Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: I hate the agame, but this is overkill.Shaebia must evacuate now. I hate to see children being a fair play in this w

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 03:10

The dream is still alive the hope shall never die!!!
Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 02:11
Sebdeyeley,

It is kind of a little bit late. Abbiy can not handle them by himself. Isayas wants to destroy them for good very quickly. But, I doubt it. It is too late. . Tigrayans will do whatever it takes to wage a guerilla type warfare no matter how long it takes. Their people have been defiled. I don't believe Eritreans took part in the defiling. But, the amhara militia were very angry at Tigrayans. Hence, revenge. If Isayas does not secure a quick victory, he will be at risk in Eritrea himself. Abbiy is leaning too much on Isayas. Abbiy is not an asset to Isayas. He is a liability. Abbiy is kind of a child. He thinks the whole thing is a game. The junta Game !!! :lol: :lol:

Aba

Re: I hate the agame, but this is overkill.Shaebia must evacuate now. I hate to see children being a fair play in this w

Post by Aba » 17 Jun 2021, 03:25

What did the people do. You should blame the agame Issu and tplf, but the people of Eritrea and Tigrai didn't do anything to deserve the savagery and brutality.
Btw, you are now an agame because you disagreed with your agame junta. So, join the club of the rest of us in the opposition who stood for justice for the Eritrean people.
But, you are an idiot, so you will continue to lable others "agame" while you are labeled "agame" by the savage junta. Moron beastia..
sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 02:18
No, I don't feel sorry to the agame people cause they brought the misery to themselves, when we say give our land back, you agame should hear better, because we mean business. now you crying and rolling on the street of Europe and the USA for no help. I am all the way kicking agame's back but with a limit.
Aba wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 01:48
Sebdoyeley aka adghidoyeley aka begiEdoyeley,
Here is the one you and your fellow deqi medhin berad savagely raped. Are you and your fellow savages so-called Eritreans feeling guilty?

Don’t Turn Away From These Images and These Crimes

NICHOLAS KRISTOF June 16, 2021
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/16/opin ... risis.html

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 07:17

A$$-wash, you agame were acting weird in your high days,
you agame deported 100, 000 Eritreans by taking their
hard-earned properties under the guise of undesire eye colour.
and you qomal sahsah A$$-wash never admitted the wrongdoing in the contrary you were slapping high-fife,
when the time comes up you are resorted in excuses.
The agame deserve worse and I supported it whole heartedly.

now when I say enough, It doesn't mean I have sympathy to your qomal clan,
I just don't want to involve more than that we give you to the angry hyena that should be enough.
It is better to watch from a distance while they are molesting you probably with a cool drink in hand. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aba wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 03:25
What did the people do. You should blame the agame Issu and tplf, but the people of Eritrea and Tigrai didn't do anything to deserve the savagery and brutality.
Btw, you are now an agame because you disagreed with your agame junta. So, join the club of the rest of us in the opposition who stood for justice for the Eritrean people.
But, you are an idiot, so you will continue to lable others "agame" while you are labeled "agame" by the savage junta. Moron beastia..
sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 02:18
No, I don't feel sorry to the agame people cause they brought the misery to themselves, when we say give our land back, you agame should hear better, because we mean business. now you crying and rolling on the street of Europe and the USA for no help. I am all the way kicking agame's back but with a limit.
Aba wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 01:48
Sebdoyeley aka adghidoyeley aka begiEdoyeley,
Here is the one you and your fellow deqi medhin berad savagely raped. Are you and your fellow savages so-called Eritreans feeling guilty?

Don’t Turn Away From These Images and These Crimes

NICHOLAS KRISTOF June 16, 2021
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/16/opin ... risis.html

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 08:37

Deqi was the right hand of king Haile Silas in mid-1960 before boarded to Germany,
He never believes in Eritreanism. but he has unwavering support for his king.
We know he was working as Neil polisher of the king but He could be back door cleaner too.
the king had a lot another thing to do than wipe his own behind on time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 02:32
Sebdeyeley,

You may be related to Deqi. I believe he has some major Mensae blood in him. :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 08:50

Sebdeyeley,

I beg to differ on Deqi. He is patriotic Eritrean. But, I do think a has a lot of weaknesses. He hates Eritrean Jebertis. That is very dangerous. He does not approve Islam all together. Being from the high/low lands of Eritrea, you would think he would be more inclusive but he is not. He thinks democracy is a fad :twisted: :twisted: He admires the lizard named Tesfastion. :twisted: He loves Israel and he hates the Arabs. Other than that, he is a good Eritrean. :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 Jun 2021, 08:56

I have noticed the wavering of Sebdoyeley stance for a couple of months now. he has been posting threads that sympathize the Agames plight. Sebdoyeley, 1st of all as it been said BBC, VOA , Sudan tribune, AlJezira, CNN almost all the western medias are means of tools for the Pax Americana and EU expansion dream. It is obvious that there is collateral damage during war. But, you have to understand no matter what a smear campaign has been painted on Eritrean defense forces, There is no any army that is more DICIPLINED than our army and would not commit such heinous act. And remember, we are in deep for Eritrea and Eritreans would not sleep in peace so long the Junta and their ideology has been wiped out of this planet. Thus, we'll be there till it is deemed safe. !!!!!!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 09:01

you can't love your mother half of her, and hate the other half of her. this is the stupidest thing I ever heard.
don't take me wrong I am all in kicking the agame clan back.
what I am saying is, now is the time to watch from a distance holding cold drinking, while The Fano molesting the agame.
that is my dearest desire. I have no sympathy or empathy towards the agame clan. this is must be clear for you and for others.
Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:50
Sebdeyeley,

I beg to differ on Deqi. He is patriotic Eritrean. But, I do think a has a lot of weaknesses. He hates Eritrean Jebertis. That is very dangerous. He does not approve Islam all together. Being from the high/low lands of Eritrea, you would think he would be more inclusive but he is not. He thinks democracy is a fad :twisted: :twisted: He admires the lizard named Tesfastion. :twisted: He loves Israel and he hates the Arabs. Other than that, he is a good Eritrean. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 17 Jun 2021, 10:16, edited 1 time in total.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 Jun 2021, 09:10

Abaq wrote !!!
"There you go. If you disagree, or become reasonable and conscientious, you end up ostracized as "agame". Welcome to the club, sebdoyeley, adghidoyeley, begiEdoyeley.
You were doing well when you were unreasonable and filthy. Now that you have become reasonable and not in line with wedi medhin berad,
you are "agame".
tarik wrote: ↑Yesterday, 23:04
"sebdoyeley. Even ur fkkkking name says it all. U r a mozerkkkking agame from cursed-land-tigray so stop pretending 2 be Eritrean. U and ur fkkkking friends. Anta agame wedi sharmuuuta nesikhan yehwatkhan atfinakum ina nihna nay behaqi deqi ERITREA."
Abiq leave Eritreans dialog for Eritreans. You have said and proved time and time again your Agaminet. For your information abiq, sometimes we call our fellow Eritreans Agames when we hate their guts. That does not change their nationality but proves how nasty and undesirable creatures you are. Abiq Agame Seraqit Drara, wedi sheyatit meakora, wedi gefah mitra, STFU !

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 09:20

You are wrong, but it is within your right.
my heart and my best intention are not to see another mother mourning for her lost son again.
you may disregard that but for me, it is the utmost pain and suffering to the graving mother. .

if you ask me if I care about any of the agame clan well being?
my answer is no, I have no sympathy or empathy for them.
while you loser advocating for the presence of Eritrean army in agame land,
Dr.Abey is playing smart by taking less causality and inaugurating malls and halls all over his country.
when did the old man open for inaugurating anything? you have nothing to answer for. ahhh you make me sick.
lil kogne wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:56
I have noticed the wavering of Sebdoyeley stance for a couple of months now. he has been posting threads that sympathize the Agames plight. Sebdoyeley, 1st of all as it been said BBC, VOA , Sudan tribune, AlJezira, CNN almost all the western medias are means of tools for the Pax Americana and EU expansion dream. It is obvious that there is collateral damage during war. But, you have to understand no matter what a smear campaign has been painted on Eritrean defense forces, There is no any army that is more DICIPLINED than our army and would not commit such heinous act. And remember, we are in deep for Eritrea and Eritreans would not sleep in peace so long the Junta and their ideology has been wiped out of this planet. Thus, we'll be there till it is deemed safe. !!!!!!
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 17 Jun 2021, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 09:21

Sebdyeley,

It is not Abbiy's war any more. It is for Isayas to win it or lose it. More than anyone, Isayas understands it. He was an effective guerilla leader. Actually, the weyanes during the struggle learnt from him and became effective against Derg overnight. If he does not annihilate them now, he would be done himself. Fano can do sh-yyyt. Fano is nothing but a rag-tag army. :twisted: My problem is, Eritrea should not have involved itself this deep. I have this bad feeling, Ethiopia will turn against Eritrea one day. Tiny Eritrea can not sustain itself by losing her kids in this stupid war. In that scenario, no one will sympathize for little Eritrea. They will label shabya as the grand daddy of the weyanes as they used to call it in the past.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 Jun 2021, 09:53

Sebdoyeley, I do wholeheartedly understand your concern. The issue is whatever small sacrifice you pay now will pave for peace for later. Be it you like Eritrean government or not, ( I do have my own misgivings too) the decision they took not to negotiate with the junta is the best decision ever. The junta Agames had no intensions to negotiate for peace with Eritrea and Eritreans. They have said they wanted see Eritrean women being prostitutes in Mekele, They wished to see Eritrean mothers become beggars on the streets. They will break The KEBESA back as well as Eritrean back economically and militarily. they wished same for the Amharas too. And so, our presence in Tigray is to destroy these people and their ideology. I have had 2 family members martyred and one disabled in the juntas war. I have payed my does as well. So Sebdoyeley, Will call you Agame just to draw Awetash aka ABAQ in to the conversation lol, Do you think it is a good idea to withdraw our forces at this point of time where junta's life is hanging by a thread while Ethiopia is faced by a foreign threat ? Just think about it do not let some Agame's cry for help distract you. Thank you !!

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 09:54

well, that is my problem, It should be all Ethiopians war. let the Ethiopians sort their difference through whatever , either dialogue or fire-power.
Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 09:21
Sebdyeley,

It is not Abbiy's war any more. It is for Isayas to win it or lose it. More than anyone, Isayas understands it. He was an effective guerilla leader. Actually, the weyanes during the struggle learnt from him and became effective against Derg overnight. If he does not annihilate them now, he would be done himself. Fano can do sh-yyyt. Fano is nothing but a rag-tag army. :twisted: My problem is, Eritrea should not have involved itself this deep. I have this bad feeling, Ethiopia will turn against Eritrea one day. Tiny Eritrea can not sustain itself by losing her kids in this stupid war. In that scenario, no one will sympathize for little Eritrea. They will label shabya as the grand daddy of the weyanes as they used to call it in the past.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 10:07

well, does Eritrea has the back to carry another sanction? are you going to sacrifice your dinner to the poor Eritreans? or you will be here 24/7, well feed and rested? There is no Eritrean family who doesn\t lose their loved ones, yet you are okay if more lost their life. good God, you are Einstein man.
this war has an owner and that is Ethiopians, you can dance with your sweet words but the truth is no going to change that is putting another mother into graving. the old man doesn't give a rate's A$$ on the people but his image. He showed us that again and again.
lil kogne wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 09:53
Sebdoyeley, I do wholeheartedly understand your concern. The issue is whatever small sacrifice you pay now will pave for peace for later. Be it you like Eritrean government or not, ( I do have my own misgivings too) the decision they took not to negotiate with the junta is the best decision ever. The junta Agames had no intensions to negotiate for peace with Eritrea and Eritreans. They have said they wanted see Eritrean women being prostitutes in Mekele, They wished to see Eritrean mothers become beggars on the streets. They will break The KEBESA back as well as Eritrean back economically and militarily. they wished same for the Amharas too. And so, our presence in Tigray is to destroy these people and their ideology. I have had 2 family members martyred and one disabled in the juntas war. I have payed my does as well. So Sebdoyeley, Will call you Agame just to draw Awetash aka ABAQ in to the conversation lol, Do you think it is a good idea to withdraw our forces at this point of time where junta's life is hanging by a thread while Ethiopia is faced by a foreign threat ? Just think about it do not let some Agame's cry for help distract you. Thank you !!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 Jun 2021, 10:21

If Ethiopia could not put down the Junta for good, do you think as an Eritrean, the Junta will give us peace ? oh by the way, I thought we were discussing this issue in a good faith and we should refrain calling each other sarcastic names " you are Einstein man." You are entitled to your own opinion and so is everyone. People are made to see every situation in different ways. But calling names is fair game for everyone as well !!!!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 11:47

Il Kogne,

Now, I understand where you are coming from. Your loved ones were martyred during the war for Badme. I don't blame you for being very angry at agames for you loss. But, your loved ones were sacrificed in a war that the border ruling blamed Eritrea for starting the war. If Shaebya stood by ELF when ELF fought for Badme, your loved ones would have been alive today. Now, I am not going to go to who started the Badme war shhyyt. Badme was ruled as Eritrean by the international courts, weyanes should have accepted. Be that as it may, for the last twenty years, Eritreans suffered. While the Eritrean government used that as an excuse to prolong its totalitarian grip on the people of Eritrea. Eritrea became the laughing stack the world. Stuff like little African aka Little North Korea. :evil: For those who demanded the democratic rule, Isayas either locked them up or kicked them out of the country. Now, he is using the Eritrean youth blood to increase his influence over the horn. Unfortunately, he faces a very dangerous stituation. He has to sacrifice the Eritrean blood to keep Ethiopia's integrity. He won't be able to. This time around, the powers to deal with are on his face screaming to get out of Tigray. If he does, the Weyanes will revamp their guerilla welfare before you know it. Abbiy is a little boy playing checkers. Isayas knows it. I say get out of Tigray and mind your own business. Whatever happens to Ethiopia, let Ethiopians deal with it. Otherwise, little Eritrea will go down the drain. Whatever happens to the weyanes, could happen to us. After all we are the grand daddies of the weyanes of yesterday.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 17 Jun 2021, 12:11

I don’t believe the ferenjis media, but now that the heroes have decimated the terrorist tplf, I hope the wise leadership comes to realize staying in Tigray will weaken us in the long term and strengthen Ethiopia to the point they feel like invading us again... kulom hade eyom neana ... hamed esehanu gidefom
Agame & adgis want to harm us if they get a chance
Nothing good comes from south of mereb
sebdoyeley wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:53
It may be but this one is from VOA though.
by the way, what is the Eritrean government doing in Tigrai?
is not it enough and time to transfer the area to the Ethiopian Army?
why is the 120 million Ethiopian people sleep while the 3 million doing the hard work.
it is a war, you know people do die, and we have died enough in our country, we need a break!!
Cigar wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:37
Sebdolo, the lies the agames repeatedly decimating is getting in to you and you are sadly believing it.
The other day they also showed a video and pictures of only two nasty agame females who were doused by gasoline by their own husbands and accused both govts on the incident.
You really believe 'chemical weapon or gasoline' spray by fighter jets choose only females?
If they have to lie, the least they could have done was douse a filthy male agame to make it appear legit.
Man they are evils, they are known to rape their own sisters, they committed the first genocide upon the ethio sleeping troops, the second genocide on the May Kadra Amhara citizens, they destroyed the Axum airport, roads and bridges. And all these happened way before Ethiopia even attacked them.
They will continue more massacar on their own people, because they know that the likes of you will believe them. But at the end of the day, they fake crys will remain fake.
What is next? Are you gonna tell us that the two agames who were destroying their own vehicle were Eritreans too.
Man,

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 12:19

Jaegol,

I agree. I see eye to eye with you on this one. :lol:
J wrote,
I don’t believe the ferenjis media, but now that the heroes have decimated the terrorist tplf, I hope the wise leadership comes to realize staying in Tigray will weaken us in the long term and strengthen Ethiopia to the point they feel like invading us again... kulom hade eyom neana ... hamed esehanu gidefom
Agame & adgis want to harm us if they get a chance
Nothing good comes from south of mereb

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Jun 2021, 13:05

Sebdelo, stay strong and Eritrea is in the right and had our mothers worried or cried about their children die in the 30 years freedom struggle or the woyane excursion war of 1998-2000 we would not have a country called home.
Now, I don't believe you are a snotty agame like some suspected you, but you are a thing like them for sure. The fact that aswash aka aba'q and blus*hit are praising you makes some Eritreans that you are one of them. Get a clue what kind of stupid game they are trying to play on their Eritrean masters.
After they got their as*ses spanked, the lies they are decimating is to convince weak Eritreans to support them.
Aren't seeing the fabricated pictures and videos, either of other countries misfortunes people or outdated sellassie tome agame draught pictures and presenting them as it happened by Eritrean troops.
Man, as an Eritrean you should believe that our troops are diciplenid even to the captured enemies troops.
But you seem to be convinced about the freaking rapes, theft of clay made dishes and only females who are supposedly chemical weapon victims.
You keep on saying that you want the destruction of the agames, right? Well in war destruction happens on both sides and as Eritreans we know it better, but we have to accept that fact and need to see the final picture.
You know that the war was initiated by woyane. Their idea was not to only neutralize the ethio North command, but to go to Addis, rule Ethiopia with iron fist like the last time and either hoodwink or force the ethiopians to go to war against Eritrea and steal more lands and sea from Eritrea and then create their tiny tigray republic.
If you see or hear then now even while their are burried 100 feet down, they are still telling us that they will do it.
So, as Eritreans we should not let up untill they are completely destroyed even if we have to lose few Eritrean troops lives now than loosing 29 thousand like in the 2000 war in their future adventure.
If you are getting ready to remember and celebrate the courage of our martyrs this June 20th, then it should make you proud that they sacrificed their lives and are being remembered every day. When you and me die, no one will remember us or honor us....except our family.
You keep on saying that Ethiopians should take the lead now.
But remember they destroyed the Ethio sophisticated arms and stole them. Ethiopia was in a grave danger. So had we let that happen, the filthy woyane would have been in power and we would have gone through what went through during their leadership in Ethiopia and even worse. So, paying measured cost will prevent our future Eritreans to go through being neighbors with these ungrateful scum bags
Eritrean mother cry only if their kids turn out to be traitors, sell outs not when they put their necks to the chopping block to free or defend Eritrea.
Stop thinking a quick fix like the low IQ agames. Quick fix is what did then finally.
If one wants to live longer and one has cancer, one needs to try to do what ever it takes to beat it.
Woyane is hemorrhoid of Ethio and Eritrea. So it needs to be surgically removed so both countries won't be in pain in their as*ses.
And finally, if you believe there is war or even was then you are not as smart as I though you were.
All these diaspora agames narratives are convincing their old masters, but it is very sad that an Eritrean falls for it. Think about it man. What are they eating, what are they drinking? Do you really believe they have the logistics like the Eritrean and Ethiopian troops who are being supplied with food, drinks and ammunitions? Heck no!
So if we are to believe that you hate the agames and wants them to ne destroyed like you said, then you got to be able to accept what ever hick ups we can face on doing so. Casuality of wars didn't happen only to the agames.
Had their low IQ woyane didn't initiat their as*s spanking, the supposedly snotty agames you are shedding your crocodile tears wouldn't be in the deep sh*it they are in us we speak.
So, focus or start pointing your finger to who brought all these crap.
By the way, I heard that Eritrean troops are leaving the northern tigray as we speak. I hope the ethiopian troops are capable monitoring it. If not we should be ready to go and destroy them again.
If you ask me, I don't agree with us vacating their barren and beggar land untill we stay there for double the time they sat (squatted) illegally in our lands, 4 decades i.e.
Again stop feeling sorry for any fabricated supposedly happened to these resahat, funfunat, ungrateful aliet.
As even if it happens for real, as an Eritrean, you should say, "good". Why is it only us the Eritreans expected to be honest and truthfull?
Their untruthful and dishonesty is what we are fighting now, not a war of troops against troops.
They have no troops. Period.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 Jun 2021, 14:14

euroland wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:35
sebdoyeley wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:53
It may be but this one is from VOA though.
by the way, what is the Eritrean government doing in Tigrai?
Eway...Sebdoyeley.....entay de'a koynka?
You start to believe their lies.
By the way, there isn't so called VOA Tigrena or BBC Tigrena.....those two propaganda wings for the Weyanes paid by the the Weyanes to the organization in advance.
The so called "Journalist" in both media's are 100% Agames who are sympathizers to the Weyane cause. Each one of them were, refered and hired because when Weyane was in Ethiopian government, they paid for each so called journalist to get the spot there. The two medias are a very corrupt organizations who got paid to hire only the Weyane agents as journalist. It is called "Pay-to-Play".
He is provoking you to see how you react. Do you really think that he believes the rubbish of Woyane journalists ?

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Jun 2021, 14:22

Cigar wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 13:05
Sebdelo, stay strong and Eritrea is in the right and had our mothers worried or cried about their children die in the 30 years freedom struggle or the woyane excursion war of 1998-2000 we would not have a country called home.
Now, I don't believe you are a snotty agame like some suspected you, but you are a thing like them for sure. The fact that aswash aka aba'q and blus*hit are praising you makes some Eritreans that you are one of them. Get a clue what kind of stupid game they are trying to play on their Eritrean masters.
After they got their as*ses spanked, the lies they are decimating is to convince weak Eritreans to support them.
Aren't seeing the fabricated pictures and videos, either of other countries misfortunes people or outdated sellassie tome agame draught pictures and presenting them as it happened by Eritrean troops.
Man, as an Eritrean you should believe that our troops are diciplenid even to the captured enemies troops.
But you seem to be convinced about the freaking rapes, theft of clay made dishes and only females who are supposedly chemical weapon victims.
You keep on saying that you want the destruction of the agames, right? Well in war destruction happens on both sides and as Eritreans we know it better, but we have to accept that fact and need to see the final picture.
You know that the war was initiated by woyane. Their idea was not to only neutralize the ethio North command, but to go to Addis, rule Ethiopia with iron fist like the last time and either hoodwink or force the ethiopians to go to war against Eritrea and steal more lands and sea from Eritrea and then create their tiny tigray republic.
If you see or hear then now even while their are burried 100 feet down, they are still telling us that they will do it.
So, as Eritreans we should not let up untill they are completely destroyed even if we have to lose few Eritrean troops lives now than loosing 29 thousand like in the 2000 war in their future adventure.
If you are getting ready to remember and celebrate the courage of our martyrs this June 20th, then it should make you proud that they sacrificed their lives and are being remembered every day. When you and me die, no one will remember us or honor us....except our family.
You keep on saying that Ethiopians should take the lead now.
But remember they destroyed the Ethio sophisticated arms and stole them. Ethiopia was in a grave danger. So had we let that happen, the filthy woyane would have been in power and we would have gone through what went through during their leadership in Ethiopia and even worse. So, paying measured cost will prevent our future Eritreans to go through being neighbors with these ungrateful scum bags
Eritrean mother cry only if their kids turn out to be traitors, sell outs not when they put their necks to the chopping block to free or defend Eritrea.
Stop thinking a quick fix like the low IQ agames. Quick fix is what did then finally.
If one wants to live longer and one has cancer, one needs to try to do what ever it takes to beat it.
Woyane is hemorrhoid of Ethio and Eritrea. So it needs to be surgically removed so both countries won't be in pain in their as*ses.
And finally, if you believe there is war or even was then you are not as smart as I though you were.
All these diaspora agames narratives are convincing their old masters, but it is very sad that an Eritrean falls for it. Think about it man. What are they eating, what are they drinking? Do you really believe they have the logistics like the Eritrean and Ethiopian troops who are being supplied with food, drinks and ammunitions? Heck no!
So if we are to believe that you hate the agames and wants them to ne destroyed like you said, then you got to be able to accept what ever hick ups we can face on doing so. Casuality of wars didn't happen only to the agames.
Had their low IQ woyane didn't initiat their as*s spanking, the supposedly snotty agames you are shedding your crocodile tears wouldn't be in the deep sh*it they are in us we speak.
So, focus or start pointing your finger to who brought all these crap.
By the way, I heard that Eritrean troops are leaving the northern tigray as we speak. I hope the ethiopian troops are capable monitoring it. If not we should be ready to go and destroy them again.
If you ask me, I don't agree with us vacating their barren and beggar land untill we stay there for double the time they sat (squatted) illegally in our lands, 4 decades i.e.
Again stop feeling sorry for any fabricated supposedly happened to these resahat, funfunat, ungrateful aliet.
As even if it happens for real, as an Eritrean, you should say, "good". Why is it only us the Eritreans expected to be honest and truthfull?
Their untruthful and dishonesty is what we are fighting now, not a war of troops against troops.
They have no troops. Period.
Aite hypocrite issu's useful idiot cigar,

So you are promoting that the involvement of eri troops in tigray should remain intact and eri FAMILIES should not mourn the "martyrdom" of their loved ones.

Man! Are you for real. Just 2 days ago, unasked, you told us about your 2 kids and how you are raising them. In other words, they are happily living with you.

Now...

Would you kindly send both or one of them to tembien, tigray to fight the agames in order to "safeguard" eritrea as you alluded? Come on.

And worse yet, the Representative of hgdef at the UN sophie tesfamariam, promotes that eri presence in tigray must continue and it is worth shedding blood for it. Now whose blood must be shed? Her 3 son's blood? Hahaha few weeks ago she was publicly bragging that she is proud of her sons and that they all go to best colleges in the states.This ain't out of the blue, many have heard her saying so.

Now would she send even one of her sons to tembien, tigray? Hahaha..Give me a break!

As long as the kids of deQi tekalat are falling in this ethio civil war and which has nothing to do with eritrea, hence who cares.