Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

ትግራይ ከፈለገች ትገንጠል፣ የአገሬን ሕዝብ አሁንም መልሳ ወደ ጦርነት አትማግድም።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 May 2021, 17:04

በእኔ እድሜ ለሁለተኛ ግዜ ትዉልድ ወደ ጦርነት አይማገድም, ከሄዱ ይሂዱ።

I have lost already many close friends and relatives, including family members at their very young age while serving in the military of the Derg-time war with TPLF and EPLF. We fought against EPLF and spent precious resources and human lives, still Eritrea was allowed to go at the end.

Now, I don't want to see the same scenario repeating itself and many young men and women of my country perish. No need. If they want, let them go.

When I see the scene of the following video, I can't stop recalling the memory of the same old Derg time, which was the dark period of our recent history.

Those who are not going to fight are never tired of calling for a war and the young will perish one more time. But what for?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ትግራይ ከፈለገች ትገንጠል፣ የአገሬን ሕዝብ አሁንም መልሳ ወደ ጦርነት አትማግድም።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 May 2021, 17:26

በዚያ ላይ ጉራጌዉ ብር ከመጣች ለምን አትለወጥም፣ አትሸጥም ብሎ ይጨፍራል።

አስፋዉ መሸሻን አስደነገጡት፣ እኔ የቀልዴን ስል እነዚህ ጉራጌዎች የምራቸዉን አደረጉት እንዴ? አለ። :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ሰዉዬዉ የቀልዱን ሕሳብ እኔ እከፍላለሁ ስል፣ ጉራጌዉ ደግሞ በአንድ አፍ ብሎ ቁጭ። :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

እነሱ ይጨፍራሉ ሌላዉ ይሞታል፣ ለምን ግን? አገር የሁሉም አይደለም እንዴ?

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 02 May 2021, 17:46

Bantu African immigrants
This land belongs to Sudan and Tigray. You are migrants from Bale and Kenya. Get the hell out of here. This is the territory and land of the Aksumite Kingdom and belongs to Tigrayans , Sudanese, Egypt, Yemen and Southern Arabia.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 02 May 2021, 18:15

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 May 2021, 17:04

I have lost already many close friends and relatives, including family members at their very young age while serving in the military of the Derg-time war with TPLF and EPLF. We fought against EPLF and spent precious resources and human lives, still Eritrea was allowed to go at the end.

Now, I don't want to see the same scenario repeating itself and many young men and women of my country perish. No need. If they want, let them go.

When I see the scene of the following video, I can't stop recalling the memory of the same old Derg time, which was the dark period of our recent history.

Those who are not going to fight are never tired of calling for a war and the young will perish one more time. But what for?
Defend,

Existential threat is what is making PFDJ fight TPLF today consequently that is helping our country.

Can Tigrai be independent neatly and leave us in peace. Not likely because they will continue to fight to recover a peace of Amhara taken away from them & want to exploit the resources of the rest of Ethiopia as they are use to for the last 27 years. No doubt, they are addicted to it; as we see it here in diaspora, their followers can't seem to fall of the wagon. It is a very serious problem.

So, can we entirely leave it to Eritreans to deal with TPLF? That is what you are implying in a nut shell by insisting not sacrificing anymore.

Look my friend, when HIM/DERG fought EPLF it was to keep the country as one but, we lost. On the other hand, when TPLF fought EPLF again, it was for some meaningless reason; we lost more people in that war than the era of HIM/DERG combined. What for? Only TPLF knew why; that is why most Ethiopians say now, they deserve to be consumed albeit is saddening to see the collateral humanitarian damages.

Yes, the former beneficiaries are complaining the loudest today but, were more or less quite for the last 3 decades. I understand you're in the middle and is going back and forth.

Your #1 enemy is ABN anyway? Right? :P

Don't say "የአገሬን ሕዝብ" because unlike you for some fighting an existential threat is a must.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 02 May 2021, 19:26

DefendTheTruth wrote:

I watched Shaleqa Dawit's interview with Selam Kidane couple months ago and he was saying a minimum of 300,000 soldiers have died from the Ethiopian side during 1961-1991 war in Eritrea. These people had children, brothers, sisters and parents whose lives have been negatively affected permanently. HSI and Mengistu had the option of peacefully resolving the issue, but they never chose that option. The 300,000 soldiers died for what?

And now 10s of thousands Ethiopians have died in Tigray over the past 6 months. Every Tigrayan in the world (includeing members of Dr Mulu Nega's government) want Ethiopian soldiers to leave Tigray. PM Abiy has refused to peacefully resolve the problem for 180 days. As for Tigrayans, they are getting more determined and defiant by the day. A member of Tigrayan transitional government who supported the war at the begining posted on FB yesterday saying, "የትግራይ ፖለቲካ ወደ ኢትዮጵያ ከሚመለስ፣ ገመል በመርፌ ቀዳዳ ቢያልፍ ይቀላል።" Tigray is gone! The sooner PM Abiy accepts it, the more Ethiopian soldiers lives he saves. Six months from now, twice as many Ethiopian soldiers will be killed, and the Tigrayans will get twice as much determined and defiant. Tigray will be independent eventually. How about the 10s of thousands or even over 100,000 Ethiopian soldiers that have died by then?
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by sarcasm on 02 May 2021, 21:43, edited 2 times in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 02 May 2021, 20:15

What kind of place is Tigray province going to be? A region with population under 4 million where the average life expectancy has now fallen to below 20 years ( almost its 50% of the population is younger recruit of Woyane), I can't think of the viability of this province, let alone thinking of first any of its influence on its Eritrea and Amhara people. For me, Tigray is like left with the last sip in a tea cup for its alleged Amhara or Eritrea army. Those of you who see TPLF or its Tigray base population as viable force is an inaccurate evaluation of reality. Armament supply and population base is essential. Besides, TPLF agenda is lost agenda (a retarded agenda). The sad thing TPLF produced million retarded Tigres in Tigray province who will not be fit to live, sorry about that. This is the reality. Someone must be crazy to even think Tigray could be a country - triple landlocked province, fragile environment, custom of animosity, etc.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 May 2021, 20:28

Tigray is equilivent to misraq gojjam zone in population and nationhood 8) 8) 8)

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 03 May 2021, 06:37

sarcasm wrote:
02 May 2021, 19:26
DefendTheTruth wrote:

I watched Shaleqa Dawit's interview with Selam Kidane couple months ago and he was saying a minimum of 300,000 soldiers have died from the Ethiopian side during 1961-1991 war in Eritrea. These people had children, brothers, sisters and parents whose lives have been negatively affected permanently. HSI and Mengistu had the option of peacefully resolving the issue, but they never chose that option. The 300,000 soldiers died for what?

And now 10s of thousands Ethiopians have died in Tigray over the past 6 months. Every Tigrayan in the world (includeing members of Dr Mulu Nega's government) want Ethiopian soldiers to leave Tigray. PM Abiy has refused to peacefully resolve the problem for 180 days. As for Tigrayans, they are getting more determined and defiant by the day. A member of Tigrayan transitional government who supported the war at the begining posted on FB yesterday saying, "የትግራይ ፖለቲካ ወደ ኢትዮጵያ ከሚመለስ፣ ገመል በመርፌ ቀዳዳ ቢያልፍ ይቀላል።" Tigray is gone! The sooner PM Abiy accepts it, the more Ethiopian soldiers lives he saves. Six months from now, twice as many Ethiopian soldiers will be killed, and the Tigrayans will get twice as much determined and defiant. Tigray will be independent eventually. How about the 10s of thousands or even over 100,000 Ethiopian soldiers that have died by then?

አብይ ግዜ ሰጥቶ ትግርኛ ቋንቋ መማሩ የሚደነቅ ቢሆንም ትግርኛን ከመማሩ በላይ የተጋሩን ስነልቦና ተምሮ ቢሆን ኑሮ አሁን ከገባበት አዘቅጥ ውስጥ አይገባም ነበር ።

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 May 2021, 08:02

sarcasm wrote:
03 May 2021, 06:37

Every Tigrayan in the world want Ethiopian soldiers to leave Tigray. PM Abiy has refused to peacefully resolve the problem for 180 days. As for Tigrayans, they are getting more determined and defiant by the day. Tigray is gone! The sooner PM Abiy accepts it, the more Ethiopian soldiers lives he saves. Six months from now, twice as many Ethiopian soldiers will be killed, and the Tigrayans will get twice as much determined and defiant. Tigray will be independent eventually.
ኡኔ ያልገባኝ ነገር ፡ ጁንታ ዎንድሞቼና ኡሁቶቼ ለኢትዮጵያ መንግሥት ጡያቄ አቅርበናል የሚሉት የትኛው ጡያቄ ነው? የኡናታችን ትግራይ የሞገንጠል ጡያቄ ከሆነ ለምን ጁንታዎቹ በሰሜኑ ዕዝ የመከላከያ ሰራዊታችን ላይ ጡቃት መሰንዘር አስፈለጋቸው? ለምንስ በሰላም አንቀፅ 39 አይጠይቁም ነበር። ፈረንጁ ጌታችን ማርቲን ፕላዉት እንደሚለው... አይ ዶንት ጌት ኢት! :roll: :roll: :roll:

ኡኔ ከድሮ የወያኔ አለቆቼ የተማርኩት ነገር ካለ፣ ትግራይን ለሞገንጠል መጀመሪያ ኤርትራን ወርረን ሞያዝ ያስፈልገናል የሚል ነበር። ሃሳቡ በጦርነት ሳይሳካልን ሲቀር በኢንተርኔት ኡንሞክር ተብሎ ቡዙ ኮምፕዩተሮችና ጊዜ አቃጥለናል። ኡንደምታዩት በኢንተርኔትም አልተሳካልንም። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 May 2021, 08:33

To be honest, Tigray has the choice to head on and be an independent country, provided that it will not turn itself into a furtile breeding ground for terrorism for Ethiopia and the whole of the region. Tigray has also the choice to stay in its homeland by disowning the terrorist TPLF, but can't have it both ways.

Who is going to lose, do you think?
sarcasm wrote:
02 May 2021, 19:26
DefendTheTruth wrote: