Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

Woyanes’s psyche - Inherently እርጉም

Post by Selam/ » 07 Apr 2021, 22:38

In the midst of the recent noises and Tenkebakelays, I noticed three kinds of Woyanes:
- EPIPHYTE: The general herd that blindly follows their criminal pack leader. They are parasites of the system and they can’t imagine living without woyane’s cloud over their head.
- PERPETRATOR: The delusional henchmen that see things only through their distorted lenses and believe that whoever is in power tortures and kills just like them. Their remittances and voices are long gone, not to return back.
- CULPRIT: The sore losers up in the TPLF chain of command who lost everything that they stole for three decades in a matter of two years. They feel absolutely miserable, fear for their life and don’t really have plan B.

What they have in common is they’re all leeches, እርጉም and DUKETAM.

Abe
Abel qael
AbebeB
AbyssiniaLady
Almaze
Axumezana
Clear12
Dawwit
Eri Luv
Ethoash
Halafi Lefilafi
Justice Seeker
Masud
Martin Plout
Qurunde
Roman
Sarcasm
Thomas H
Tolcha
Tigray People
Wedi
Yaballo
Last edited by Selam/ on 08 Apr 2021, 22:43, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Re: Woyanes’s psyche - Inherently እርጉም

Post by Selam/ » 07 Apr 2021, 23:14

Sore losers in action:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Apr 2021, 13:03

Horrific crimes of woyane leeches:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Apr 2021, 13:18

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: loser weyanes were not accustomed to playing a fair game.
Selam/ wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 23:14
Sore losers in action:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Apr 2021, 13:33

That’s the definition of narcissism. These cursed mfkrs want to win by hook or by crook even though they don’t meet any of the requirements and they are destined to crawl and beg.

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 13:18
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: loser weyanes were not accustomed to playing a fair game.
Selam/ wrote:
Sore losers in action:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Apr 2021, 15:20

I :lol: :lol: :lol: when I heard them saying Ethiopians were missing the weyane days. How delusional are they :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 13:33
That’s the definition of narcissism. These cursed mfkrs want to win by hook or by crook even though they don’t meet any of the requirements and they are destined to crawl and beg.

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Sore losers in action:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Apr 2021, 18:09

Someone in this forum used to say “only a dead woyane is a good woyane” but I don’t think that’s true. Even the dead woyane is insane. They take the curse with them and poison the earth.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 15:20
I :lol: :lol: :lol: when I heard them saying Ethiopians were missing the weyane days. How delusional are they :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 13:33

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Sore losers in action:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Apr 2021, 20:11

Selam/ wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 18:09
Someone in this forum used to say “only a dead woyane is a good woyane” but I don’t think that’s true. Even the dead woyane is insane. They take the curse with them and poison the earth.
Sister Selam,

It looks like that you were raised with discipline and have value... That is why you are trying your best to be politically correct by saying " only a dead woyane is a good woyane" The fact is that what has been said in this forum time and again is that " Only a dead agame is a good agame" :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: you and I know that. Right ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Apr 2021, 21:48

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 22:38
In the midst the recent noises and Tenkebakelays, I noticed three kinds of Woyanes:
- EPIPHYTE: The general herd that blindly follows their criminal pack leader. They are parasites of the system and they can’t imagine living without woyane’s cloud over their head.
- PERPETRATOR: The delusional henchmen that see things only through their distorted lenses and believe that whoever is in power tortures and kills just like them. Their remittances and voices are long gone, not to return back.
- CULPRIT: The sore losers up in the TPLF chain of command who lost everything that they stole for three decades in a matter of two years. They feel absolutely miserable, fear for their life and don’t really have plan B.

What they have in common is they’re all leeches, እርጉም and DUKETAM.

Abe
Abel qael
AbebeB
AbyssiniaLady
Almaze
Axumezana
Clear12
Dawwit
Eri Luv
Ethoash
Halafi Lefilafi
Justice Seeker
Masud
Martin Plout
Qurunde
Roman
Sarcasm
Thomas H
Tolcha
Tigray People
Wedi
Yaballo

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Apr 2021, 22:43

No, disagreed!

Hawzen wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 20:11
Selam/ wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 18:09
Sister Selam,

It looks like that you were raised with discipline and have value... That is why you are trying your best to be politically correct by saying " only a dead woyane is a good woyane" The fact is that what has been said in this forum time and again is that " Only a dead agame is a good agame" :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: you and I know that. Right ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት