Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ejersa

Re: Video Of የጋዜጠኛ አርኣያ ተስፋማርያም ሚስጥሮች: ኣንገታቸው ተቆርጦ የተገኙት 6 ጄነራሎች:--ደብረፅዮን እና ፃድቃን የተከበቡበት ተራራ ታወቀ!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Ejersa » 06 Apr 2021, 09:43

በጣም ጠቃሚ ደረጃዉን የጠበቀ ዉይይት ነዉ። የትግራይ ሚዲያ ጉዳይ እጅግ አሳሳቢ ነው። ይህን ሚዲያ አግባብ ባለዉ መልኩ መጠቀም ባለመቻላችን ብዙ ህይወት እየተቀጠፈ ነዉ፣ ንብረት እየወደመ ነዉ፣ ወዘተ... ይህ ጉዳይ ክልሉን ብቻ ሳይሆን የሀገሪቱን ገፅታ፣ የመንግስት ገፅታ በአለም አቀፍ ደረጃ እያበላሸዉ ይገኛል። ይህ ሚዲያ በአግባቡ ባለመያዙ ህዝቡ የህዉሀት የዉሸት ፕሮፖግንዳ ዳግም ሰላባ ሆኗል። ልክ እንደ ወታደራዊ ዘመቻዉ ሁሉ ትኩረት ተሰጥቶት መሰራት አለበት። የስራ አሳይመንት ለጋዜጠኞች የት የትላይ ፕሮግራም መስራት እንዳለባቸዉ የመምርያ ሀላፊዎች በዝርዝር መስጠት አለባቸዉ። ይህንኑ ዝግጅት እንደተፈለገዉ መከናወኑን ማረጋገጥ አለባቸዉ። በተጨማሪ ስታንዳርድ ኤዲተር ቀጥረዉ በየቀኑ መገምገም አለባቸዉ ይህ ካልሆነ በአሁኑ አያያዝ ከቀጠለ ብዙ ህይወት ይጠፋል ወታደሮቻችን አላስፈላጊ መስዋዕትነት ሊከፍሉ ይገደዳሉ።
tarik wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 07:47

Wedi
Member+

Re: Video Of የጋዜጠኛ አርኣያ ተስፋማርያም ሚስጥሮች: ኣንገታቸው ተቆርጦ የተገኙት 6 ጄነራሎች:--ደብረፅዮን እና ፃድቃን የተከበቡበት ተራራ ታወቀ!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Wedi » 06 Apr 2021, 11:36

tarik, I think Araya Tesfa mariam is a BIG Liar! He said in this interview that Debetsion is wounded in Wag area and he is moving from place to place on donkey's back, but that is not true..

Look at below Debrsti dancing with his few fighters in Tigray deserts!!
never trust agames 100% :roll: :cry: :P

Please wait, video is loading...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Apr 2021, 13:17

Wedi wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 11:36
tarik, I think Araya Tesfa mariam is a BIG Liar! He said in this interview that Debetsion is wounded in Wag area and he is moving from place to place on donkey's back, but that is not true..

Well said wedi oops tarik,

Both warring parties are liars. Abi claims that he knows the whereabouts of the "juntas" thanks to his drones which are following the"fugitives" day and night. However, the "juntas" or "fugitives" challenge him by saying, look we are in open field and dancing as per above clip (assuming it is recent and not from archive) and as I mentioned above both groups are liars.

Now, if the clip is authentic, debretsion and Co. look to be well-fed and no sign of hunger in their faces.

This reminds me of eritrea in the 70s, hizbawi ginbar was getting canned food from egypt thru martyr osman saleh sabbe, the then chairman of the ELF-PLF, hence empty cans were visible all over sahel and other regions.

I mentioned egypt for a reason, have they started or about to start delivering canned food to weyanne thru sudan? I bet my life.. YES...
Only a gullible person would deny it.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 06 Apr 2021, 13:49

It's old pictures. The noose is tightening around his neck. This is just a pr gimmick to deflect the attention of everyone from the recent leaked getachew werada crying video :mrgreen:
Wedi wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Apr 2021, 14:16

Why am I not surprised when this Shirtam talking about food. Is that a habit or his childhood starvation?

Anywho did you say Eritreans were reciving food from your Arab masters? Lair sob. Shirtams have never donated a sh!t beside blabbering and chopping innocents heads. Barbaric piece of sh!ts.

FYI- the photo is as old as your wrinkled shirtams arse.

kerenite wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 13:17
Wedi wrote:

Both warring parties are liars. Abi claims that he knows the whereabouts of the "juntas" thanks to his drones which are following the"fugitives" day and night. However, the "juntas" or "fugitives" challenge him by saying, look we are in open field and dancing as per above clip (assuming it is recent and not from archive) and as I mentioned above both groups are liars.

Now, if the clip is authentic, debretsion and Co. look to be well-fed and no sign of hunger in their faces.

This reminds me of eritrea in the 70s, hizbawi ginbar was getting canned food from egypt thru martyr osman saleh sabbe, the then chairman of the ELF-PLF, hence empty cans were visible all over sahel and other regions.

I mentioned egypt for a reason, have they started or about to start delivering canned food to weyanne thru sudan? I bet my life.. YES...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Apr 2021, 14:47

Fed_Up wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 14:16
Why am I not surprised when this Shirtam talking about food. Is that a habit or his childhood starvation?

Anywho did you say Eritreans were reciving food from your Arab masters? Lair sob. Shirtams have never donated a sh!t beside blabbering and chopping innocents heads. Barbaric piece of sh!ts.

FYI- the photo is as old as your wrinkled shirtams arse.

Hushhhhhh,

DiQala amharay tor serawit.

kerenite wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 13:17
Wedi wrote:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 06 Apr 2021, 16:48

Wedi wrote:

Wedi here is z truth: This is an old photo: Debrep@orno is surrounded now.