Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Re: Is the weeknd Tigrean? Or is he Oromo? He contributed one million dollars for Tigray and says he will do more.

Post by Hawdian » 05 Apr 2021, 21:21

Fiyameta wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 12:00
The Amhara artist Weeknd donated the money to help his Amhara people in the newly liberated Amhara territories of Welkait, Raya and Humera. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
True, he donated to Amhara war against Tigrais

lil kogne

Re: Is the weeknd Tigrean? Or is he Oromo? He contributed one million dollars for Tigray and says he will do more.

Post by lil kogne » 05 Apr 2021, 21:30

Well we'll, Aziza came out admitting that she is indeed the ሉጢ፣ ኸወል፣ ኖዃል abdel -fezaz . Here she is talking about weeknd being A game. Without a pinch of a shame being proud getting donated money. The beggar clan that is made to beg still getting donation and become a poster society for a safety net. Agame have a shame. Aziza ጠሪጣስ ተትሐፍረለይ በለ፡ ቅሩብ ሕፍር በሊ ፡ለሚነ እልክስ ክንድዚ ፍንጭራዕ።please go back Aziza to Jimmy for your fix. ወዲ ዐሳው ምጥራ፡ወዲ ሰራቂት ድራራ፡

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 07 Apr 2021, 02:17

deqiqinxirawit, what are you blabbering about, did not you hear me telling amharu like tamagne beyene to shove their qomaxamharu money in their arse? listen you bi'tch if the weeknd was Amharu like you terewaee hamasenays are lying, he would have given the money to tamagne or all the other amharu "go fund me for tigray" sites qomiches opened as of late, but the guy has very little amhara connection, so he gave the money directly to Tigray sent in the hand of WFP( he did not trust Ethiopian Government either.... no Amharay can think like him). He has more Oromo and Tigrean
by blood than Ammharu and his step father is Tigraway( sorry I said in my above post that his father in law is Tigraway, I miss said it, I meant to say his step father is Tigraway). I'm telling you the weeknd has lots of connections with Tigray than Amharay. And btw, he was educated geez and Tigrigna by Tigraway and he is okay with both languages.

lill kogne eurokintir sebdeyley mesraqbetraq of campo, play you [deleted] hamasenay tongue with the head of my anaconda, I will fo'ck your resaH Hamasenai monther in her rearend and then deepthroat you. I know you came for this and you got what you want.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Apr 2021, 06:05

The Weeknd is Amhara

His step father is Amhara

Yehunie belay to be precise

Tigrayans are pathological lairs