Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

Space Trampoline: So What?

Post by Naga Tuma » 20 Jul 2021, 14:35

I was introduced to trampoline at a young age watching the Olympics. That was when American sports commentators sounded that the American sports men and women deserved every Gold Medal awarded at the Olympics, forgetting that the Greeks started it and then it was instituted in order to advance the cause of peace.

Later on, we started watching some Chinese Olympians do it more elegantly.

Now we have started to watch Space Trampoline. It may be only a matter of time before the Chinese who invented fireworks put some physics into it and do it more elegantly.

A Nazi puppy can jump up higher and faster. That doesn’t make it a Galileo, a Newton, or an Einstein that saw the light of theory in the form of science.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: Space Trampoline: So What?

Post by Naga Tuma » 21 Jul 2021, 11:08

If I were superstitious, I would say that this space trampoline is truly concurring the place where the angels live. I would add how dare you violate the place where the angels live without extricating yourself of your pathological disease?

In a competitive sport, any award given to a participant by wanton suppression of the innate potential of another competent participant is illegitimate.

How many Simone Biles of the world has the world not got a chance to see and watch because of wanton suppressions?