Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ZEMEN

Re: የጄ/ል ባጫ ደበሌ የዛሬ ወታደራዊ እስታተስ ሪፖርት

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Apr 2021, 14:11

Horus wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 13:55
I think this time around is for real. The body language of General Bacha is real. He is not saying it but his body language and confidence says it, all, it is over. Good bye Agame. The worst creatures on this freaking planet.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 13 Apr 2021, 14:22

What I like about this report is that it has a lot of meat. It gives a more or less clear map of the war - what TPLF strategies and future prospects are and the clear awareness of Ethiopian forces to counter the TPLF plan. TPLF needs external outlet and supply line (east toward Afar or west toward Sudan. With this strategic access lines fully shut down, it is only a matter of time before TPLF dies out as an effective fighting force. On the other hand, it is highly likely that the last residue of Woyane will turn into a terrorist group that might last for a few years blowing up schools, roads and hotels.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 13 Apr 2021, 14:33

Body language? kkk Ras Batcha, is from Derg military ኪነት captured by the same 'shifta' who promoted him for his chicanery. MIMICKING body language is the fools claim to fame!!
ZEMEN wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 14:11
Horus wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 13:55
I think this time around is for real. The body language of General Bacha is real. He is not saying it but his body language and confidence says it, all, it is over. Good bye Agame. The worst creatures on this freaking planet.