Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Dawi

Re: Per professor Eskiel Gabisa Issayas abandoned Abiy and allied with Amhara, his securities are in Amhara now

Post by Dawi » 20 Jul 2021, 17:12

"ኦሮሚያ ልዩ ሐይል ላይ ትንሽ አክሽን ወስደናል፣ ሂዱ ወደቤታችሁ ብለን ማሳሰቢያ ሰጥተናል (ጌታቸው ረዳ)" ፤ :~)

ወይ ንቀት አለ!

Sukri Manna

July 7, 2021 at 1:08 pm

Wake up, man.

TPLF is intoxicated with what it calls a “win” and flexing muscles for more. It wants to hustle hundred million strong. If it leaves Tigray in any direction, it will find itself in a minefield from which it will not survive.

Agitating Tigrawie to rise up against what it called “invading army” is completely different from fighting in a land that’s not its. The reality is as Tigrawie rose up, the people invaded by TPLF/Tigrawie will also rise up against the invaders.

What TPLF called “invaders” was killed and taken prisoner because it restrained itself from shooting against people. The people that was spared from death rose against the so called « invaders » with sticks and stones. The « invaders » allowed to be taken prisoners rather than shoot against people who come with sticks and stones. Is this a behavior of « invaders »? Not at all. They should be rewarded for their restraint instead.

History has shown that TPLF/Tigrawie will not show such restraint when it invades. Given this fact, the invaded will have no choice but to defend themselves.

That TPLF/Tigrawie cannot be defeated is a myth and will be shown to the whole world in a short while if TPLF/Tigrawie leave their homeland and invade their neighbors.

TPLF’/Tigrawie’s demise is their intoxication with what they thought is a “win”. They are obsessed with baseless self aggrandizements for which they’re known for decades. They don’t seem to realize that time has come to deflate their ego.

........ wake up and smell the coffee.

Ittu Aba Farda
says:

July 7, 2021 at 8:11 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ That means you will never be allowed to set your foot anywhere in the present Ethiopia after Chairman Debre takes over ruling the country on August 1, 2021. You know what Chairman Debre is gonna make me on August 2, 2021, a day after he takes over the entire country?

He is gonna make the President of The Republic of Oromia with the Gabisa’s, Allo’s Ararso’s clans as my prime minister, foreign and defense ministers. I also asked him to make one of my long time warra Chercher(Carcar) friends, Kebede, the President of The Amhara Republic and he agreed. Watch your language, mister!!!! :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 13:48

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Per professor Eskiel Gabisa Issayas abandoned Abiy and allied with Amhara, his securities are in Amhara now

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jul 2021, 17:24

ሕጂ አናትህን ትበዳ፣ At least the agame showed us what they can do. what do you have to show us Aqaqi hula :mrgreen:
Dawi wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:12
Sukri Manna

Wake up, man.

TPLF is intoxicated with what it calls a “win” and flexing muscles for more. It wants to hustle hundred million strong. If it leaves Tigray in any direction, it will find itself in a minefield from which it will not survive.

Agitating Tigrawie to rise up against what it called “invading army” is completely different from fighting in a land that’s not its. The reality is as Tigrawie rose up, the people invaded by TPLF/Tigrawie will also rise up against the invaders.

What TPLF called “invaders” was killed and taken prisoner because it restrained itself from shooting against people. The people that was spared from death rose against the so called « invaders » with sticks and stones. The « invaders » allowed to be taken prisoners rather than shoot against people who come with sticks and stones. Is this a behavior of « invaders »? Not at all. They should be rewarded for their restraint instead.

History has shown that TPLF/Tigrawie will not show such restraint when it invades. Given this fact, the invaded will have no choice but to defend themselves.

That TPLF/Tigrawie cannot be defeated is a myth and will be shown to the whole world in a short while if TPLF/Tigrawie leave their homeland and invade their neighbors.

TPLF’/Tigrawie’s demise is their intoxication with what they thought is a “win”. They are obsessed with baseless self aggrandizements for which they’re known for decades. They don’t seem to realize that time has come to deflate their ego.

Ittu Aba Farda
says:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ That means you will never be allowed to set your foot anywhere in the present Ethiopia after Chairman Debre takes over ruling the country on August 1, 2021. You know what Chairman Debre is gonna make me on August 2, 2021, a day after he takes over the entire country?

He is gonna make the President of The Republic of Oromia with the Gabisa’s, Allo’s Ararso’s clans as my prime minister, foreign and defense ministers. I also asked him to make one of my long time warra Chercher(Carcar) friends, Kebede, the President of The Amhara Republic and he agreed. Watch your language, mister!!!! :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Jul 2021, 18:48

Are you talking they showed back rolling in streets of America and Europe; dying like flies in the dead sea desert of Afar. Tigres are dying like cicadas insects. It is bad time, to be honest, to be a Tigre this days.
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:24
ሕጂ አናትህን ትበዳ፣ At least the agame showed us what they can do. what do you have to show us Aqaqi hula :mrgreen:
Dawi wrote:
Sukri Manna

Wake up, man.

Ittu Aba Farda
says:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 20 Jul 2021, 18:56

at least those who come back with their life, come back home with the weapons they left, we can't say the same though when we come to ENDF. :lol: :lol: :lol: it is embarrassing.
the lying and zeraf-zeraf but when they put on the ground all they ought to do is give their hand up.. I am embarrassed, I can't talk nomore.
Aber, I am too upset now, leave me alone, let me try to eat something if I can.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abere wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:48
Are you talking they showed back rolling in streets of America and Europe; dying like flies in the dead sea desert of Afar. Tigres are dying like cicadas insects. It is bad time, to be honest, to be a Tigre this days.
sebdoyeley wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 17:24
Dawi wrote:
Sukri Manna

Wake up, man.

Ittu Aba Farda
says:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 20 Jul 2021, 19:12

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Forget about these hallucinated chatter boxes talking about their imagined wishful fairy tales instead of the realities on the ground and the positive future of Ethiopia and the Horn. For them, Khat munching and hookah sniffing can be a better pastime option at this moment, specially after hearing the NILE DAM success.

Ethiopians have come out in droves and elected their leaders in a free and fair election. That is what the over 100 million Ethiopian population wanted and achieved in 3000 years of Ethiopian history. The mandate is given and it is up to the government to do the right thing with the mandate. BINGO!
:lol: