Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Somalis activism in Western politics or public office is unmatched by fellow Africans

Post by Hawdian » 11 Sep 2021, 22:06

Starts: 1:30

Somalis are go getters and confident even when as Muslims they are targeted.

Hawdian

Re: Somalis activism in Western politics or public office is unmatched by fellow Africans

Post by Hawdian » 12 Sep 2021, 08:11

The go getters

Selam/

Re: Somalis activism in Western politics or public office is unmatched by fellow Africans

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 10:10

Kichamo mujahideen Somalilander - Keep trying harder! No matter how many times you try to associate yourself with the name Somali, your true agame identity doesn’t go anywhere. What a pusssy, KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 22:06

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Sep 2021, 10:14

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 10:10
Kichamo mujahideen Somalilander - Keep trying harder! No matter how many times you try to associate yourself with the name Somali, your true agame identity doesn’t go anywhere. What a pusssy, KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:

:mrgreen: ems or dimet? :mrgreen:

We are both Agame my beautiful Selam

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 10:33

Woyane Mujahideen - Good job! That’s exactly where you belong. Never ever abuse the name Somali again. KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 10:14
Selam/ wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

:mrgreen: ems or dimet? :mrgreen:

We are both Agame my beautiful Selam

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Sep 2021, 11:00

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 10:33
Woyane Mujahideen - Good job! That’s exactly where you belong. Never ever abuse the name Somali again. KIFFU!
We are both proud Agame couple my Selamawit :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Once we have our honeymoon in Adigrat, I'm going to give you the famous #11 on your eyebrows :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Endeeeeeee...

Remember we can't invite coward Misraq or his crew because they will flee when they hire our celebration 🎆 fireworks :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 11:43

Woyane Mujiahdeen - Your actually name from now on is Hawzen Berhe. :lol: :lol: :lol: Don’t ever mention Hawdian. KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 11:00
Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 10:33
We are both proud Agame couple my Selamawit :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Once we have our honeymoon in Adigrat, I'm going to give you the famous #11 on your eyebrows :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Endeeeeeee...

Remember we can't invite coward Misraq or his crew because they will flee when they hire our celebration 🎆 fireworks :lol:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Sep 2021, 13:40

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 11:43
Woyane Mujiahdeen - Your actually name from now on is Hawzen Berhe. :lol: :lol: :lol: Don’t ever mention Hawdian. KIFFU!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If I'm Hawzen Berhe then you will be Samarawit Berhe

You going no where, we are Agame 4 life together.

We Should start practicing our awri dance before the wedding :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When I say "adey"
You say "Agame" :mrgreen:

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 12 Sep 2021, 15:24

Rubbish, you are talking about city council, Amharas have people advising western presidents. Just to mention one, Yohannes Abraham, who is an Amhara-Oromo, is a senior advisor to the president.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 16:12

Mujahideen Hawzen - You’re not only an agame but also an unworthy TPLF rat. Bye bye Somalilander! :lol: :lol: KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 13:40
Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 11:43
Woyane Mujiahdeen - Your actually name from now on is Hawzen Berhe. :lol: Don’t ever mention Hawdian. KIFFU!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If I'm Hawzen Berhe then you will be Samarawit Berhe

You going no where, we are Agame 4 life together.

We Should start practicing our awri dance before the wedding :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When I say "adey"
You say "Agame" :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 12 Sep 2021, 16:56

Selam/ wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

Kichamo mujahideen Somalilander - Keep trying harder! No matter how many times you try to associate yourself with the name Somali, your true agame identity doesn’t go anywhere.

You call him "mujahideen Somalilander", yet you accuse him of associating himself "with the name Somali".

Boy, you're haunted by the frigging Tigrayans, to the extent that you're seeing them in everyone, including myself!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 18:52

You remind me of two Amharic sayings: ፈስ ያለበት ዝላይ አይችልምና የእርጎ ዝንብ። The English equivalent of the latter is: This is none of your business. Or the German translation is “Nicht deine Angelegenheit”. I am doing you a favor since you’re a Somali and most likely don’t read Amharic. Ask Hawzen to translate it to Far Soomaali.

I will parrot woyane rats 24/7. It’s a small nuisance compared to their 27 years of abuse I endured. Unless you’re also a woyane stooge, that should not bother you either. Deal with it or limit your involvement in the friendly Somalia forums. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mujahideen “Hawdian” was called mujahideen “Somalilander” until a couple of years ago. Ask him in Osmanya why he keeps changing his nickname and abused the name “Somali”. Now he is changed back to his true self mujahideen “Hawzen.”

Somaliman wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 16:56
Selam/ wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

Kichamo mujahideen Somalilander - Keep trying harder! No matter how many times you try to associate yourself with the name Somali, your true agame identity doesn’t go anywhere.

You call him "mujahideen Somalilander", yet you accuse him of associating himself "with the name Somali".

Boy, you're haunted by the frigging Tigrayans, to the extent that you're seeing them in everyone, including myself!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 12 Sep 2021, 19:28

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 18:52
You remind me of two Amharic sayings: ፈስ ያለበት ዝላይ አይችልምና የእርጎ ዝንብ። The English equivalent of the latter is: This is none of your business. Or the German translation is “Nicht deine Angelegenheit”. I am doing you a favor since you’re a Somali and most likely don’t read Amharic. Ask Hawzen to translate it to Far Soomaali.

I will parrot woyane rats 24/7. It’s a small nuisance compared to their 27 years of abuse I endured. Unless you’re also a woyane stooge, that should not bother you either. Deal with it or limit your involvement in the friendly Somalia forums. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mujahideen “Hawdian” was called mujahideen “Somalilander” until a couple of years ago. Ask him in Osmanya why he keeps changing his nickname and abused the name “Somali”. Now he is changed back to his true self mujahideen “Hawzen.”

Somaliman wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

You little idiot donkey,

You don't make any sense at all despite trying it. Trust me, you're the best blueprint to build a parroting idiot.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Sep 2021, 19:57

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 16:12
Mujahideen Hawzen - You’re not only an agame but also an unworthy TPLF rat. Bye bye Somalilander! :lol: :lol: KIFFU!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is that your way of rejecting our wedding in Adigrat?

You are breaking my libi same way TPLF broke FANO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reconsider my lovely Agamewit wife Selamawit Berhe

SomaliMan,

Take it easy bro. She is just trolling :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 20:14

Moron! Do your homework first and ask your woyane buddy Hawzen to translate what I wrote to Far Soomaali. Then we can talk. KIFFU!
Somaliman wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 19:28
Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 18:52

Somaliman wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Hawdian wrote:

You little idiot donkey,

You don't make any sense at all despite trying it. Trust me, you're the best blueprint to build a parroting idiot.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 20:24

Mujahideen Hawzen - Mujahideen Abdelaziz is your expertise in same sex marriage and incest. He moved back to Dedebit last year to continue to officiate woyane thugs and militias. Halafi might know his address and help you find an Adwan crooked-legged mate. Sadly, Halafi wasn’t lucky. His boyfriend dumped him recently when he realized that he was shot in his groin 3 years ago and became eternally impotent. Thank the Heavenly, one less ugly woyane offspring. KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 19:57
Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 16:12

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is that your way of rejecting our wedding in Adigrat?

You are breaking my libi same way TPLF broke FANO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reconsider my lovely Agamewit wife Selamawit Berhe

SomaliMan,

Take it easy bro. She is just trolling :lol: :lol:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Sep 2021, 21:00

Selam

Don't go off track.

Stay focused.

I will see you in Adigrat

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 21:19

Mujahideen Hawzen - I am right on track, hammering woyane rats. Unless you want to be impotent like your buddy Halafi, you better not even think about going back to Adigrat. The feds will control your region soon and vaporize the remaining Mujahideens. KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 21:00
Selam

Don't go off track.

Stay focused.

I will see you in Adigrat

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 12 Sep 2021, 21:27

Hahahahahaha Selam

You going to be handful but I'm ready for the new challenge.

We know what I will be vaporising under the sheets

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2021, 21:46

Mujahideen Hawzen - You better learn from sore pimple Halafi. :lol: :lol: :lol: Did you reach out to him? KIFFU!
Hawdian wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 21:27
Hahahahahaha Selam

You going to be handful but I'm ready for the new challenge.

We know what I will be vaporising under the sheets