Thomas H

ሰበር ዜና : ቅሌታሟ አሮጊት ሣህለወርቅ ዘውዴ እጅ ከፍንጅ ተያዘች

Post by Thomas H » 07 Apr 2021, 21:34

ተመልከቱ እቺ ቅሌታም በዚህ እድሜዋ ስትዋሽ

The TRUTH IS HERE

Lakeshore

Re: ሰበር ዜና : ቅሌታሟ አሮጊት ሣህለወርቅ ዘውዴ እጅ ከፍንጅ ተያዘች

Post by Lakeshore » 08 Apr 2021, 11:39

All Tigre are vulgar and execrated through their mouth. What kind of people are you? I felt sorry for some time because of what happened to you in Tigray but this days when i realize your hate, lies, theft, ignorance and destructive personal traits i got convinced that yo deserve to be destroyed. Everything that is happening to Tigre people is justified.

You claimed to be mountain shakers but in reality, you are a roller on the western roads like a donkey. The problem with you Agame people is you are lagging behind the reality in more than half a century. There is a scientific term for this kind of syndrome delusional.

The sad part is that instead of trying to understand the reality and find a solution to overcome your predicament you are looking for a story that can be twisted to fit your failed narrative. That is indeed very sad. My heart aches when I see you rolling on the street and riding a donkey in the mountains and caves. what happened to all the golden bravado and started to beg for flour.

የከሰረ ነጋዴ የጥንቱን የኣባቱን ሳጥን የበረበራል

very sad a very grim future for Agame.