Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
JudgementDay1234

The next leader of tigrai must be an Eritrean or amhara born or raised in tigrai.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 11 Apr 2021, 15:31

That way we Eritreans and amharas can always keep an eye and control the psycho bipolar people of tigrai. This is my recommendations to tigrai disease.

Blueshift

Re: The next leader of tigrai must be an Eritrean or amhara born or raised in tigrai.

Post by Blueshift » 11 Apr 2021, 16:13

Wedi Torserawit,

Just because TPLF is dead does not mean Eritrean problems are over. :evil: :evil: Today, amharas are our allies, but once they start flexing their muscle, we are next. Unless, we surrender our independence once for all. Why am I saying this. You are their own child masquerading as Eritrean :evil:
I have no ill will to them. Just like Tigrayans, they are expansionists. Just like your father, the Derg soldier did back in the days. :lol:

Abere

Re: The next leader of tigrai must be an Eritrean or amhara born or raised in tigrai.

Post by Abere » 11 Apr 2021, 16:23

Look this ቡልሽት he is badmouthing Amhara. Why does not this ቡልሽት join TPL or OLF and fight against Amhara right now. Amhara has the most fertile and habitable land in Ethiopia and your problem is your own, no none is going to fix. If you are naturally fixable, do it yourself. But, I am afraid you will blame your unfixable problem on Amhara until the end of the world. ዕዳ እኮ ነው ጠጥቶ ሰክሮ ወድቆ ቢሰበር አማራ ገፍትሮ ጥሎኝ የሚል ህዝብ ነው የበዛው።

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Apr 2021, 16:26

Tigrayshift Eripoblixan wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 16:13
Wedi Torserawit,

Just because TPLF is dead does not mean Eritrean problems are over. :evil: :evil: Today, amharas are our allies, but once they start flexing their muscle, we are next. Unless, we surrender our independence once for all. Why am I saying this. You are their own child masquerading as Eritrean :evil:
I have no ill will to them. Just like Tigrayans, they are expansionists. Just like your father, the Derg soldier did back in the days. :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen: :shock: :P

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 11 Apr 2021, 16:36, edited 3 times in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 11 Apr 2021, 16:34

Noble adgi or it is Noble agame, is calling me agame! :lol: :lol: :lol: You see, it has already started. He is already calling us agames. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Apr 2021, 16:43

Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 16:26
Tigrayshift Eripoblixan wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 16:13
Wedi Torserawit,

:lol: :mrgreen: :shock: :P

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 11 Apr 2021, 16:45

Aberaw,

Whatever your name is, I am just saying the way things always are. Don't you dare tell me that you are not thinking Eritrea coming to your fold. What makes me angry is that my brothers and sisters waging a war that does not benefit Eritrea at all. We are damn fools. Congra, you are the beneficiary. The problem is, you have OLF and many others to deal with. :evil: :lol: Damn agames, had they accepted the Badme ruling when they could, we all would have been better off today. Off course, you would have had to fight your own wars. That would have been fine with me.

@@

Post by @@ » 11 Apr 2021, 17:03

JudgementDay1234 is Blueshift and Noble Amhara is abel qael. all of them are agames.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 11 Apr 2021, 17:15

I co-sign that
@@ wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 17:03
JudgementDay1234 is Blueshift and Noble Amhara is abel qael. all of them are agames.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 11 Apr 2021, 22:26

Symbol man,

What the fu.. are you talking about ? Judgement day is Tarik himself. He could be related to you. He was fathered by some amhara derg torserawit from perhaps an agame pro-stitute back in the days. . There are a lot of them out here. Watch out. They insult Oromos and cheer for amharas on behalf of Eritreans. :evil: They are trying to incorporate Eritrea under Ethiopia. The situation right now is ripe for them. Hence, they make a lot of noise. Hey, I have nothing against amharas you know but that Assab syndrome, a lot of amharas suffer from. I am very anxious about that. TPLF is disappearing, what is left for amharas to shoot for other than the Ethio ethnic based constitution. I do admire amharas though. Look at those pitiful country men of mine. Most of them are not that smart. They are dancing with their future enemies. Any Eritrean who opposes the Eritrean government is an agame. That is how they defend themselves. You amharas have caught up on it. :lol: But, to an amhara, a tigrigna speaking Eritrean is an agame too. What is the long term benefit to the people Eritrea, sacrificing the precious youth for Ethiopia ? :twisted:

Sebnekoney, you are an illiterate idiot. Most likely, another wedi torserawit from an agame h-oo-ker. :lol: :lol: