Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
lil kogne

Re: I hate the agame, but this is overkill.Shaebia must evacuate now. I hate to see children being a fair play in this w

Post by lil kogne » 17 Jun 2021, 19:13

"A LEOPARD DOES NOT CHANGE IT'S SPOTS " "he who does not know how the Geese fly, is no a hunter.". We knew all along who was a real Eritrean and who was WEDI MAI TELAMIT !!! Like Forset Gump would say " That is all I have to say bout that. "

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: I hate the agame, but this is overkill.Shaebia must evacuate now. I hate to see children being a fair play in this w

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 19:18

I am Eritrean, but I can't say same so much by my father side though. :lol: :lol: brother lil kogn
lil kogne wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:13
"A LEOPARD DOES NOT CHANGE IT'S SPOTS " "he who does not know how the Geese fly, is no a hunter.". We knew all along who was a real Eritrean and who was WEDI MAI TELAMIT !!! Like Forset Gump would say " That is all I have to say bout that. "

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Jun 2021, 19:25

sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:07
You got her, I was wondering for a week, asking myself, who is that old lady with nice batt dressed in blue?
you light our eyes today Brother Hawzin,
we thought sister Aziza is picked up arms for her dead republic, in fact, she is only changed dress.
thank you brother Hawzin thank you!!!!!
You are welcome, brother sebdoyeley.

If you ask me how I knew this agame bullsh*it is sister Abi-gail ...It is because that deformed stinky behind of sister Abi-gail smells really from miles away..She doesn't control her [deleted] :lol: :lol: :lol: . Not only that her excessive obsession with brother Jimmy also speaks volume. Because brother Jimmy was the one who destroyed sister Abi-gail's behind to the level of her deformity...

Knowing her medical situation, I don't think sister Abi-gail is fit enough to pick up arm because the deformity I have mentioned.... The only thing she has picked up today is another name Blueshift aka "bullsh*t" and a new Nigerian boyfriend.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 20:14

She tries her best to blend in as genuine Eritrea with her blue skrift.negere agame :P
Hawzen wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:25
sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:07
You got her, I was wondering for a week, asking myself, who is that old lady with nice batt dressed in blue?
you light our eyes today Brother Hawzin,
we thought sister Aziza is picked up arms for her dead republic, in fact, she is only changed dress.
thank you brother Hawzin thank you!!!!!
You are welcome, brother sebdoyeley.

If you ask me how I knew this agame bullsh*it is sister Abi-gail ...It is because that deformed stinky behind of sister Abi-gail smells really from miles away..She doesn't control her [deleted] :lol: :lol: :lol: . Not only that her excessive obsession with brother Jimmy also speaks volume. Because brother Jimmy was the one who destroyed sister Abi-gail's behind to the level of her deformity...

Knowing her medical situation, I don't think sister Abi-gail is fit enough to pick up arm because the deformity I have mentioned.... The only thing she has picked up today is another name Blueshift aka "bullsh*t" and a new Nigerian boyfriend.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 21:17

Eritrea,

I don't know why you call yourself Eritrea. You are just a wimp. BTW, I tell it like it is. If it is that bad, the hell with you. :twisted: Coward. Eritrea is slipping under you nose, if you really are Eritrean. What kind of independence is this ? Thirty years, all Eritrea has to show is 40% reduction in population, no economy, over three hundred prisons, some containers, and you think I am agame for saying so ? The world calling Eritrea, the North Korea of Africa ? Then, you really must be coward. You are a pi=mp . Almost every African country is making fun of Eritrea. You have leaders who send you to fight for another country and die doing it. Are you that weak ? :twisted: Are you proud of that. ብደዉ ዝሞተ ድርባይ :twisted: You are a wimp.

Hawzen,

You aszz has been the parking lot for Misraq lezbo. :lol: :lol: You have been destroyed beyond recognition. You call Misraq the honorable , Misraq's husband is Nigerian. To please Misraq you used to insult the fa-g Abel Qael with what you wrote above. You are idiotic wedi torserawit. You used to have fun talking ga-y stuff with Abel back and forth. :twisted: You are no doubt a fa-g_got. Why don't you go head and post your Dembyan music. :lol: :lol:
ጠምባር ኣድጊ
Last edited by Blueshift on 17 Jun 2021, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Jun 2021, 21:56

Blue sh*it the funfun, resah, chenawi, yes you are absolutely an agame.
Comparing Eritrea with North korea.. .a small country which made America [deleted] is a thing of bravery.
Glad that you didn't lower Eritrea comparing with the rest of the baboon countries of Africa.
North Korea and Eritrea are still standing tall against all the tones of bricks thrown at their backs, while your fake democracy, fake free election, fake free press, fake constitution burried you 1000000 feet down.
All the institutions I mentioned above are not one size fits them all things and every country will do it in it's own pace building it from scratch with concrete foundation so that they don't crumble like your woyanes fake shi*ts.
Eritrea is not going to be hand tied by some powers to have a time table to build them institutions.
We could lie and tell the world we are practicing it, but lying is not our national game or culture like you agames and we don't give a damn about outside pressure who will come to our homes uninvited and worse demand us to rearrange our furnitures.
It is our domain and we will write our destiny.
You filthy coward agames gave your masters your book hoping that they will destroy Eritrea and let them write your destiny and surely wrote it for you and they finally threw you chenewtti, qosalat, fumfunat shames in the dumpster like used con*doms.
Now, since you finally understood that you are done, here you are trying to advise what is best for Eritrea.
GTFO. Chenawi wedi qosal mitra agame hoe.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 22:27

ሲጋር: ኣንታ ኣረጊት ኣድጊ : እምበኣር እቶም የእዱግ ወለድኻ ኤርፖርት ሐልዮም : መንእሰይ ኤርትራውን የጥፍኡ ኔሮም: ንስኻ ኣረጊት ሸይጣን: ብድራግ ዝተፈንፈነ: ካብ ባራዩ ወሊድካ ደቂ ኤርትራውያን ከተጥፍእ ሂር ትብል ኣሎኻ: ጸማም ምርአዩ ጸገም :ኣረጊት ኣድጊ :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2021, 22:38

Bushtieee

The Dallas ugly AgameW hoè overwork in his blabbering more than usual. The funny part is he no longer pretending as an Eritrean. I say what a relief! :P What a low IQ. All in his poor writing that the words he mastered are: Dîck, Swallow, sûck and donkey dîck. Typical Tewabieee sh!lhoe. Yak!

If he is an Eritrean then I am God. As simple as that. Now just ignore the man b!tch. I don’t how you guys understood his unorganized poor writing though.

The best remedy to the idiots are ignoring them. AgameW understand ignore and slap on his face. Just like what their master Fano did. Remember guys their leader aka የወፍጮቤት በግ ጌታቸው የተረዳ used to address his leader as “meshrefet” befor the war begun just to call him “brother Abiy” after he mount him like donkey :P
I know the Dallas hoè hang Abiy’s photo against his bed. :P

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 23:09

ክልተ የእዱግ : ዉሹማ ምስራቅ ሓውዘን: ካልአይ ኣረጊት ኣምሓራይ ፈድአብ: ካብ ሕቆኤን ገለመል ቀንጢበ ደርበየን። Feddy, I really got under your nerves, didn't I. You are a donkey. You can't even speak Tigrigna. Your mother is an adgi. That is given. That is the very reason, you are a handicup when it comes to Tigrigna. Your dad must be one of those donkeys too. You are negera S-egera. You wrote, you wanted to capture Port Sudan for Ethiopia with the blood of young Eritreans. Are you serious donkey !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Last edited by Blueshift on 17 Jun 2021, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Jun 2021, 23:11

Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 23:09
ክልተ የእዱግ : ዉሹማ ምስራቅ ሓውዘን: ካልአይ ኣረጊት ኣምሓራይ ፈድአብ: ካብ ሕቆኤን ገለመል ቀንጢበ ደርበየን። Feddy, I really got under your nerves, didn't I. You are a donkey. You can't even speak Tigrigna. Your mother is an adgi. That is given. That is the very reason, you are a handicup when it comes to Tigrigna. Your dad must be one of those donkeys too. You are negera S-egera. You wrote, you wanted capture Port Sudan for Ethiopia with the blood of young Eritreans. Are you serious donkey !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
ፈስ

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 23:19

Feddy wrote, ፈስ genius :lol: :lol: . You are very close say ፈሲ, you see Tigrigna is very simple. You call yourself Eritrean ? ድርባይ ኣድጊ :twisted: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 23:32

ሰብደየለይ : ኣንታ ዓፋፍ ጀልጋድ ዶንቆሮ ድርባይ ለሓሲ መዓኮር የእዱግ : እስኻስ ንኤርትራውን ክትሕለቕ: ንአምሓሩ ጎይቶትካ ተሓለቅ : ፈራሕ ድርባይ ደንቆሮ መሃይም ኣድጊ

Aba

Post by Aba » 18 Jun 2021, 00:17

Blueshift wrote:
ክልተ የእዱግ : ዉሹማ ምስራቅ ሓውዘን: ካልአይ ኣረጊት ኣምሓራይ ፈድአብ: ካብ ሕቆኤን ገለመል ቀንጢበ ደርበየን። Feddy, I really got under your nerves, didn't I. You are a donkey. You can't even speak Tigrigna. Your mother is an adgi. That is given. That is the very reason, you are a handicup when it comes to Tigrigna. Your dad must be one of those donkeys too. You are negera S-egera. You wrote, you wanted to capture Port Sudan for Ethiopia with the blood of young Eritreans. Are you serious donkey !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Ouch :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Jun 2021, 00:23

Fed_Up wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 23:11
Blueshift wrote:
ክልተ የእዱግ : ዉሹማ ምስራቅ ሓውዘን: ካልአይ ኣረጊት ኣምሓራይ ፈድአብ: ካብ ሕቆኤን ገለመል ቀንጢበ ደርበየን። Feddy, I really got under your nerves, didn't I. You are a donkey. You can't even speak Tigrigna. Your mother is an adgi. That is given. That is the very reason, you are a handicup when it comes to Tigrigna. Your dad must be one of those donkeys too. You are negera S-egera. You wrote, you wanted capture Port Sudan for Ethiopia with the blood of young Eritreans. Are you serious donkey !!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
ፈስ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Jun 2021, 04:48

The agame quomal Bluesh*tt, I know now why you hate brother Misraq, he deformed you beyond repair.
Blueshift wrote:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 18 Jun 2021, 07:19

sebleyeley,

ሰብ ለኾነይ፣ ምህሮ ኣዚሎ ኣከናዊንካ :ጎርዞ ተመርዒኻ ኢሎሙኻ :ካን ሙህሮ ኣዚሎ ተታሒዝካያ ኔርካ: ሕጂ መርዓን ደርዓን ጌርካ ነምሓራ ኩሎም ክብረት ይሃበለይ እናበልካ :ብሓዲሽ ኣበባ ጌርካ ኣምሓራ ጎይቶትካ ከየቖጣዕካ : ዓዲ ዞም ሻሽ ዝመስሉ ጸዓዱ ነቲ ሳዕሮም ትጻህየሎም ኣሎኻ ኢሎሙኻ :lol: Shyyyt head

Idiot, Misraq is a f_a-g and ugly like you but not as stupid as you are. He/she refers to your likes skunis :lol: :lol: :lol: Your brother Hawzen worships, loves and honors him/her whatever she is. You are an idiot and coward too. They intimidated you, didn't they. You have no formal schooling. I thought you were Tigrayan. Tigrayans are human, I have no problem with them. Since your master hates them, you have to hate them too. That makes you a willing slave. :evil: :lol: Whatever you are, you are subhuman. Shyyyt head. You are a donkey lover, and that makes you the enemy of the Eritrean people. Is this the place where you got your schooling. Stupid donkey. Look at these two donkeys. If you understand poetry, they represent you and Hawzen. You guys are ready to carry a load like a condom for the enemy. Hence you are a pair of adgis. Do you understand that. That animal is far better than your ugly behind. :twisted: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Jun 2021, 07:45

qimal Agame, everything is better than your qomal sahsah resah hizbi Tigrai. :mrgreen: :lol:
Blueshift wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 07:19
sebleyeley,

ሰብ ለኾነይ፣ ምህሮ ኣዚሎ ኣከናዊንካ :ጎርዞ ተመርዒኻ ኢሎሙኻ :ካን ሙህሮ ኣዚሎ ተታሒዝካያ ኔርካ: ሕጂ መርዓን ደርዓን ጌርካ ነምሓራ ኩሎም ክብረት ይሃበለይ እናበልካ :ብሓዲሽ ኣበባ ጌርካ ኣምሓራ ጎይቶትካ ከየቖጣዕካ : ዓዲ ዞም ሻሽ ዝመስሉ ጸዓዱ ነቲ ሳዕሮም ትጻህየሎም ኣሎኻ ኢሎሙኻ :lol: Shyyyt head

Idiot, Misraq is a f_a-g and ugly like you but not as stupid as you are. He/she refers to your likes skunis : Your brother Hawzen worships, loves and honors him/her whatever she is. You are an idiot and coward too. They intimidated you, didn't they. You have no formal schooling. I thought you were Tigrayan. Tigrayans are human, I have no problem with them. Since your master hates them, you have to hate them too. That makes you a willing slave. : Whatever you are, you are subhuman. Shyyyt head. You are a donkey lover, and that makes you the enemy of the Eritrean people. Is this the place where you got your schooling. Stupid donkey. Look at these two donkeys. If you understand poetry, they represent you and Hawzen. You guys are ready to carry a load like a condom for the enemy. Hence you are a pair of adgis. Do you understand that. That animal is far better than your ugly behind. :twisted: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 18 Jun 2021, 08:07

ብደዉ ዝሞተ ኮንዶም :ዓጋመ ንክነብር ይዋጋእ ኣሎ : ኣብዚ ሰዓት እዚ ዓጋመ ኣይኮነን ናይ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ጸላኢ ጎይታኻ ኣድጊ እዩ :lol:
Stupid monkey :lol: :lol:
This donkey is innocent. Unfortunately, it represents illiterate idiots like you. You are a jerk. You don't hate people because your master tells you. Moreover, you don't love people just because your master loves them occasionally. The message is, you are an adgi for you go blindly wherever they take you. You are one of the worst enemy of the Eritrean people. The blood of young innocent Eritreans who are dying in Tigray, and you made fun out of them is on your stupid head. Illiterate bozzo :twisted: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 Jun 2021, 09:45

Has anybody noticed a pattern of certain individual posting ? The more they talk the more they sound like the Agame A$$wash, Awetash, Abaq. They may be it just posting in desguise. The Agames are desperate. I was wondering yesterday we were having a civilized conversation and was waiting to see who would resort in to posting insults and donkey obsessed pictures and BANG there it was. I have refrained from responding to this individual be it in a civilized manner or insults in kind.
Sebdoyeley, you are an [deleted] you called me loser and Einstein you owe me an apology.
Ok falls the good news is that the Eritrean army has left the Ethiopia territory for good and it is official reported by the Ethiopian government media.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 Jun 2021, 11:47

sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 16:30
Gahba-shiratam shire Kerenite, who invited here, I told you, I am not interested in your stink A$$. :P :P
kerenite wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 14:22
Cigar wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 13:05
Sebdelo, stay strong and Eritrea is in the right and had our mothers worried or cried about their children die in the 30 years freedom struggle or the woyane excursion war of 1998-2000 we would not have a country called home.
Now, I don't believe you are a snotty agame like some suspected you, but you are a thing like them for sure. The fact that aswash aka aba'q and blus*hit are praising you makes some Eritreans that you are one of them. Get a clue what kind of stupid game they are trying to play on their Eritrean masters.
After they got their as*ses spanked, the lies they are decimating is to convince weak Eritreans to support them.
Aren't seeing the fabricated pictures and videos, either of other countries misfortunes people or outdated sellassie tome agame draught pictures and presenting them as it happened by Eritrean troops.
Man, as an Eritrean you should believe that our troops are diciplenid even to the captured enemies troops.
But you seem to be convinced about the freaking rapes, theft of clay made dishes and only females who are supposedly chemical weapon victims.
You keep on saying that you want the destruction of the agames, right? Well in war destruction happens on both sides and as Eritreans we know it better, but we have to accept that fact and need to see the final picture.
You know that the war was initiated by woyane. Their idea was not to only neutralize the ethio North command, but to go to Addis, rule Ethiopia with iron fist like the last time and either hoodwink or force the ethiopians to go to war against Eritrea and steal more lands and sea from Eritrea and then create their tiny tigray republic.
If you see or hear then now even while their are burried 100 feet down, they are still telling us that they will do it.
So, as Eritreans we should not let up untill they are completely destroyed even if we have to lose few Eritrean troops lives now than loosing 29 thousand like in the 2000 war in their future adventure.
If you are getting ready to remember and celebrate the courage of our martyrs this June 20th, then it should make you proud that they sacrificed their lives and are being remembered every day. When you and me die, no one will remember us or honor us....except our family.
You keep on saying that Ethiopians should take the lead now.
But remember they destroyed the Ethio sophisticated arms and stole them. Ethiopia was in a grave danger. So had we let that happen, the filthy woyane would have been in power and we would have gone through what went through during their leadership in Ethiopia and even worse. So, paying measured cost will prevent our future Eritreans to go through being neighbors with these ungrateful scum bags
Eritrean mother cry only if their kids turn out to be traitors, sell outs not when they put their necks to the chopping block to free or defend Eritrea.
Stop thinking a quick fix like the low IQ agames. Quick fix is what did then finally.
If one wants to live longer and one has cancer, one needs to try to do what ever it takes to beat it.
Woyane is hemorrhoid of Ethio and Eritrea. So it needs to be surgically removed so both countries won't be in pain in their as*ses.
And finally, if you believe there is war or even was then you are not as smart as I though you were.
All these diaspora agames narratives are convincing their old masters, but it is very sad that an Eritrean falls for it. Think about it man. What are they eating, what are they drinking? Do you really believe they have the logistics like the Eritrean and Ethiopian troops who are being supplied with food, drinks and ammunitions? Heck no!
So if we are to believe that you hate the agames and wants them to ne destroyed like you said, then you got to be able to accept what ever hick ups we can face on doing so. Casuality of wars didn't happen only to the agames.
Had their low IQ woyane didn't initiat their as*s spanking, the supposedly snotty agames you are shedding your crocodile tears wouldn't be in the deep sh*it they are in us we speak.
So, focus or start pointing your finger to who brought all these crap.
By the way, I heard that Eritrean troops are leaving the northern tigray as we speak. I hope the ethiopian troops are capable monitoring it. If not we should be ready to go and destroy them again.
If you ask me, I don't agree with us vacating their barren and beggar land untill we stay there for double the time they sat (squatted) illegally in our lands, 4 decades i.e.
Again stop feeling sorry for any fabricated supposedly happened to these resahat, funfunat, ungrateful aliet.
As even if it happens for real, as an Eritrean, you should say, "good". Why is it only us the Eritreans expected to be honest and truthfull?
Their untruthful and dishonesty is what we are fighting now, not a war of troops against troops.
They have no troops. Period.
Aite hypocrite issu's useful idiot cigar,

So you are promoting that the involvement of eri troops in tigray should remain intact and eri FAMILIES should not mourn the "martyrdom" of their loved ones.

Man! Are you for real. Just 2 days ago, unasked, you told us about your 2 kids and how you are raising them. In other words, they are happily living with you.

Now...

Would you kindly send both or one of them to tembien, tigray to fight the agames in order to "safeguard" eritrea as you alluded? Come on.

And worse yet, the Representative of hgdef at the UN sophie tesfamariam, promotes that eri presence in tigray must continue and it is worth shedding blood for it. Now whose blood must be shed? Her 3 son's blood? Hahaha few weeks ago she was publicly bragging that she is proud of her sons and that they all go to best colleges in the states.This ain't out of the blue, many have heard her saying so.

Now would she send even one of her sons to tembien, tigray? Hahaha..Give me a break!

As long as the kids of deQi tekalat are falling in this ethio civil war and which has nothing to do with eritrea, hence who cares.
Aite silly diQala torserawit.

You were craving for my attention and you got it.

Look wedi tor, actually my response was addressed to your certified half-wacko buddy or brother cigar and not to you.

On another issue, day before yesterday you claimed that you hail from menseA (bet abrehe). That was an outright big lie and a sort of ancestry shopping.

Anta diQala adgi, tir ilka ukuyale!!! Yigerim!!! Let me educate you about mensaE in order to apply it in future when you shamelessly lie.

The mensaE clan is an offshoot of the tigre ethnic group and their language of course is tigrayit. Most of them live in the 2 small towns: Galab and MiHlab and these 2 small towns are located in the vicinity of Keren (south east of it).

Now pay attention diQala amharay regarding the term "SHIRIT"

90% of mensaites are adherents of Islam and 10% are christians. Irrespective of faith, SHIRIT is their traditional dress. You find any average Gebre or Abdella wearing or wrapping along his waist a SHIRIT. You should know it. Moosh? Lol.

And you have the audacity to lie and claim that you hail from there and hurl the shiritam insult at others. Yigermal yilal yagere saw!!!.

Ok for the sake of clarity, let'apply basic logic (101) here:

You hail from mensaE

MensAeites traditional dress is SHIRIT

You are ashamed of shirit

Therefore, you can't be a mensaay

Getska tirHaQ doQala adgi... Tir ilka kravata!!!

Don't expect any response from me. Anta tselim wukaria.