Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tiago

TPLF operatives in Addis Ababa

Post by Tiago » 08 Jun 2021, 13:11

There are so many TPLF operatives, sympathizers and others living off ill gotten wealth in Addis Ababa.most are related to the junta family and are still living among their victims with impunity while hoping TPLF to resurface.
Why are they allowed to live freely knowing they are potential criminals and threat to the country??

Lakeshore

Re: TPLF operatives in Addis Ababa

Post by Lakeshore » 08 Jun 2021, 15:21

Thiago very good point!

Today the office of the general prosecutor gave directives to the Ethiopian people to come forward and report to the government any JUNTA property owned by their families or friends, For those who reported them they will be awarded 5% of the property. Addis people have got a great opportunity to avenge this Parasites and get rich too. yebo!

On top of that, they general Attorney of Ethiopia gave order for any one who rent, or operate any business, house even hold money to come forward and report with in 7 days but after the dateline it become a offence punishably by low.

I commend Abbie for this directives. I believe the American gave him a good scare to finish this parasite Agemes quickly or we are coming in. If yo read the us joint committee report it did not condemn the low enforcement action in Tigray as a condition to negotiate but it says since the war took almost seven months you should as well make a seize fire.

on political terms the USA saying the war takes too long finish it quickly other wise if yo can not beat them as you said then stop it the west can not afford another round ignorant Agame in the European streets rolling and begging.

Abiye should say like Mengistu says ሁሉም ነገር ወደ ጦር ግንባር ! and destroy them once and for all. But i like to days financial war on the junta and chorines that is very critical. It should be done before but still it is very good we do not want to see Agame gugmangoogs in the street of Addis Ababa

Lakeshore

Re: TPLF operatives in Addis Ababa

Post by Lakeshore » 09 Jun 2021, 14:51

This question should be directed to Abyie why not he declarer all out war on the TPLF JUNTA economically, financially, socially and Psychologically. The answer is that TPLF and OPDO are the two sides of same coin. They just do not Like the leadership of TPLF beside that they want to continue with their policy of looting the country and copying every government and military posts by incompetent's Oromo cadres and killers.

We have another narrow village minded Oromo junta in Addis and needs to prepare for another struggle with this peoples again. They do not look learned any thing from the demise of Tigre Junta and continue in the same distractive direction of marginalizing the great Amhara and other Ethiopian ethnics and they think locally only they can not comprehend greater Ethiopia for all unless they have special benefit different to others. TPLF was saying since Tigray was destroyed by the war with Durg and as a result they demanded Tigray to have priority in building the country again I do not know who the hell this Orommuma who thinks they bring down TPLF by themselves which is complete fabrication.

I believe TPLF is a much better enemy than this animal Orommuma, if they got the power and time like TPLF did, this savages will destroy every non Oromo in the country.