Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I doubt the relation between Ethiopia & Eritrea would last longer!!!

Post by tolcha » 09 Jun 2021, 06:38

Surely, the world realized that Eritrean gov is the cancer of the Horn due to one person, Isias A/w. The war in Tigray taught all world and neighbouring East African countries that Eritrea orchestrates the ongoing massacares in Tigray by training Somali soldiers and fighting along with its primitive soldiers. The relation between Ethiopia and Eritrea won’t last long, because most likely one party would likely betray the other when external and internal pressure applied on either one/both countries. I have never seen/heard that two devils could live together in harmony.

EPRDF

Re: I doubt the relation between Ethiopia & Eritrea would last longer!!!

Post by EPRDF » 09 Jun 2021, 14:50

This relation will end soon simply because the relationship was restored between two individuals, Abiy and Afeworqi, and not between the two countries at the inception.

A relationship between two sovereign states should be established in consensus on every detail of matters that affect both of the countries through ministries and institutions of both countries. The Ethio/Eritrea relationship we see now lacks this fundamental guiding principle thus all the euphoria and crap we see now is fragile and soon will be halt.

Prime Minister Gobena opened his leg wide and the Shifta Eritrean Tigraway took advantage of the situation to take vengeance against its long-time foe.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Jun 2021, 15:04

We have killed the dream of Abay Tigray. That is what is giving the pain. We will make sure that Agames will never be a nuisance again.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Jun 2021, 15:08

ከወደቁ በሆላ መፈራገጥ ለመላላጥ:: እኛ ኤትራውያን ከአጋሜ የኝንጠብቀው ምንም አዲስ እና መልካም ነገር ፈጽሞ የለም ምክንያቱም እንደ አጋሜ ያአለ ጠላት ኖሮን አያውቅም አይኖርምም:: ይህንን ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን::

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Jun 2021, 15:38

EPRDF Agame, enjoy this exhilarating Eritrean music. While Agames cry the anguish of defeat, Eritreans are singing the joy of victory!

Aba

Post by Aba » 09 Jun 2021, 15:52

Interesting.
EPRDF wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 15:32

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Jun 2021, 16:19

ዓባቕ ዓጋመ

ክሳብ ሕጂ ዝወረደኩም ጉድ ከይኣክል ሕጂ ድማ ዓድዋን ተምበንን ይባልዑ ኣለዉ ኢሎሞም ። :lol: :lol: ሓሶትን ስርቅን ጥልመትን መወዳእትኡ ከምዚ ኢዩ።

ቻው ቻው ጁንታ