Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sesame
Member+

Re: Former US Ambassador Tibor Nagy twitted "Abiy Ahmed better ask Dergue if you want to know about Woyane"

Post by sesame » 06 Apr 2021, 23:46

Dumbo,

No one knows the TPLF like Esu as he is the one who created them. The back-stabbers reneged as the Arch-angel did against their creator. Esu said , "we made them, we will unmake them." Ashes to ashes. dust to dust. EPLF carried the Agames to Addis. EPLF helped to bury them in Temben.
Last edited by sesame on 07 Apr 2021, 06:36, edited 2 times in total.

abel qael

Re: Former US Ambassador Tibor Nagy twitted "Abiy Ahmed better ask Dergue if you want to know about Woyane"

Post by abel qael » 07 Apr 2021, 04:23

sesamit, eurokintir sebdeyley lillkogne mesraqbetraq of campo:
qinxiraM GUREGNA, typical hamasenite tra'nnybitch, the whole world knows wedimedhin was at to be the end of the rope in2 018-2019, unfortunately a traitor called meshrefet entered aratkillo (due to debrepropoor's laziness) and meshrefet saved wedimedhin from sure extinction. Weyane made a big mistake for handing power to a traitor meshrefet, who saved wedimedhin from complete destrucion by 2019. And now you guregnna hamasen bi'tch brags for your temporary respite you got due to meshrefet support, but trust me, at the end weyane will dismantle wedimedhin and meshrefet

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Apr 2021, 06:15

Thomas H wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 23:11
Invariable characteristics of many western personalities, be in politics, science or military advice is based on one simple guide, which is using the same and outdated template (sort of one size fit all). THe condition under which TPLF fought against Dergue is no more there (the parameters, to put it differently) and under the condition where the parameteres are no more the same, the outcome of the process can't be expected to be also the same.

That is precisly why many of these western diplomats were all getting it wrong while the former PM of Ethiopia was right on the spot in his prediction of the outcome of the war last Autumn.

Well, there is something that has unchanged all along, which is the "interest of the west" that shouldn't be forgotten as well.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 07 Apr 2021, 06:48

Former not current and the reality in the ground. You claimed to be mountain shakers but in reality, you are a roller on the western roads like a donkey. The problem with you Agame people is you are lagging behind the reality in more than half a century. There is a scientific term for this kind of syndrome delusional.

The sad part is that instead of trying to understand the reality and find a solution to overcome your predicament you are looking for a story that can be twisted to fit your failed narrative. That is indeed very sad. My heart aches when I see you rolling on the street and riding a donkey in the mountains and caves. what happened to all the golden bravado and started to beg for flour.

የከሰረ ነጋዴ የጥንቱን የኣባቱን ሳጥን የበረበራል

very sad a very grim future for Agame.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 08 Apr 2021, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Apr 2021, 07:53

DTT got it right. The American diplomats are politically ignorant. I mean it. I read several diplomats version of what is going on in Ethiopia, and I come to believe they have no a clue about what is going on. 1991 and 2021 are totally different. Back then TPLF had a dependable supporter : EPLF. That is not the case anymore.
It is almost impossible today to wage the war the TPLF waged more than three decades ago. The Abiy administration is in good position to finish them off. It will.