Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

What is going on in Kimant dominated areas?

Post by Axumezana » 02 May 2021, 20:29

Can any one share about what is going on in Kimant dominated areas in Gondar. Gondar city is like Addis Ababa (Finfine), as it was built on the land of Kimants. Kimants live around Gondar as Oromos live around Addis Ababa. I know very well that Kimants are highly oppressed and persucated by the Amhara Shiftas.

Noble Amhara

Re: What is going on in Kimant dominated areas?

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 May 2021, 20:38

Banda Qimants don’t surround Gondar anta doma Ras they live in their own island in chilga in a sea of Amharas they are living on Amhara mercy while being funded and indoctrinated byTPLF to steal Amhara land and Amhara Gondarine palaces soon they will be exterminated or kicked out of Begemder rightfully like Chigrians for betraying Abysinnia nation just how Judas betrayed Jesus for Satan’s shekels Justice will come and they will be done with forever for betraying Abysinnians and being condoms of ugly TPLF

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 02 May 2021, 21:48

Banda slave, what you are saying is not true! I know very well that Gondar city is surrounded by Kimant native inhabitants. Ascaris slaves and Banda slaves never accept the truth! I expect Kimants to join with Tigray from Metema to Gondar and that will render the so called anatic and shifta Gonderes to move to Debretbor and Gaint.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 May 2021, 21:49

Axumezana wrote:
02 May 2021, 21:48
Banda slave, what you are saying is not true! I know very well that Gondar city is surrounded by Kimant native inhabitants. Ascaris slaves and Banda slaves never accept the truth! I expect Kimants to join with Tigray from Metema to Gondar and that will render the so called anatic and shifta Gonderes to move to Debretbor and Gaint.
WE ARE FINISHING YOU PEACE HATING INFERIOTITY COMPLEX RIDDENCOCKROACHES BOTH B!ANDAS AND BUDAS ACTUAL SEFARIS TOO BARREN SUDAN AND SHIRE IN Z MILLIONS

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 May 2021, 22:19

አይተ ሐዳሚ ጅንታ

ናይ ቅማንት እንዳማትካ አተሐሳሲብካ እኖኳ ትግራይ አብ ትሕቲ ፀለእትአ ወዲቃን ተጨፋሊቃን?

ገዘእትካ አምሐሩ ከምዚ ይብሉ

"የሯሷዋ እያረረባት የሰው ታማስላለች" ይብሉ።
Axumezana wrote:
02 May 2021, 20:29
Can any one share about what is going on in Kimant dominated areas in Gondar. Gondar city is like Addis Ababa (Finfine), as it was built on the land of Kimants. Kimants live around Gondar as Oromos live around Addis Ababa. I know very well that Kimants are highly oppressed and persucated by the Amhara Shiftas.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 02 May 2021, 22:45

Tigrayans have never been ruled, they have been rulers!Do you know the Michael Suhul palace in Gondar? However, Ascaris slaves have been always slaves of Amhara and colonialists