Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Lakeshore

wow i did not know it is this profitable to just write on the net. I receive my first $4578 to day from.... do not ask

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Apr 2021, 17:55

I did not know it was such a big business till to day. i usually write what i feel and do not affiliated to any group. about a week or two a go i got an anonymous message saying they like my rebuttal against some i see them an individual but according to them the said groups. They asked if i can write for them. I told them i am not a writer and do not know how to and also do not have time.

They insisted that the way i rote very good and they liked it. They also told me that for my work i will be compensated. I told them but yo can tell me in general term what kind of idea and message you are against with. They said just the way you are looking at the current situation is very good and the only thing they required from me to keep their identity hidden and post at list two posts a day.

To be honest, i didn't buy their story and said what ever. Today to my surprise I have received an e transfer for the amount of $4578 with the message you can even more just increase your out put and focus. They also added if i sent them my topic 2 hrs before i post i could be rewarded more.

I didn't believe this kind of thing existed but now i know it is real. I checked my with my bank if this transaction is legit and after few question the told me it is a legit transaction. You are going to see me on every web now. It is so weird but amazing, if yo have similar experience please share it .

so even if we at lockdown this call for some celebration to night.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: wow i did not know it is this profitable to just write on the net. I receive my first $4578 to day from.... do not

Post by tarik » 30 Apr 2021, 18:24

Lakeshore wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 17:55
I did not know it was such a big business till to day. i usually write what i feel and do not affiliated to any group. about a week or two a go i got an anonymous message saying they like my rebuttal against some i see them an individual but according to them the said groups. They asked if i can write for them. I told them i am not a writer and do not know how to and also do not have time.

They insisted that the way i rote very good and they liked it. They also told me that for my work i will be compensated. I told them but yo can tell me in general term what kind of idea and message you are against with. They said just the way you are looking at the current situation is very good and the only thing they required from me to keep their identity hidden and post at list two posts a day.

To be honest, i didn't buy their story and said what ever. Today to my surprise I have received an e transfer for the amount of $4578 with the message you can even more just increase your out put and focus. They also added if i sent them my topic 2 hrs before i post i could be rewarded more.

I didn't believe this kind of thing existed but now i know it is real. I checked my with my bank if this transaction is legit and after few question the told me it is a legit transaction. You are going to see me on every web now. It is so weird but amazing, if yo have similar experience please share it .

That's a big fat lie and a scam, z only company that may pay somebody's comment would be a trending youtube hot video, but that won't be 4 k, they may pay you 100 dollars max, so this sounds like a nigerian scam. Lakeshore r u a dumb arse agame? :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen:

Cigar

Re: wow i did not know it is this profitable to just write on the net. I receive my first $4578 to day from.... do not

Post by Cigar » 30 Apr 2021, 20:45

In what language are you writing your articles?
It can't be in English though, because your English proficiency sucks.
LOL.
Atta gud kinse'mie ena.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Apr 2021, 22:31

Don't worry, I know that haters will always hate and you are entitled to that but I told you what I got. I just fished the food that I ordered with one of my friends. Just for your information, it is not because of the likes or followers. I believe it is somebody who is following Ethiopian politics. I told you before and them for that matter that I am not a writer and you might be right my righting sucks but it earned me $4578. I must be very valuable for somebody out there. Even this post worth money bro.

You have said also scam where is the scam nobody asks for anything except giving if you know any scam that way you might enlight me. I thought you guys will be happy for me but I thought wrong lots of haters any way i will stop here.

ወይ ካለው ተወለድ ወይ ካለው ተጠጋ ኣልያም የኣርባ ቀን እደልኛ ሆነህ ተወልድ ውይም አንደኣጋሜና ጋላ ኣይን ያወጣ ዘራፊ ሁን

From now on i will flood the net and see how much the next deposit is going to be and pray for the peoples to live longer no covid and no accident.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 03 May 2021, 13:49

I am still enjoying the 4.5K wind fall. You see i am blessed even i still do not know the person but what the heck just enjoying it and looking for the next bounty if it really comes.

ኣላህ ክየት ያመጣል ያንዱን ላንዱ ይሰጣል ይል ነበር ኣንድ ሼክ ያኔ ሰፈራችን መርካቶ ኣንዋር መስጊድ ጋ ቆሞ።

i am vibing with my new found Guwap " it is slang for money"

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 03 May 2021, 14:22

Lakeshore wrote:

hahahaha you are a good student. Not only have learned lies from the Agames but you out done them. lol I never thought anyone can out do the Tigray thugs, you did, good job.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 May 2021, 14:31

This must be some kind of Ebraest,
I have been here in the USA for almost 6 years,
I can say, "I am better than you" without holding my head high.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 03 May 2021, 14:46

As i said before i do do not know why? except speculating. I posted it just to share my surprise and of course happiness. Even if it is Hebrew or Esperanto yo still got the message. why are you trying to shoot every good thing that happened to peoples.

The other thing i do not even care to edit my writing or use Grammarly because i do not give a hoot about bunch of Galla and Agame sub humans. Why all this negativity i am already born Amhara yo can do nothing about it i am way too superior to you in every aspect. I think my wind fall is an indication of some mysterious power is working its job properly.

ኣላህ ክየት ያመጣል ያንዱን ላንዱ ይሰጣል ይል ነበር ኣንድ ሼክ
Last edited by Lakeshore on 03 May 2021, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 May 2021, 14:58

two-legged donkey, I haven't seen anyone from the proud people of Oromo or the agame clan here. so shut the fu*ck up
Lakeshore wrote:
03 May 2021, 14:46
As i said before i do do not know why? except speculating. I posted it just to share my surprise and of course happiness. Even if it is Hebrew or Esperanto yo still got the message. why are you trying to shoot every good thing that happened to peoples.

The other thing i do not even care to edit my writing or use Grammarly because i do not give a hoot about bunch of Galla and Agame sub humans. Why all this negativity i am already born Amhara yo can do nothing about it i am way too superior to you in every aspect. I think my wind fall is an indication of some mysterious power is working it job properly.

ኣላህ ክየት ያመጣል ያንዱን ላንዱ ይሰጣል ይል ነበር ኣንድ ሼክ

Aba

Post by Aba » 03 May 2021, 15:01

Lakeshore wrote:
What are you trying to do to these bozzos here who've been slaving away for years for their monster tyrant who doesn't even know they exist let alone pay them. He just rips the country and their 2% laughing all the way to offshore banks. Not even the poor, suffering people of Eritrea get a dime from this kleptocrat tyrant. He just brought looted donkeys and jerrycans for them to buy from him.
Please wait, video is loading...

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 May 2021, 15:08

Sahsah qomal-Asswash, I am doing your mam as we speak, and don't worry, we are leaving Tigrai now. we left no virgin though.
Aba wrote:
03 May 2021, 15:01
Lakeshore wrote:
What are you trying to do to these bozzos here who've been slaving away for years for their monster tyrant who doesn't even know they exist let alone pay them. He just rips the country and their 2% laughing all the way to offshore banks. Not even the poor, suffering people of Eritrea get a dime from this kleptocrat tyrant. He just brought looted donkeys and jerrycans for them to buy from him.

Aba

Post by Aba » 03 May 2021, 15:51

Zebiddo inferior,
What the hell is going on down in your tyrant's motherland? Is he having Eritrean youth get slaughtered like sheep? This anglo seems to know something about what the devil is going on down there.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 May 2021, 16:13

sahsah-sswash, may I help you count how many Eritreans sharp their di*ck on your sister?
Aba wrote:
03 May 2021, 15:51
Zebiddo inferior,
What the hell is going on down in your tyrant's motherland? Is he having Eritrean youth get slaughtered like sheep? This anglo seems to know something about what the devil is going on down there.

Aba

Post by Aba » 03 May 2021, 16:36

Zebiddo inferior,
Not only are the Eritrean youth being sacrifice like Easter sheep, the Eritrean flag, that symbol of tyranny, is being desecrated.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 03 May 2021, 16:50

wugur-mitriwash, we are Warriors, we used to this harsh condition,
now our main target is dug out agame from every fox hole they are in.

Not only are the Eritrean youth being sacrifice like Easter sheep, the Eritrean flag, that symbol of tyranny, is being desecrated.
[image]https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... tent-sjc3-]