Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

AbaQ, Ayte Adgi, Eden, Almaz- whose side are you on?

Post by euroland » 09 Jun 2021, 16:56

A bloodbath in Temben caves is on going since yesterday, so far, the poor Tembians have upper hands, so the Mereja Gilgel juntas, whose side are you on? I am sure AbaQ on him losing team, the Adwan thieves side while Ayte Halafi Adgi is on his Tembian side. Perhaps this is the only winning side Ayte Adgi has been with :lol:

No one is surprised that the cowards who are depressed due to lack of food, vodka, underage boys, would start eating each other.

sesame
Member+

Re: AbaQ, Ayte Adgi, Eden, Almaz- whose side are you on?

Post by sesame » 09 Jun 2021, 17:17

euroland wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 16:56
A bloodbath in Temben caves is on going since yesterday, so far, the poor Tembians have upper hands, so the Mereja Gilgel juntas, whose side are you on? I am sure AbaQ on him losing team, the Adwan thieves side while Ayte Halafi Adgi is on his Tembian side. Perhaps this is the only winning side Ayte Adgi has been with :lol:
Thanks euro, ኣስሒቕካና :: So Halafi Mengedi finally got the victory he was craving for. It is against Adwans, but it is better than nothing! ከም ዓባቕ: ጥራይ ኢድካ ምትራፍ'ውን ኣሎኮ::

euroland
Member+

Re: AbaQ, Ayte Adgi, Eden, Almaz- whose side are you on?

Post by euroland » 09 Jun 2021, 18:01

sesame wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 17:17
euroland wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 16:56
Thanks euro, ኣስሒቕካና :: So Halafi Mengedi finally got the victory he was craving for. It is against Adwans, but it is better than nothing! ከም ዓባቕ: ጥራይ ኢድካ ምትራፍ'ውን ኣሎኮ::
Sesame brother,
Yeah, Ayte Adgi can finally smile;lol expect though “breaking news” from him soon; saying “ we killed thousand of Adwans, we burned down 45 of their tanks and captured their fighter plane pilot” :lol: :lol: ገለ’ዃ ሐሶቶም ንዓና ተገደፈና ፡ ፡