Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Misraq

Re: Egzihabier Abatachin, Ebakih Le Enate Ethiopia Yikirta

Post by Misraq » 12 Sep 2021, 10:38

Pu$$y man. Go to church or close your door for a prayer. Forum post is not and should not replace prayer. What we have now is victims trying to burry the Banda hord that made life unbearable. In the process, people can die. It is a war and wars are solutions sometimes. If you can't bear that, see how Nazi Hitler is deposed. It happened through blood and sweat. If you can't figure that out, you are a pu$$y man

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Sep 2021, 03:39

You know, I wanted to respond to you with full fire and fury, but then I realized doing so is not of God but of Satan. I then thought about what must have happened to you in life that you respond to a message about prayer and love with such vitriol and hatred. I know what happened to you, you are broken and in pain, you are the very Ethiopia I am fighting for even though you think I am weak for advocating love above war.

Yesterday evening, I ran into a drunk man who was perhaps in his 60s, I handed him a card that was had the message and link to the Enkutatash article I published last week. He interrogated me about whether or not I was against TPLF and I let him know I have been pushing against TPLF for the past 30 years since I was 16 years old protesting against the treatment of Professor Assrat. But I told him that my stance against TPLF is not a stance against all Tigaru people at which point he responded and said that all Tigaru people are snakes.

I told him in no uncertain terms that he was a part of the problem because he was just as hateful as the TPLF he pretends to be against. You see Misraq, instead of becoming like your name and heading east towards the love that is Ethiopia, you have given your hand to the devil and went debub. Your life is going south as you keep drinking and drinking trying to chase away the pains of a woman that left you a long time ago and you conflate that pain upon Ethiopia as if she is the one who betrayed you when all along the Hiwot that left you is a woman who stopped loving you because you became bitter.

Now you walk alone listening to Tizita and remember an Ethiopia that is no more, remember a Hiwot that is no more. That is why you can't sleep at night, that is why you curse the light because your life has become chilema. But you see Misraq, you have a choice, the same choice i had when i became homeless in 2015, either be bitter at how life turned out or be grateful even if all you have is dirkosh. Choose the former and your entire life will be a wasteland and all that you touch will turn against you, Hiwot will NEVER come back to you. If you choose the latter, the dirkosh will turn into a feast and the Hiwot that you lost you will regain. The choice is yours, be angry and remain lonely listening to Tizita while drinking shots after shot as you curse all Tigarus for the sins of TPLF or turn your hand to love (God) and you will regain Hiwot as your cup overflows with abundance. I hope for your own salvation you choose God so your fortunes can be multiplied or keep holding on to the devil's division and you will BURN for it.

I don't write this to judge you bro, this is TOUGH LOVE that no one is telling you, I am tellin you Misrak, I hope you listen but if you don't, you can NEVER say you were not warned.

For everyone else reading this, I am talking to you too, walk away from hatred and anger or else you will be like Misrak and your decision to be hateful will be a curse upon your children because they will inherit your bitterness and they will do to their children what you are doing to them. IF you want to know why Ethiopia is suffering, read this entire response (which I'm going to post as a standalone) and really reflect about the decisions you make , the true enemy of Ethiopia, above TPLF, Abiy and these snake politicians, are YOU, the people who let hate overrule their compassion and the rest who remain silent as people who are infected by the devil spread strife throughout Ethiopia.

I will leave you with this article I wrote for Ethiopians even though a fraction of MY PEOPLE have read it as countless number of "white" people have read it and passed it along. The germ that is killing Ethiopia is our inability to work together, to cooperate, to help each other succeed. Until we stop with the miqeninet and instead truly believe in Andinet (not as a political slogan like bankrupt kinijet) but with deeds and actions, we will continue to suffer and we will have no one else to blame but the man in the mirror.

Link to the article about enkutatash for those who are able to comprehend: https://ghionjournal.com/adera-ethiopia/
Misraq wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 10:38
Pu$$y man. Go to church or close your door for a prayer. Forum post is not and should not replace prayer. What we have now is victims trying to burry the Banda hord that made life unbearable. In the process, people can die. It is a war and wars are solutions sometimes. If you can't bear that, see how Nazi Hitler is deposed. It happened through blood and sweat. If you can't figure that out, you are a pu$$y man

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Sep 2021, 07:34

This is an interesting conversation. Yes, prayer is necessary specially at this point more than any other time. And it’s correct that collective hatred against any society is a sign of sickness and an indicator of a body in pain. Admittedly, in the midst of intensive online jibes, we at times go overboard and lash out at certain tribes. That’s obviously wrong, both politically and spiritually.

However, I don’t believe in pacifism. The world is never perfect and there is nothing wrong with war if it’s justified. No one in history has diffused aggression and tyranny through pacifism, nor had any nation adopted it as a national policy. Yes, a Christian should not retaliate against a friend or neighbor who mistakenly does him or her a harm, but the homicidal maniac Woyanes that have attempted to exterminate their neighbors and sabotage the course of political change in Ethiopia can’t be tolerated.

I will quote here one of my most favorite theologian, CS Lewis, who said that to kill or to be killed in war is not murder. Rather, war is a species of punishment that may require our death or the death of the enemy, but we cannot hate or enjoy hating those we kill.

…my two cents.

teodroseIII wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 03:39
You know, I wanted to respond to you with full fire and fury, but then I realized doing so is not of God but of Satan. I then thought about what must have happened to you in life that you respond to a message about prayer and love with such vitriol and hatred. I know what happened to you, you are broken and in pain, you are the very Ethiopia I am fighting for even though you think I am weak for advocating love above war.

Yesterday evening, I ran into a drunk man who was perhaps in his 60s, I handed him a card that was had the message and link to the Enkutatash article I published last week. He interrogated me about whether or not I was against TPLF and I let him know I have been pushing against TPLF for the past 30 years since I was 16 years old protesting against the treatment of Professor Assrat. But I told him that my stance against TPLF is not a stance against all Tigaru people at which point he responded and said that all Tigaru people are snakes.

I told him in no uncertain terms that he was a part of the problem because he was just as hateful as the TPLF he pretends to be against. You see Misraq, instead of becoming like your name and heading east towards the love that is Ethiopia, you have given your hand to the devil and went debub. Your life is going south as you keep drinking and drinking trying to chase away the pains of a woman that left you a long time ago and you conflate that pain upon Ethiopia as if she is the one who betrayed you when all along the Hiwot that left you is a woman who stopped loving you because you became bitter.

Now you walk alone listening to Tizita and remember an Ethiopia that is no more, remember a Hiwot that is no more. That is why you can't sleep at night, that is why you curse the light because your life has become chilema. But you see Misraq, you have a choice, the same choice i had when i became homeless in 2015, either be bitter at how life turned out or be grateful even if all you have is dirkosh. Choose the former and your entire life will be a wasteland and all that you touch will turn against you, Hiwot will NEVER come back to you. If you choose the latter, the dirkosh will turn into a feast and the Hiwot that you lost you will regain. The choice is yours, be angry and remain lonely listening to Tizita while drinking shots after shot as you curse all Tigarus for the sins of TPLF or turn your hand to love (God) and you will regain Hiwot as your cup overflows with abundance. I hope for your own salvation you choose God so your fortunes can be multiplied or keep holding on to the devil's division and you will BURN for it.

I don't write this to judge you bro, this is TOUGH LOVE that no one is telling you, I am tellin you Misrak, I hope you listen but if you don't, you can NEVER say you were not warned.

For everyone else reading this, I am talking to you too, walk away from hatred and anger or else you will be like Misrak and your decision to be hateful will be a curse upon your children because they will inherit your bitterness and they will do to their children what you are doing to them. IF you want to know why Ethiopia is suffering, read this entire response (which I'm going to post as a standalone) and really reflect about the decisions you make , the true enemy of Ethiopia, above TPLF, Abiy and these snake politicians, are YOU, the people who let hate overrule their compassion and the rest who remain silent as people who are infected by the devil spread strife throughout Ethiopia.

I will leave you with this article I wrote for Ethiopians even though a fraction of MY PEOPLE have read it as countless number of "white" people have read it and passed it along. The germ that is killing Ethiopia is our inability to work together, to cooperate, to help each other succeed. Until we stop with the miqeninet and instead truly believe in Andinet (not as a political slogan like bankrupt kinijet) but with deeds and actions, we will continue to suffer and we will have no one else to blame but the man in the mirror.

Link to the article about enkutatash for those who are able to comprehend: https://ghionjournal.com/adera-ethiopia/
Misraq wrote:

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Sep 2021, 10:43

Selam selam, first let me point out that I find it ironic that you are justifying war even though your name means peace, we do live in interesting times in that way. For the record, I was a full-throated supporter of the campaign against TPLF when hostilities broke out last November. So much so that the AP interviewed me and I justified Abiy's position and did so in interview after interview and in my own write-ups.

Evidence: https://ghionjournal.com/tplf-spokesman ... -ethiopia/

However, where Abiy lost me is when he decided to go for collective punishment. I don't care what his words are, that guy is poison and he is playing Amharas like a fiddle but so many are so broken by 40+ years, actually longer to be honest, that they think an abusive spouse is a faithful partner.

I will say it again, Abiy is leading Ethiopia over the cliff, his agenda is to pit Amahars against Tigarus. Whoever "wins" that bloodbath, OLF and their extremist friends are to finish up the remnants and eventually destroy Ethiopia. You are following an abortion doctor who is pretending to be a pedestrian but too many like Misraq are blinded by anger and vengeance that they don't see they are being led to the slaughterhouse.

Evidence: https://ghionjournal.com/ethiopia-takes ... -genocide/

Based on the way I responded to Misraq, do I sound like a pacifist to you? I believe in proportional response and only as a form of defense, that is the "war" I can get behind. I do not abide any war that targets innocent civilians and turns to collective punishment. I would think what I am saying is a rational position, but in a land whose children have given their hands to the devil of hatred, anger and wrath, what I am saying sounds like I am an appeaser.

Perhaps listen to the interview I gave on Sputnik radio you would realize that I am not an appeaser but I am not a hateful person either. I believe in the redemptive power of love, i believe in accountability and I believe that leadership is about serving the people not serving one's ego. In a sane world, the positions I stake out would be desired by the people and those who espouse hatred, division and tribalism would be rejected. But we live in an insane time so people like me who preach sanity are judged as crazy and lunatics like Abiy, Debretsion, Jawar, Nega et al are worshiped as heroes.

Few people value me in my community because they judge me for one thing or another. A lot of it was because of what happened in 2015 when i became homeless for two years and how I morphed into a very spiteful and venomous guy. What few understand is that I did that out of reaction, my default position has always been about love and helping my people. But each time I gave out of kindness, perhaps it was weakness, my offering was returned with a knife.

That is why I went ballistic and went ham on hundreds of people only for me to turn into a poor and lonely swine from 2015-2017. When I say don't be wrathful, I am giving advice out of experience not because I am "pu$$y" as Misraq noted. By the way, people who use a woman's body part to infer weakness should really STFU, we were born through that pu$$y that people disparage and only through the strength of a woman who did what no man alive or who walked the earth cold EVER do.

I am not the only one, Ethiopians love to eat their young like lions eat gazells. That too is something I documented in an enkutatash article that I wrote out of love and profound desire for Ethiopians to do better only for it to be disregarded because I a younger Ethiopian compared to the usual suspects and because, to be honest, I am not ferengi. We say we have never been colonized but the truth is we are more colonized than an ant farm.

Enkutatash article: https://ghionjournal.com/adera-ethiopia/

I once wanted to be king of Ethiopia because i thought the qualities I had would be good for my country and above and beyond that, my mom once told me that I would become the leader who would redeem Ethiopia. I believed her which is why I became the chair of Ethiopians for Constitutional Monarchy. But now I see I too was coming from ego, I now know that I am NOBODY and that only God is king and the rest of us are His children. The things that I write, the dreams I espouse for my fellow Ethiopians is based on this tenant.

So now I look back to my lineage to Atse Tewodros not wth visions of becoming king but with pride that he too stood up for Ethiopia and defended the common man/woman from the excesses of the "royals" and the elites. Fast forward 160 years, you would realize that we are living in Zemene Mesafint 2.0 and just like Atse Tewodros I am fighting against the political class and the "elites "to defend the common people. We do after all, become our names.

Sincerely,

Teodrose Fikremariam
Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 07:34
This is an interesting conversation. Yes, prayer is necessary specially at this point more than any other time. And it’s correct that collective hatred against any society is a sign of sickness and an indicator of a body in pain. Admittedly, in the midst of intensive online jibes, we at times go overboard and lash out at certain tribes. That’s obviously wrong, both politically and spiritually.

However, I don’t believe in pacifism. The world is never perfect and there is nothing wrong with war if it’s justified. No one in history has diffused aggression and tyranny through pacifism, nor had any nation adopted it as a national policy. Yes, a Christian should not retaliate against a friend or neighbor who mistakenly does him or her a harm, but the homicidal maniac Woyanes that have attempted to exterminate their neighbors and sabotage the course of political change in Ethiopia can’t be tolerated.

I will quote here one of my most favorite theologian, CS Lewis, who said that to kill or to be killed in war is not murder. Rather, war is a species of punishment that may require our death or the death of the enemy, but we cannot hate or enjoy hating those we kill.

…my two cents.

teodroseIII wrote:

Misraq wrote:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 13 Sep 2021, 11:46

teodroseIII wrote:
You see Misraq, instead of becoming like your name and heading east towards the love that is Ethiopia, you have given your hand to the devil and went debub. Your life is going south as you keep drinking and drinking trying to chase away the pains of a woman that left you a long time ago and you conflate that pain upon Ethiopia as if she is the one who betrayed you when all along the Hiwot that left you is a woman who stopped loving you because you became bitter.
Wendime salsawiw Tedros,

You are a good man, but the people with whom you trying to reason out here are diabolical characters. So, don't waste your time by being rational with these folks.

BTW for your info, Misraq is a woman. Teteleza Teteleza yabeQalat baltet nat.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Sep 2021, 11:57

I wish you had shown up with your non-violence Gandhi blueprint a decade ago when my brothers and sisters were mowed down like insects by TPLF thugs. If you have followed the chronology of the current conflict, olive branches were offered a number of times to resolve the difference peacefully and move on with sincere forgiveness. I personally was ready to move on even though I was still mourning one of the torture victims of Woyane. Unfortunately, that didn’t work out. And the horrific ethnic cleansing kept spreading throughout the country, which we now know was instigated mainly by the same folks that we are currently fighting against. Emboldened by the unrest, the aggressors raised their atrocities by several notches and attempted to annihilate the adjoining regions and the national army. Did you expect Abiy to cross his legs and wait until they unseat him? What would you do if you were in his place. Or, what else do you want him to do?

As far I am concerned, I stand by my earlier statement and reiterate that the perpetrators must be held accountable and brought to justice. Your claim that Amharas & Tegarus are at war is baseless and you have no evidence whatsoever Abiy is pitting us against each other. You also claim that you have overcome your ego and yet you assume that the majority of Ethiopians are wrong in trusting Abiy. So, 100 million people got it wrong except you. If that’s not an indicator of a monstrous ego, what is it then? And what is the point of sharing your royal lineage with us while you’re preaching a quasi monkhood relationship with the enemy?
teodroseIII wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 10:43
Selam selam, first let me point out that I find it ironic that you are justifying war even though your name means peace, we do live in interesting times in that way. For the record, I was a full-throated supporter of the campaign against TPLF when hostilities broke out last November. So much so that the AP interviewed me and I justified Abiy's position and did so in interview after interview and in my own write-ups.

Evidence: https://ghionjournal.com/tplf-spokesman ... -ethiopia/

However, where Abiy lost me is when he decided to go for collective punishment. I don't care what his words are, that guy is poison and he is playing Amharas like a fiddle but so many are so broken by 40+ years, actually longer to be honest, that they think an abusive spouse is a faithful partner.

I will say it again, Abiy is leading Ethiopia over the cliff, his agenda is to pit Amahars against Tigarus. Whoever "wins" that bloodbath, OLF and their extremist friends are to finish up the remnants and eventually destroy Ethiopia. You are following an abortion doctor who is pretending to be a pedestrian but too many like Misraq are blinded by anger and vengeance that they don't see they are being led to the slaughterhouse.

Evidence: https://ghionjournal.com/ethiopia-takes ... -genocide/

Based on the way I responded to Misraq, do I sound like a pacifist to you? I believe in proportional response and only as a form of defense, that is the "war" I can get behind. I do not abide any war that targets innocent civilians and turns to collective punishment. I would think what I am saying is a rational position, but in a land whose children have given their hands to the devil of hatred, anger and wrath, what I am saying sounds like I am an appeaser.

Perhaps listen to the interview I gave on Sputnik radio you would realize that I am not an appeaser but I am not a hateful person either. I believe in the redemptive power of love, i believe in accountability and I believe that leadership is about serving the people not serving one's ego. In a sane world, the positions I stake out would be desired by the people and those who espouse hatred, division and tribalism would be rejected. But we live in an insane time so people like me who preach sanity are judged as crazy and lunatics like Abiy, Debretsion, Jawar, Nega et al are worshiped as heroes.

Few people value me in my community because they judge me for one thing or another. A lot of it was because of what happened in 2015 when i became homeless for two years and how I morphed into a very spiteful and venomous guy. What few understand is that I did that out of reaction, my default position has always been about love and helping my people. But each time I gave out of kindness, perhaps it was weakness, my offering was returned with a knife.

That is why I went ballistic and went ham on hundreds of people only for me to turn into a poor and lonely swine from 2015-2017. When I say don't be wrathful, I am giving advice out of experience not because I am "pu$$y" as Misraq noted. By the way, people who use a woman's body part to infer weakness should really STFU, we were born through that pu$$y that people disparage and only through the strength of a woman who did what no man alive or who walked the earth cold EVER do.

I am not the only one, Ethiopians love to eat their young like lions eat gazells. That too is something I documented in an enkutatash article that I wrote out of love and profound desire for Ethiopians to do better only for it to be disregarded because I a younger Ethiopian compared to the usual suspects and because, to be honest, I am not ferengi. We say we have never been colonized but the truth is we are more colonized than an ant farm.

Enkutatash article: https://ghionjournal.com/adera-ethiopia/

I once wanted to be king of Ethiopia because i thought the qualities I had would be good for my country and above and beyond that, my mom once told me that I would become the leader who would redeem Ethiopia. I believed her which is why I became the chair of Ethiopians for Constitutional Monarchy. But now I see I too was coming from ego, I now know that I am NOBODY and that only God is king and the rest of us are His children. The things that I write, the dreams I espouse for my fellow Ethiopians is based on this tenant.

So now I look back to my lineage to Atse Tewodros not wth visions of becoming king but with pride that he too stood up for Ethiopia and defended the common man/woman from the excesses of the "royals" and the elites. Fast forward 160 years, you would realize that we are living in Zemene Mesafint 2.0 and just like Atse Tewodros I am fighting against the political class and the "elites "to defend the common people. We do after all, become our names.

Sincerely,

Teodrose Fikremariam
Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 07:34

…my two cents.

teodroseIII wrote:

Misraq wrote:
Last edited by Selam/ on 13 Sep 2021, 22:31, edited 11 times in total.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 13 Sep 2021, 12:19

Haha

So obvious you see people in your perspective only. For you, relationship with woman, romantic love, breakup...etc could be areas of interest or daily topics. Little that you know that I could be your parent and none of the things you mentioned applies in my life style.

Look son, I am a person of high intelligence amongst my fellow countrymen. I opposed the Ghandy & Mandela styled approaches for agame and it's western handlers from the get go (1991 or 1983 EC). The pu$$y men academicians, the Banda hodams and cowards promoted that ideology till all of them get crammed in prison dungeons of TPLF, their wives get fucked and some of these men even get fvcked on their anvs. They did not know the type of enemy they faced i.e the እርኩስ ዓጋመ።

30 year forward, we have you as a byproduct of them going through the same avenue singing that you have royal blood (as if that matters in these generation psychic) and prayer blah blah thing. It seems to me that you are smitten by the 5% agame blood you inherited some 5 generations ago. You are a weak and spinless man to begin with since you said yourself that you were homeless once. You are not tough. Dude this world is for the toughest. Don't be on our way. Our destiny is on our hand and we knew it. As a result of that, we captured the god father of TPLF (sibhat Nega) alive killing half of the criminal enterprise top leadership. That will continue and we will give you the good news while you hallucinate on your daily nonsense journals and hereditary bullcraps.

Jimmy

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 14 Sep 2021, 06:17

You said it yourself, you could be my dad and yet you are talking like this? You are a shame not only for yourself but for all Ethiopians. Im not going to respond to the insults you came at me with, you are beneath me so I’ll leave you as you are. By the way, the Hiwot I was talking about is not a romantic one, Hiwot is not even a person; the Hiwot that left you is life because you are spiritually dead. But the fact that you thought I was talking about a woman let’s me know that not only are you spiritually dead, you are alone and that’s why you are lashing out at someone who can be your son.

You are EVERYTHING I wrote about in my article about Enkutatash, you are all tata and zero Enku to speak of. I feel sorry for you in actuality but I'm done throwing my pearls before swine, just like Hiwot did, I too will follow her example and will no longer acknowledge you. You must be a chauffeur because you an expert at driving people away. Bon chance.

“As much as I blame leaders like Mengistu, Meles and now Abiy for cracking the foundation of Ethiopia, the truth is that I blame the Derg generation more than anyone else. The students who rebelled against Haile Selassie never grew up; instead of aging gracefully and taking on the role of elders whom Mengistu abolished with bullets in the 1970s, many remained petulant thanks to their arrested development. Over the years, they picked up grey hairs and lost follicles yet few were able to gain wisdom. Men and women in the 60s and 70s acting the part of children, they are leading Ethiopia right over the cliff.”

Link: https://ghionjournal.com/adera-ethiopia/
Misraq wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 12:19
Haha

So obvious you see people in your perspective only. For you, relationship with woman, romantic love, breakup...etc could be areas of interest or daily topics. Little that you know that I could be your parent and none of the things you mentioned applies in my life style.

Look son, I am a person of high intelligence amongst my fellow countrymen. I opposed the Ghandy & Mandela styled approaches for agame and it's western handlers from the get go (1991 or 1983 EC). The pu$$y men academicians, the Banda hodams and cowards promoted that ideology till all of them get crammed in prison dungeons of TPLF, their wives get [deleted] and some of these men even get fvcked on their anvs. They did not know the type of enemy they faced i.e the እርኩስ ዓጋመ።

30 year forward, we have you as a byproduct of them going through the same avenue singing that you have royal blood (as if that matters in these generation psychic) and prayer blah blah thing. It seems to me that you are smitten by the 5% agame blood you inherited some 5 generations ago. You are a weak and spinless man to begin with since you said yourself that you were homeless once. You are not tough. Dude this world is for the toughest. Don't be on our way. Our destiny is on our hand and we knew it. As a result of that, we captured the god father of TPLF (sibhat Nega) alive killing half of the criminal enterprise top leadership. That will continue and we will give you the good news while you hallucinate on your daily nonsense journals and hereditary bullcraps.

Jimmy

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 14 Sep 2021, 07:15

Look son,

As has been said by other formers, you are extremely far from reality. You grew up in U.S and totally detached from our experiences. Not only that, you seem to fail to understand that the Ethiopian people already went through two systems (communism) and ethnic tribalism after monarchism and look at you on how you try to regress back to a rejected system (ethnic tribalism where agame will be top plus your monarchism).

In Short , this picture summarizes it all on haw a matrix styled dillusion you induced on yourself

Peace

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 14 Sep 2021, 22:04

I am not your son and by the looks of it you are not much of a father to your own son, try growing up before you talk down to other people. Beyond that, as I have noted copiously, I no longer believe in reviving the monarchy, the only King of Kings is Egzihabier, everyone else is equal. You keep talking about decision but you are the 50 or 60-year-old "man" who is degraded enough to taunt someone who could be your son with doctored pictures. Is this what happens when one drinks too much black label? it turns your brain to mush and you lose all ability to speak with decorum. It's sad to witness and yet you keep making my point that what is killing Ethiopia are "elders" like you who would rather torch people a generation behind you instead of empowering us.
Misraq wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 07:15
Look son,

As has been said by other formers, you are extremely far from reality. You grew up in U.S and totally detached from our experiences. Not only that, you seem to fail to understand that the Ethiopian people already went through two systems (communism) and ethnic tribalism after monarchism and look at you on how you try to regress back to a rejected system (ethnic tribalism where agame will be top plus your monarchism).

In Short , this picture summarizes it all on haw a matrix styled dillusion you induced on yourself

Peace

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 14 Sep 2021, 22:25

Your agame highness. True that I can't have a submissive senile like you. But that doesn't change your fantasy of being a king though. Good bye king. :lol: :lol: