Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Wedi
Member+

Re: Ethiopia: Statement by the High Representative Josep Borrell on the cancellation of the Election Observation Mission

Post by Wedi » 03 May 2021, 20:20

EU cancels its planned Election observation mission in the coming Ethiopia’s parliamentary elections on 5 June 2021
Please wait, video is loading...

tolcha

Re: Ethiopia: Statement by the High Representative Josep Borrell on the cancellation of the Election Observation Mission

Post by tolcha » 03 May 2021, 20:40

I don’t think the Narcisstics care as such. If they get African Union members, that would be enough to keep K-7 in his 4K palace for the next Unknown yrs. but I have question for you-What is the impact if EU cancels or not.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 03 May 2021, 20:45

BBC Amharic አምስት ሴናተሮች ቀጣዩ ምርጫ አሁን ባለበት ሁኔታ 'ዓለም አቀፍ መመዘኛዎችን አያሟላም' አሉ

https://www.bbc.com/amharic/56954701

The-lice head destroyer

Post by The-lice head destroyer » 03 May 2021, 20:53

who cares if they cancel or not. I don't think any of those European countries would invite Ethiopia to observe their election, so why would Ethiopia cares about those facist europeans.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 03 May 2021, 21:01

wedi, I think it is time to bring back TPLF and allow it to run the coming election. Those five senators may change their mind, and say indeed there is a fair and legitimate election going on.
Guys stop sucking white men’s [ deleted ].
Ethiopia is going to have an election. That election will guarantee the Ethiopian political cancer called TPLF to have a ceremonial burial.
To me Birtuksn Midekesa is more willing and dedicated to see a democratic Ethiopia than the whole European Union members.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 03 May 2021, 21:07

It is so puzzling that European are trying so hard to arm twist the Abiy administration in to submission. They did observe so many of the farce election in the country before and gave their approval of credibility while election results were 100% won by TPLF.

I do understand that the current election is nothing more than a show to give legitimacy for the Orommuma administration for the coming 5 yrs...if it lasts that long. However, the arrogance the west exhibits is very contemptuous.

The very weakest point for the government is its inability to stop civilians massacre and its tacit support or tolerance of the murdering machine called OLF. In the long run this will be what is causing its undoing. Most are waiting patiently hopping that things would improve after the election. I highly doubt that there is going to be anything different than what we have witnessed so far.

After all is said and done though, I can't see the meddling by the west in a good light. Their intentions are far sinister and their goal is much dangerous.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 03 May 2021, 21:09

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
03 May 2021, 21:01

Ethiopia is going to have an election. That election will guarantee the Ethiopian political cancer called TPLF to have a ceremonial burial.
To me Birtuksn Midekesa is more willing and dedicated to see a democratic Ethiopia than the whole European Union members.
:lol: :lol: :P :P

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 May 2021, 21:13

Abiy needs only to get approval from the Ethiopian people. America and Europe are trying to resuscitate Weyane they don't give a dam about the democratic process. Abiy makes sure that the terrorists are designated by the parliament. Take action against them without mercy. Conduct election transparently and earn the trust of the Ethiopian people that the election is fair. Europe and America are in search of a slave who asks only how high when ordered to jump. Look at Libya and Syria and Yemen who are being killed by Saudis and Libya that made stateless by US and European involvement. So rely only on your own people, and Abiy needs to stop being loose and tolerant of lawlessness. The west comes on its own accord when the time comes. Don't be against them but keep the distance. When they try to push and dictate there will push back. Keep a friendly relationship with countries that respect Ethiopian sovereignty. Don't bow to pressure.

The-lice head destroyer

Post by The-lice head destroyer » 03 May 2021, 21:17

Oh no! The EU isn’t going to bless Ethiopia :roll: :roll: n elections the way it used to when TPLF had its sham elections! What a tragedy! What a big blow!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 03 May 2021, 21:46