Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

Shimeles'' OLF ethnic cleansers hiding on plain sight

Post by TGAA » 07 Apr 2021, 08:10

They get trained in big disignated training camp that is the equivalent to Ethiopia Defense forces in the middle ofOromia. Shimeles' sees or hears no evil.

Their weapons looks like it came out if the box.,$11,000 sharp shooter with Telescope, curtsey of Shimeles'. We know the didn't get it from innocent Amhars they masscard.
Their military uniform is second to none.

The march in the middle of the nations high way and no Oromia police, militia or the Oromia special forces can see them. They are the invisible army of the century.
Do you remember the Oromo special forces were order to cover the south and central part of Ethiopa by the prime Minister. They did a good job. Tho Oromia special forces killed more than 10000 OLF shennes .They were able to recover massive amount of weapons.. Oh according to the press release Jalmaroo was killed..they put out the picture of the dead body of Jalmaroo..expect another round of action as impressive soon. Don't underestimate Shimeles' he always delivers.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Shimeles'' OLF ethnic cleansers hiding on plain sight

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Apr 2021, 11:31

It seems now you are a copy of Halafi Mengedi, just funny.

beleh beleh ahun degmo "ድምፂ ተጋሩ - Demtsi Tegaru" ga hedk inde?

"ድምፂ ተጋሩ - Demtsi Tegaru" told us long time ago that those people in the video already control 2/3 of Ethiopia before 3 or 4 months, according to which they should have already controlled the whole country by now.

Hopefully, you will overtake the propagandist Thomas H. of this forum very soon in your campaign against Ethiopia.

The second video is from "Tigrigna ዜና".

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Apr 2021, 11:46

You must have forgotten that weyanns and OLF are from the same mother. Than you . Do you know Leben woko is part of Beltegena. That would make me by default anti Ethiopia. Check your source. I have proof.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Apr 2021, 12:04

TGAA wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 11:46
You must have forgotten that weyanns and OLF are from the same mother. Than you . Do you know Leben woko is part of Beltegena. That would make me by default anti Ethiopia. Check your source. I have proof.
The difference between you and me is that I do acknowledge the fact that there are Oromos extremist (anti Ethiopia by their nature) and you deny the fact that there are Amhara extremists and for you all Amhara are angels from heaven, with no sin. All are without a sin.

And I don't wonder myself if an extremist Oromo is also part of the government, I do fight against them equally.

I was the first to condemn and despise the man you shared on the video on this forum (that was before Abey Ahmed came to power) and didn't wait for your hint to do that.

If you don't believe me you can search this forum and proof me wrong.

Did you distance from any Amhara extremist on this forum yourself so far, if yes where please?

Is there any Amhara extremist after all?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 07 Apr 2021, 12:11

OLA is closing in on Addis Ababa from different directions. They could perhaps repeat what TPLF/EPLF did 30 years ago and control the government in Addis. It isn't a collection of bandits as some would love for us to believe. It is a well trained army that may soon overwhelm the ENDF.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Apr 2021, 21:31

My focus is Ethiopia not Amhara or Oromo for that matter. There are extremist Amharas who talk none sense all the time however, they don’t’ have power to change whatever they say into practice. The life of millions and millions of Amharas is in constant fear . They are subjected to uncalled for discrimination. A regular practice of prayer, going to school and leaning Amharic all is done under the constant fear . They don’t have representation because they are considered “ settlers” Asking for their right make them a target of attack as if they are asking to dominate . What Weyanes and OLF have done to Amharas in Ethiopia for the past 30 years supported by the so called constitution is shameful . TPLF and OLF’s hate toward Amhara is the same . It is not fairness but there is deeply engrained belief that only a suppressed weak Amhara they want to toy with . To consider Amhara Ethiopians with equal right with everybody else is a taboo . The weyane structured the hate of Amaras in the system , and all other are taught to hate Amhara. Just say Neftena all what is bad Amharas is conjured up in the intended audience mind– it is being used effectively to scapegoat Amharas for things they have nothing to do. The challenge is made harder because no one thinks to make the system fair.They want to continue to use the system to subdue Amharas. Anyone who challenges the system is labeled as reactionary who wanted to bring back the old System of Amhara domination . Which is a complete lie. Weyanes have been able to perpetuate this oppressive system not because of their numbers but the whole system was geared to do that and they had all the resources to enforce it. The new reformers inherited weyane system and they liked it – subdue the second largest group in Ethiopa , make other people so called nation and nationalites fear Amharas as a threat then , As Merara used to say “take the bank the tank “then you can do what weyanes have been doing . My focus is on that not the powerless scream of a few chest tamping Amharas. What Amharas don’t get credit for is that Amharas played a major part for the demise of the fudal society . They paid in blood , but I don’t hear anyone giving them recognition for. I haven’t cahooted with any kind of extremism Amhara or other wise. My attacks are group or party specific according to what they failed to do or what they actively doing to thwart the success of Pan Ethiopansim, a multi-dimensional unity .
DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 12:04
TGAA wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 11:46
The difference between you and me is that I do acknowledge the fact that there are Oromos extremist (anti Ethiopia by their nature) and you deny the fact that there are Amhara extremists and for you all Amhara are angels from heaven, with no sin. All are without a sin.

And I don't wonder myself if an extremist Oromo is also part of the government, I do fight against them equally.

I was the first to condemn and despise the man you shared on the video on this forum (that was before Abey Ahmed came to power) and didn't wait for your hint to do that.

If you don't believe me you can search this forum and proof me wrong.

Did you distance from any Amhara extremist on this forum yourself so far, if yes where please?

Is there any Amhara extremist after all?

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 07 Apr 2021, 22:01

TGAA wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 08:10
They get trained in big disignated training camp that is the equivalent to Ethiopia Defense forces in the middle ofOromia. Shimeles' sees or hears no evil.

Their weapons looks like it came out if the box.,$11,000 sharp shooter with Telescope, curtsey of Shimeles'. We know the didn't get it from innocent Amhars they masscard.

The march in the middle of the nations high way and no Oromia police, militia or the Oromia special forces can see them. They are the invisible army of the century.
Do you remember the Oromo special forces were order to cover the south and central part of Ethiopa by the prime Minister. They did a good job. Tho Oromia special forces killed more than 10000 OLF shennes .They were able to recover massive amount of weapons.. Oh according to the press release Jalmaroo was killed..they put out the picture of the dead body of Jalmaroo..expect another round of action as impressive soon. Don't underestimate Shimeles' he always delivers.

TGAA,
Do you have anything you believe in other than being Amhara and pretending to be true Ethiopian? Do you have any conviction at all? Though what these solders stood for is wrong in your eyes, they are there to fight for something they believe in. They do it out of conviction. You on the other hand, your conviction is Amhara supremely. The way Amhara behaves now is like facilitating the disintegration of your emeye Ethiopia. There nothing in the horizon to indicate good days ahead. We were told TPLF has been destroyed, and yet the PM lately said it is difficult to eliminate them when TPLF assimilates with farmers. OLA was destroyed, i am not sure 100 time may be, and still OLA is blamed for every killings in OROMIA.
The blood thirsty Amhara mouth peace on Zena tube was over the moon when telling that there is a plan to eradicate OLA within two weeks, just like they did in Tigray.
It is very very sad to see the continuation of non stop miseries of that country. That is all that can be said about your emeye Ethiopia. It is painful.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Apr 2021, 22:09

Some of our Amara countrymen and women just don't get it! They refuse to try and be impartial, and see things from the perspective of the Oromo, who do not have the same perspective as they do. You think the Qeerroo struggle was about simply putting an OPDO member in power? Ha.

OLA is getting stronger because the more Emiye/Atse Abiy shuts down ANY PEACEFUL way for the Oromo to have their grievances met [such as, electing their own leaders, not having leaders imposed on them], the more that Oromo's join the OLA, as they see they have NO CHOICE.
Even the most peaceful man or woman, will become a fierce warrior, if they have no choice.
Secondly: when we see the war crimes Amara militias committed on the babies and women of gumuz, on the Oromo of Wallo-such as, even killing those on the way to the hospital, and the attempts of the Amara elitist system to make a resurgence, a system that no one, literally NO ONE but Amara's want, and some misguided Gurages, then the Oromo react inkind.

What you want, dream of, and expect, is for the Oromo to fight themselves, as to allow the old ''kifle hager'' days to return, which will never happen. this is why more and more oromo are refusing to fight their own brothers and sisters in the OLA, and are joining them. They do not want to facilitate the conquest of their land. Simple as that. If you wanna fight Oromo's head on, then do so, and see how far that gets you.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 Apr 2021, 23:07

banebris2013 wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 22:01
TGAA wrote:

TGAA,
Do you have anything you believe in other than being Amhara and pretending to be true Ethiopian? Do you have any conviction at all? Though what these solders stood for is wrong in your eyes, they are there to fight for something they believe in. They do it out of conviction. You on the other hand, your conviction is Amhara supremely. The way Amhara behaves now is like facilitating the disintegration of your emeye Ethiopia. There nothing in the horizon to indicate good days ahead. We were told TPLF has been destroyed, and yet the PM lately said it is difficult to eliminate them when TPLF assimilates with farmers. OLA was destroyed, i am not sure 100 time may be, and still OLA is blamed for every killings in OROMIA.
The blood thirsty Amhara mouth peace on Zena tube was over the moon when telling that there is a plan to eradicate OLA within two weeks, just like they did in Tigray.
It is very very sad to see the continuation of non stop miseries of that country. That is all that can be said about your emeye Ethiopia. It is painful.
Let me give you some feedback. If you going to judge me by what flows in my vain I am not exclusively Amhara so I don't have an exclusively Amhara loyalty, but at this time Amharas are the target of a mindless ethnic mob who want to harm them instinctively, I am going to stand with them to the bitter end. And there are millions of Ethiopians who judge what the ethnicized politics is doing to Ethiopia. We will struggle to scrub it off. OLF and likes are riding the wrong horse -- you don't have an earthly power to undo Ethiopia. We do have one country -- we be fair to each other --then life will go on . But if you think a couple of hundred even thousand gun-toting going to get you into some kind of dreamland, you will find out not as easy as it seems. If a group of the most conspiratorial minds ,after 27 years of plunder and armed to their teeth who were made to disappear into thin air doesn't teach you a lesson nothing will. Yea there is skirmish going on but that wasn't their initial plan. Their plan was to grab the bull by the horn and come back to power. It didn't happen. It is your Oromia leaders who say -- they killed 10,000 in the past three months and they are the one also who say they will clear OLA within two weeks, not Zena tube , check your sources. But I don't belive it either,actually I think they are who is helping them in all ways possible to strengthen them. However, at same point in time the s--t going to hit the fan .. These kids should not die for idea that is not even clear for the leaders let alone for the clueless followers. One thing is for sure if you have enough OLA who are willing to pay their life for the cause of independent Oromia more than Ethiopians who are willing to die for Ethiopia -- all the victory and glory of independent Oromia is yours. But first know what you want. I don't think you do or these kids who you pilling up so much of your wishful thinking on.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 20 Apr 2021, 20:19

TGAA wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 23:07
banebris2013 wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 22:01
TGAA wrote:

TGAA,
Let me give you some feedback. If you going to judge me by what flows in my vain I am not exclusively Amhara so I don't have an exclusively Amhara loyalty, but at this time Amharas are the target of a mindless ethnic mob who want to harm them instinctively, I am going to stand with them to the bitter end. And there are millions of Ethiopians who judge what the ethnicized politics is doing to Ethiopia. We will struggle to scrub it off. OLF and likes are riding the wrong horse -- you don't have an earthly power to undo Ethiopia. We do have one country -- we be fair to each other --then life will go on . But if you think a couple of hundred even thousand gun-toting going to get you into some kind of dreamland, you will find out not as easy as it seems. If a group of the most conspiratorial minds ,after 27 years of plunder and armed to their teeth who were made to disappear into thin air doesn't teach you a lesson nothing will. Yea there is skirmish going on but that wasn't their initial plan. Their plan was to grab the bull by the horn and come back to power. It didn't happen. It is your Oromia leaders who say -- they killed 10,000 in the past three months and they are the one also who say they will clear OLA within two weeks, not Zena tube , check your sources. But I don't belive it either,actually I think they are who is helping them in all ways possible to strengthen them. However, at same point in time the s--t going to hit the fan .. These kids should not die for idea that is not even clear for the leaders let alone for the clueless followers. One thing is for sure if you have enough OLA who are willing to pay their life for the cause of independent Oromia more than Ethiopians who are willing to die for Ethiopia -- all the victory and glory of independent Oromia is yours. But first know what you want. I don't think you do or these kids who you pilling up so much of your wishful thinking on.
"If you going to judge me by what flows in my vain I am not exclusively Amhara so I don't have an exclusively Amhara loyalty, but at this time Amharas are the target of a mindless ethnic mob who want to harm them instinctively, I am going to stand with them to the bitter end"
Being Amhara or Oromo is not necessarily about what flows in the vein. It is rather a combination of language, culture, norms and general behavior among other things. If that is not the case Gojjames, Gonderes, wolloyes could'nt have called them selves Amharas. If it was purely about what flows in the vein, they could have called themselves Agew, Shinasha, Qimant, oromo, etc
With regard to what OLA fighting for, you better read what OLF stood for. As you already formed your opinion, no reading can convince you about OLA in a positive way. You and Abiy wish OLA will disapear soon. OLA disappears only if oromo disappears from the earth. Yes you can kill people, but not their aspiration. If it was possible to kill aspiration, King H/S could have succeeded when he openly hang Mamo Mezemer and Hailemriam Gemeda in the presence of the then Prime Minster Aklilu H/Wold. The difference between you and me is that you get your inflammation from the biased sources, i on the other hand i have lived experience of what started the Oromo movement in the first place. Oromo movement has never been against anahara or others, it has been against the unjust system that crippled that country for centuries. Unless you have lived experience as an Oromo you always tell us your biased and un informed opinion from your biased sources. So if you kill one OLA, another generation will come again, as long as the basic issues of all Oromos are not addressed.
By the way what is the goal of Amhara protest? I hope Amhara demands independence. That would be the best day for the rest of Ethiopia. Amhara psychology of selfishness and disrespecting others is what is dragging that country backwards. Just tell me who Amhara is not fighting among those that border Amhara region and non Amhara's within the border? No wonder people millions leave that region for Oromia and the south where they can live with peace and respect.