Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Guys, how old do you think Zeymeselo is?

You may select 1 option

View results

Eripoblikan

Guys, how old do you think Zeymeselo is?

Post by Eripoblikan » 13 Jul 2021, 08:31

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Eripoblikan on 13 Jul 2021, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Guys, how old do you think Zeymeselo is?

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jul 2021, 08:39

How many here believe, chgray-poblican is a fàg in search of a real man?

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 13 Jul 2021, 09:34

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 08:39
አረ እንቋዕ ንሆሜር ትሕግዞ ኔርካ ኣይበሉኒ።

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jul 2021, 09:43

Eripoblikan wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 09:34
Zmeselo wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 08:39
አረ እንቋዕ ንሆሜር ትሕግዞ ኔርካ ኣይበሉኒ።
ሓተፍተፍ:: did he made you feel small? Otherwise he doesn’t even aware your existence let alone to discuss about your skin arse.

I m just sayin

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 13 Jul 2021, 10:26

Fed_Up wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 09:43
I am Freddy, the old ዕዋላ ኣምቼ

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Jul 2021, 10:38

Sebeytay ga.y wahid. You're always changing aliases and talking about others. Blueshit, c beyond, almaze, antico, hardliner, aurora Borealis, campo, eripoblican, jizzseeker, roomservice all these aliases just to repeat the same boring dumb stuff. Low iq weyanay rodent.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jul 2021, 11:41

Eripoblikan wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 10:26

ሓታፍ ቆማል አረጊት ኡጉምሽ 'ዬ..:: ከመይ እኔኤሙቱኻ -- ጨለ በሉኒማ:: ፋራ ይብሉኒ ባኣል ደቂ ሹቅ ፌድኣብ:: ዋይ ዋዬ

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 13 Jul 2021, 11:46

He's older than the Tigray child soldiers fighting Tedros Adhanom's war. :twisted: :twisted:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Jul 2021, 13:13

Eripoblikan wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 08:31
Eripoblican nebsi,

Waza with Qumneger is always required in this Hatsar Alem, hence you are spot on.

I liked your waza and I mistakenly thought that our higdef cadre zemeslo would smile, however, he gone bananas and yours truly would like to bring a smile to his face.

Here we go...

I am of the opinion that zemeselo predates all. According to contemporary historians of his time, zemeselo was seen in the biblical Noah's ark sitting at one of the benches of Noah's vessel. All historians agree on this.

Now...

According to the 3 abrahamic religions, namely Judaism, Christendom and Islam, the prophet noah died at the age of 970 years. Still he holds the old age record at Guinness book. I wonder what kind of food he was eating, what kind of sport he was exercising and who were the good doctors around him. The abrahamic religions never mention it.

Finally,

Zemselo is older than noah according to my findings and that's why I voted.. Older than 97 years and the Guinness book should be updated b/c zimeselo is still alive physically but of course not mentally.... Lol
Last edited by kerenite on 13 Jul 2021, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 13 Jul 2021, 13:26

Wedi Geza berhanu, brain dead aka weyane is dead,

Blueshift is indeed Telomerase, Aurorae Borealis, Hard Liner and Campo Pollo. Nothing more. Shhhy head. Blueshift has left a land mark in your fu-cking shiity brain. You are nothing but subhuman useless cadre. You can't think for yourself. You just have to be led like an animal :evil: :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Jul 2021, 13:38

What a stupid poll are you desperate, filthy, dying at below age 18 agames are talking about?
Rather than feeling sorry for your snotty very young agames who are being cut by Ethio, Shaebia and Amhara forces, with no shame you are resorted to mske jokes about us the blessed old Eritreans or even your agame bros of the likes of dumb as*s leflafi adghi and aswash. Wisdom comes with age and atleast on Eritreans, unlike wasted old age of the agames I mentioned above.
I love it, when you coward agames poke on the ones who fu*ck you up deep, like Wedi Afom and in this case bro Zmeselo and soon me.
When the fu*ck does dying at a very young age became more appealing than living for a longtime? Well we saw more qomalat and beggars agames in our long lives and are telling the young agames their real history and this lame post is, because you are bu*tt hurt for the exposition of your past history. Well we are teaching our youngs so that they should never trust the funfunat agames ever. Again that is hurting your behind.
What you are saying is that you rather die at young age, which you will.....before you reach our ages.
And I don't even believe Zmeselo is as old fa*rt as me. His brain is young as a genius 20 year old kid.
Old age is a blessing you dumb as*ses. Ages are just numbers. I know that with my very handsome looks, I look, feel much, much, much younger than majority of you filthy, sick, bold headed nasty and ugly agames. And I will be here or even in person to kick your 'young' as*ses agames for another 30 to 40 years more.
Twenty years ago, you called me old too. But I am witnessing 100ds if snotty young agames lives cut short, including your family members. Feels good.
Amazing that you admitted that. he is twisting your twisted skinny bodies and hearts with fact and links unlike your bull crap fake sh*it.
The first one who throws a rock is the first one who admitted that he lost the arguments.
You are proving that saying you weasels.
Last edited by Cigar on 13 Jul 2021, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jul 2021, 14:04

Cigar wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 13:38
What a stupid poll are you desperate, filthy, dying at below age 18 agames are talking about?
Rather than feeling sorry for your snotty very young agames are being cut by Ethio, Shaebia and Amhara forces, with no shame you making are resorted to mske jokes about us the blessed old Eritreans or even your agame bros of the likes of dumb as*s leflafi adghi and aswash. Wisdom comes with age and atleast on Eritreans unlike wasted old age of the agames i mentioned above.
I like when you coward agames poke on the ones who fu*ck you up deep, like Wedi Afom and in this case bro Zmeselo and soon me.
When the fu*ck does dying at a very young age became more appealing than living for a longtime? Well we saw more qomalat and beggars agames and are telling the young agames their real history and this lame post because you are bu*tt hurt for the exposition of your past history. Well we are teaching our youngs so that they should never trust the funfunat aganes ever. Again that is hurting your behind.
What you are saying is that you rather die at young age, which you will.....before you reach our ages.
And I don't even believe Zmeselo is as old [deleted] as me. His brain is young as a genius 20 year old kid.
Old age is a blessing you dumb as*ses. Ages are just numbers. I know that I look, feel much, much, much younger than majority of you filthy, sick, bold headed nasty and ugly agames. And I will be here or even in person to kick your 'young' as*ses agames for another 30 to 40 years more.
Amazing that you admitted that he is twisting your twisted skinny bodies and hearts with fact and likes unlike your bull crap fake sh*it.
Cigar bro,

IQ and life expectancy digits are the scariest commodities in kilil chigar aka Tigray. Please forgive the low IQ bunches. :P

I am just saying

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Jul 2021, 14:35

Brother Fed_Up, I lost my dictionary which has the word 'FORGIVNESS' to the evil, funfunat agames.
Till I die, which is going to be after my 105 years birthday, I will smack their faces in social media or in person if I get the opportunity.
These ungrateful scum bags do not deserve FORGIVNESS even if the kneel down and beg, which they eventually will do.
Their fate is sealed by their master Eritreans.
Like my experience of my old age, soon these young snotty agames don't know it, but they will replicate their parents and grandparents life style, only this time it will not be inside Eritrea,, but in the Amhara and Oromo houshokdes.
And I refuse to die, before I see it through.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 14 Jul 2021, 03:55

kerenite wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 13:13
zemeselo was seen in the biblical Noah's ark sitting at one of the benches of Noah's vessel
ብሰሓቅ ሞይተ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This one beats all!!

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 14 Jul 2021, 07:45

kerenite wrote:

Zemselo is . . . older than 97 years and the Guinness book should be updated b/c zimeselo is still alive physically but of course not mentally.... Lol

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 15 Jul 2021, 02:34

kerenite wrote:
I wonder what kind of food he (Noah) was eating
Maybe ጎጎ ስገም ምስ ጸባ ከም ኣያ ዘይመሰሎ ዝዛረብ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 20 Jul 2021, 09:32

kerenite

Where art thou, o brother?

We need to laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
kerenite wrote:

Zemselo is . . . older than 97 years and the Guinness book should be updated b/c zimeselo is still alive physically but of course not mentally.... Lol

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Jul 2021, 12:04

Eripoblikan wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 09:32
kerenite

Where art thou, o brother?

We need to laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
kerenite wrote:

I am around bro,

My.. My.. I forgot forumer uncle CIGAR, I tell you:

According to the contemporary historians and eye witnesses, cigar was also in the vessel sitting adjacent to zemeselo. However, unlike zemeselo, cigar was unfriendly and rough. Around him a pair of cats, a pair of chickens and a pair of flies were sitting to be saved from the devastating floods. For unknown reasons, Cigar was hurling insults at them calling them YOU FILTHY AGAME etc.. and this annoyed prophet Noah and told him:

Quote:

"Hey you!, I don't like to hear deregatory terms or any racial discrimination in my ark and if you don't behave, I will throw you out of my vessel (ark). Capitto?"
Unquote.

Hence, cigar and zemeselo are of the same age group.

Iziaa nay Eid tsweta iya. Ab hagerna, ab Eid yikun, Qudus yohannes, fasika etc.. Kemu inbalna ina nizenagA. Waza ms Qumnger.

Gin ayteshiQn iya mush?

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 22 Jul 2021, 11:43

kerenite wrote:
21 Jul 2021, 12:04

For unknown reasons, Cigar was hurling insults at them calling them YOU FILTHY AGAME etc..

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Jul 2021, 11:53

Agamepoblikan,

He's much older than the agame child soldiers you are forcing to fight your wars.
:x :x