Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Stone Age politics turned Tigray back into Stone Age Era: Doomsday in North Ethiopia

Post by Abere » 20 Jul 2021, 16:55

Stone Age politics turned Tigray back into Stone Age Era: Doomsday in North Ethiopia
Having see the debris left behind the destruction of dusty rural town in Tigray saddens me, because that never been a second of my dream for the people. However, my fear that TPLF would drag all Tigres down the gate of hell one day become a reality now. Unfortunate time, very unfortunate to be part of this generation. Watching mothers sending their 9 and 10 years old to raging war, under the influence of drugs, bleeds every sane persons heart - children who do not know yet right from wrong dying like flies in arid deserts and rugged mountains. Last year November, when the TPLF farmed Axum airport that was very telling how much TPLF has taken Tigres as its collaterals. Tigray is a place of horror movie: death, starvation, sodomy, child abuse, chaos every where. It is the judgment day in Tigray and that cloud is over the Ethiopian blue sky. Tigre are now out like cicada in dead-sea like desert losing its young children. Sadly, there is no single adult in that entire place to stop their madness. Woe for these people, woe for the country. The lack of strong determined leader in Ethiopia to punish the heinous criminal and give break to the common people is shows what a bad time this generation is living.