Someone bring me a sword.”

A sword was brought, and the Tigray King Taurus III ordered, “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”

“Please don’t kill my son,” the Ethiopian baby’s mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don’t kill him.”

The agame woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. I'm even willing to help you cut the baby. Then neither of us will have the baby.”

King Taurus III said to the agame woman, “Ok, you hold the baby's legs and I will do the cutting.”

After Tigray's King Taurus III was done cutting the baby in half and wiping the blood off his sword, he ordered his agame guards to throw the Ethiopian mother in prison for cutting off phone and internet services to the home she shared with the agame woman, claiming it prevented the agame woman from dialing 9-1-1 to report the incident to the King. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Sep 2021, 17:14

Abdisa wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 13:40

One day two women, one Ethiopian and the other agame, came to the self styled king of Tigray under the name of King Taurus III, and the Ethiopian woman said:

"Your Majesty, this agame woman and I have lived in the same house for the last 27 years. Not long ago my baby was born at home, and three days later her agame baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her agame baby, and he died. Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my Ethiopian son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead agame baby next to me.

In the morning when I got up to feed my Ethiopian son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn’t my son.

They argued back and forth in front of the Tigray King Taurus III, until finally he said, “Both of you say this live baby is yours. Someone bring me a sword.”

A sword was brought, and the Tigray King Taurus III ordered, “Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him.”

“Please don’t kill my son,” the Ethiopian baby’s mother screamed. “Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don’t kill him.”

The agame woman shouted, “Go ahead and cut him in half. I'm even willing to help you cut the baby. Then neither of us will have the baby.”

King Taurus III said to the agame woman, “Ok, you hold the baby's legs and I will do the cutting.”

After Tigray's King Taurus III was done cutting the baby in half and wiping the blood off his sword, he ordered his agame guards to throw the Ethiopian mother in prison for cutting off phone and internet services to the home she shared with the agame woman, claiming it prevented the agame woman from dialing 9-1-1 to report the incident to the King. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The sob dumb King Taurus III of Tigray must die. :oops: :oops: What a piece of sh!t!!

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Sep 2021, 18:03

Fed up, you have clicked on the link to my website before, when you did that I was able to capture your IP address. That makes you no longer anonymous, and given you just made a death threat against me, how do you think that will work out for you. Welcome to anxiety, fed up indeed, you are going to be referred to the feds. Good luck.
Fed_Up wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 17:14
Abdisa wrote:

The sob dumb King Taurus III of Tigray must die. :oops: :oops: What a piece of sh!t!!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Sep 2021, 18:05

Nice one fiyameta :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dikalos III

Read what tewodros actually believed in. Not refurbished romance story with some lovy dubby shxt that you keep bullishxtin about

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xiWjBP5m0kU/ ... ctoria.jpg

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Sep 2021, 18:26

If you judge Atse tewodros the same way you judge prime minister Abiy Ahmed we can also say your great great grandfather was a sinful murderer, abductor, church burner, and a aggressive fighter. Later on tewodroses story would be changed as if tewodros became king singing fikre fikre love la lalalala . When tewodros came to take over Shewa Amhara he massacred many soldiers and did many crimes he also fought against the Orthodox Church in Gondar burning down a total 40 churches. He also abducted the British missionaries. We forgave tewodros because of what he fought for (Ethiopia) and Amhara this is why we embraced tewodros later on and declared him as a hero because he saw through time and actually wanted to unite Amharas and Christians into Modernization. This is why tewodros asked the British for a gun factory in 1840 not a bread making factory. Tewodros was urgent to re-unite Abysinnia through conquests taking down non Abysinnian rulers in Abysinnia.

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Sep 2021, 18:32

The difference is that Atse Tewodros loved Ethiopia and died for her as flawed as he was, especially after he lost Tewabech. On the other hand, Abiy only loves himself with his unending narcissism and he is intent on killing Ethiopia. You just don’t see it yet but you well. Please don’t compare the two, it’s like comparing a pinto to a Mercedes Benz, they are both cars except the former is a cheap knockoff while the later is a classic. Just a thought.

quote="Noble Amhara" post_id=1226275 time=1631571966 user_id=52818]
If you judge Atse tewodros the same way you judge prime minister Abiy Ahmed we can also say your great great grandfather was a sinful murderer, abductor, church burner, and a aggressive fighter. Later on his story would be edited as if tewodros became king singing fikre fikre etc. When tewodros came to take over Shewa Amhara he massacred many soldiers and did many crimes. He also abducted the British missionaries. We forgave tewodros because of what he fought for (Ethiopia) this is why we embraced tewodros later on
[/quote]

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 13 Sep 2021, 18:39

I have a very sad news for you, your majesty: Tigray terrorists just massacred over 600 civilians at Mai-Kadra.

King Taurus III: Both the internet and phone services in Tigray must be restored quickly and without delay.

Your majesty, What about the civilian victims of the Mai-Kadra massacre?

King Taurus III: Access to the internet and phone services is a human right. My kingdom does not tolerate violations of this right.

Your majesty, I have another sad news for you, your majesty. Tigray terrorists attacked the Ethiopian northern command forces while they were sleeping after doing backbreaking labor helping Tigray farmers harvest their crops and battling the worst locust invasion in decades in Tigray.

King Taurus III: People affected by phone and internet service outage have the right to be outraged.
:evil: :evil:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Sep 2021, 19:17

teodroseIII wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 18:03
Fed up, you have clicked on the link to my website before, when you did that I was able to capture your IP address. That makes you no longer anonymous, and given you just made a death threat against me, how do you think that will work out for you. Welcome to anxiety, fed up indeed, you are going to be referred to the feds. Good luck.
Fed_Up wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 17:14
Abdisa wrote:

ፈስ!!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 13 Sep 2021, 22:17

Your Highness,

Jimmy deserve to be written in such journals. Not only that, a royal family who by virtue or by legitimacy destined to sit on the throne of king of kings 👑 writing a full article about jimmy, makes jimmy the one and only one. Allow me to salute you on the day of your coronation your highness. I didn't know your wife also has a royal line. Can you enlighten us?

Jimmy the conquistador

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Sep 2021, 23:08

Oh yeah - Same here.

Something is fundamentally wrong with people who crowned themselves as Royal, Noble, Somaliman, Boranaman, etc. Their common denominator is not only their fake pseudonym but also their hate toward Abiy. That’s didn’t happen by accident.

Misraq wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 22:17
Your Highness,

Jimmy deserve to be written in such journals. Not only that, a royal family who by virtue or by legitimacy destined to sit on the throne of king of kings 👑 writing a full article about jimmy, makes jimmy the one and only one. Allow me to salute you on the day of your coronation your highness. I didn't know your wife also has a royal line. Can you enlighten us?

Jimmy the conquistador

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 13 Sep 2021, 23:16

Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 23:08
Oh yeah - Same here.

Something is fundamentally wrong with people who crowned themselves as Royal, Noble, Somaliman, Boranaman, etc. Their common denominator is not only their fake pseudonym but also their hate toward Abiy. That’s didn’t happen by accident.

Misraq wrote:
Your Highness,

Jimmy the conquistador
Selamina,

Somaliman is Hawdians other account. Everytime hawdian ሲቀጠቀጥ somaliman rushes to the rescue. That qichamam is a class by its own.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Sep 2021, 00:21

King of kings, lord of warlords, the conquering hyena of the Dedebit jungle. :P :P

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 14 Sep 2021, 00:34

Fiyameta wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 00:21
King of kings, lord of warlords, the conquering hyena of the Dedebit jungle. :P :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The tigray royal house. His highness tedross. The conquering lion of Sibhat a.k.a Nega a.k a junta

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Sep 2021, 02:18

You got it…he was Somalilander at some point. I now call him Hawzen Hagos.

Imagine if I change my name to Ethiopiaman or Ethiopialander. Or Noble Oromo. What the fvck? These kids are really retarded. They think we are like one of their dedebit foot soldiers whom they easily provoke & placate. His Highness is the new woyane Gestapo. The Gondar Royal lineage crap is an infantile pretext to associate himself with Amharas or Mr Noble Amhara. His Zen etiquette is a funny one, obviously an 11th hour attempt to save Debreporn & Getachew Kedada.

Misraq wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 23:16
Selam/ wrote:
Oh yeah - Same here.

Misraq wrote:
Your Highness,

Jimmy the conquistador
Selamina,

Somaliman is Hawdians other account. Everytime hawdian ሲቀጠቀጥ somaliman rushes to the rescue. That qichamam is a class by its own.

@@

Post by @@ » 14 Sep 2021, 03:10

You seem to have good intentions but lack fundamental understanding of the situation Ethiopians went through under the brutal minority tigrean rulre. nowadays no ethiopian gives a fk if tigray breaks up from ethiopia, in fact most wish it. you are stuck in old mentally of trying to unite ethiopians blah blah. you are outdated. no ethiopian wants unity with agames. that’s were you can only be viewed as a tigrean or a tigrean sympathizer and will only end up clashing with ethiopians. the moto “we are all ethiopians” blah blah doesn’t work anymore. you better visit ethiopia, understand the feeling of the people and only then you can try to write about it. what you are currently doing is an insult to majority of ethiopians. you open your mouth to lecture ethiopians without grasping the issue in detail. very shallow!
teodroseIII wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 03:50
I wrote the message below to someone named Misrak (I am sure that is a fake name) who responded with such hateful vitriol to something that I posted that involved prayer and a message of love for ALL ETHIOPIANS, that I replied back with the write up below. I am reposting it because this message needs to be read by too many immature people in here who think they are saving Ethiopia as they are suffocating her. If you read it and you get something out of it, it's because your heart is not so corrupted by ego that you are willing to LISTEN, if you get upset and triggered, that is because this message was written JUST FOR YOU!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I wanted to respond to you with full fire and fury, but then I realized doing so is not of God but of Satan. I then thought about what must have happened to you in life that you respond to a message about prayer and love with such vitriol and hatred. I know what happened to you, you are broken and in pain, you are the very Ethiopia I am fighting for even though you think I am weak for advocating love above war.

Yesterday evening, I ran into a drunk man who was perhaps in his 60s, I handed him a card that was had the message and link to the Enkutatash article I published last week. He interrogated me about whether or not I was against TPLF and I let him know I have been pushing against TPLF for the past 30 years since I was 16 years old protesting against the treatment of Professor Assrat. But I told him that my stance against TPLF is not a stance against all Tigaru people at which point he responded and said that all Tigaru people are snakes.

I told him in no uncertain terms that he was a part of the problem because he was just as hateful as the TPLF he pretends to be against. You see Misraq, instead of becoming like your name and heading east towards the love that is Ethiopia, you have given your hand to the devil and went debub. Your life is going south as you keep drinking and drinking trying to chase away the pains of a woman that left you a long time ago and you conflate that pain upon Ethiopia as if she is the one who betrayed you when all along the Hiwot that left you is a woman who stopped loving you because you became bitter.

Now you walk alone listening to Tizita and remember an Ethiopia that is no more, remember a Hiwot that is no more. That is why you can't sleep at night, that is why you curse the light because your life has become chilema. But you see Misraq, you have a choice, the same choice i had when i became homeless in 2015, either be bitter at how life turned out or be grateful even if all you have is dirkosh. Choose the former and your entire life will be a wasteland and all that you touch will turn against you, Hiwot will NEVER come back to you. If you choose the latter, the dirkosh will turn into a feast and the Hiwot that you lost you will regain. The choice is yours, be angry and remain lonely listening to Tizita while drinking shots after shot as you curse all Tigarus for the sins of TPLF or turn your hand to love (God) and you will regain Hiwot as your cup overflows with abundance. I hope for your own salvation you choose God so your fortunes can be multiplied or keep holding on to the devil's division and you will BURN for it.

I don't write this to judge you bro, this is TOUGH LOVE that no one is telling you, I am tellin you Misrak, I hope you listen but if you don't, you can NEVER say you were not warned.

For everyone else reading this, I am talking to you too, walk away from hatred and anger or else you will be like Misrak and your decision to be hateful will be a curse upon your children because they will inherit your bitterness and they will do to their children what you are doing to them. IF you want to know why Ethiopia is suffering, read this entire response (which I'm going to post as a standalone) and really reflect about the decisions you make , the true enemy of Ethiopia, above TPLF, Abiy and these snake politicians, are YOU, the people who let hate overrule their compassion and the rest who remain silent as people who are infected by the devil spread strife throughout Ethiopia.

I will leave you with this article I wrote for Ethiopians even though a fraction of MY PEOPLE have read it as countless number of "white" people have read it and passed it along. The germ that is killing Ethiopia is our inability to work together, to cooperate, to help each other succeed. Until we stop with the miqeninet and instead truly believe in Andinet (not as a political slogan like bankrupt kinijet) but with deeds and actions, we will continue to suffer and we will have no one else to blame but the man in the mirror.

Link to the article about enkutatash for those who are able to comprehend: https://ghionjournal.com/adera-ethiopia/

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Sep 2021, 07:26

Incorrect, I want unity and I don’t view Tigreans as non-Ethiopians.
It’s though their choice if they don’t want to live with us.

@@ wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 03:10
You seem to have good intentions but lack fundamental understanding of the situation Ethiopians went through under the brutal minority tigrean rulre. nowadays no ethiopian gives a fk if tigray breaks up from ethiopia, in fact most wish it. you are stuck in old mentally of trying to unite ethiopians blah blah. you are outdated. no ethiopian wants unity with agames. that’s were you can only be viewed as a tigrean or a tigrean sympathizer and will only end up clashing with ethiopians. the moto “we are all ethiopians” blah blah doesn’t work anymore. you better visit ethiopia, understand the feeling of the people and only then you can try to write about it. what you are currently doing is an insult to majority of ethiopians. you open your mouth to lecture ethiopians without grasping the issue in detail. very shallow!
teodroseIII wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 03:50

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 Feb 2024, 15:20

Selam/ wrote:
Oh yeah - Same here.

Misraq wrote:
Your Highness,

Jimmy the conquistador
It is ok selam መሸወድ ያለ ነው፥፥ ግን ይቅርታ ልትጠይቀን ይገባል