Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

What If the News that America Is Trying to Arrange A Safe Exit For the Remnants of TPLF is True

Post by sesame » 20 Apr 2021, 02:12

According to the Horn Analyst, Tazabi-1, who seems to have official sources, the US and EU are trying to save the necks of the few remaining TPLF leaders who still have their necks. What if this news is true? What do you think will happen? Will the remaining thugs accept it and live like Mengistu has lived for the past 30 years, or do you think they have what it takes to fight to the finish. The problem for them is that they cannot at this moment have an honest discussion. Everyone is scared that they might lose their necks. I think they started cutting necks to terrorize the soft links like Getachew Reda and Debretsion. These two will certainly opt exile since it is certain they have stashed a lot of dough in foreign banks and can live comfortably for the rest of their lives. But I doubt if they have the courage to argue that way. If they do, expect to see some more necks severed.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: What If the News that America Is Trying to Arrange A Safe Exit For the Remnants of TPLF is True

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Apr 2021, 07:07

They shouldn't be allowed until they declare a complete surrender and accept terms of surrender that includes the restitution of all the money stashed in offshore accounts and agree to face ICC for crimes against humanity.
sesame wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 02:12
According to the Horn Analyst, Tazabi-1, who seems to have official sources, the US and EU are trying to save the necks of the few remaining TPLF leaders who still have their necks. What if this news is true? What do you think will happen? Will the remaining thugs accept it and live like Mengistu has lived for the past 30 years, or do you think they have what it takes to fight to the finish. The problem for them is that they cannot at this moment have an honest discussion. Everyone is scared that they might lose their necks. I think they started cutting necks to terrorize the soft links like Getachew Reda and Debretsion. These two will certainly opt exile since it is certain they have stashed a lot of dough in foreign banks and can live comfortably for the rest of their lives. But I doubt if they have the courage to argue that way. If they do, expect to see some more necks severed.