Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

euroland
Member+

Re: Is the weeknd Tigrean? Or is he Oromo? He contributed one million dollars for Tigray and says he will do more.

Post by euroland » 04 Apr 2021, 19:55

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ala Aziza Qintir
You love men with money like any other Agame Ho.

He is pure Amara, Menz and Merabette; his mom is actually remarried to an Eritrean man who raised Abel since he was 5. They lived in Wellington Apparent complex in Toronto for 20 plus years where every Hahesha seemed to live there.

His donation is for the victims of the terrorist OLF, the Amaras who are living in West Welega. Nay Agame neger, your skinny a’ss was smiling, thinking he was donating to your beggar relatives.

abel qael wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 19:20

Thomas H

Re: Is the weeknd Tigrean? Or is he Oromo? He contributed one million dollars for Tigray and says he will do more.

Post by Thomas H » 04 Apr 2021, 20:45

ተጋዳላይ አቤል ተስፋይ aka The Weeknd

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 04 Apr 2021, 20:49

Low IQ Junta
Abel never said he was sending money to feed your mama in Tigray; he said he is donating to the people of his country who are a victim of violence and uprooted from their villages ; which your Agame clans weren’t the victim of either. He is referring to his people who are getting massacre and uprooted from West Oromia region.
dawwit wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 20:26

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Apr 2021, 21:02

Thomas H , for the last three months you irritated me quite a bit. This one is good ; it makes me smile.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Apr 2021, 22:11

Euroland
You must be a low IQ just like eeches and wedi medhin supporters . The weekend is a human being before he is an Amhara and the fact that this particular Amhara boy is donating some food to Tigrians should tickle the brain of Tigrians and give them some regret to their silence when Amhara were AT the receiving end of woyane rule . Btw This is not the first time he donated for charity, he also donated 300 000 dollar for the lebanese victims Who died in the explosion.

Last but not least, some wedi medhin berad supporters are a disgrace to eritreans. you bxxxitches are trying to become more catholic than the Pope, ቱሓጋሚ ከሎ ትሓዚ ክምዝብለዎ.Learn to have some self respect ኣብ ዘይ ውራይክን ከይድክን ኣቦ ጓያላ ኣይትኹና. ፎሽኮልኮል ከይበልክን ርዝን በላ. On top of that Tigrians are still Ethiopians while we are Eritreans. The step father could be jamaican for all we care, and it doesn't change shxxit to what you are trying to insinuate.

His eminence!!!

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 04 Apr 2021, 23:29

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 22:11
Euroland
You must be a low IQ just like eeches and wedi medhin supporters . The weekend is a human being before he is an Amhara and the fact that this particular Amhara boy is donating some food to Tigrians should tickle the brain of Tigrians and give them some regret to their silence when Amhara were AT the receiving end of woyane rule . Btw This is not the first time he donated for charity, he also donated 300 000 dollar for the lebanese victims Who died in the explosion.

Last but not least, some wedi medhin berad supporters are a disgrace to eritreans. you bxxxitches are trying to become more catholic than the Pope, ቱሓጋሚ ከሎ ትሓዚ ክምዝብለዎ.Learn to have some self respect ኣብ ዘይ ውራይክን ከይድክን ኣቦ ጓያላ ኣይትኹና. ፎሽኮልኮል ከይበልክን ርዝን በላ. On top of that Tigrians are still Ethiopians while we are Eritreans. The step father could be jamaican for all we care, and it doesn't change shxxit to what you are trying to insinuate.

His eminence!!!
Grandpa Deqi,
His stage name is The Weeknd with out 'e" not the weekend

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Apr 2021, 09:25

abel qael wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 19:20
Please wait, video is loading...

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 05 Apr 2021, 10:04

dawwit wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 20:26
"His $ one million gift provides IMMEDIATE LIFE-SAVING food"!

Yet the issue and the urgency in Agames mind ended up being the identity/motive of the generous donor. Not the starvation of their people!

And somehow Agames feel no shame about this! Proudly claiming back their eternal but temporarily forgotten place in the pecking order of the universe of humanity!

May God Have Mercy on This People!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 Apr 2021, 11:09

ፎሽካል Aregit,

Aren’t you the mother of all ፎሽካላት liçking the dirtiest them all, the agamewoch by addressing them “cousins?”

ዝኾንካ ድሑል ደንቆሮ ኣጋመ.. ገጽካ ትርኻቕ...

Game over b!tch

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Euroland

His eminence!!!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Apr 2021, 11:54

The Weeknd is Neftegna Amhara. You see, we ሻግ you and treat you at the same time. Honourable brother tamagne beyene did the same too. We like charity even for the enemy

Jimmy

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 05 Apr 2021, 12:00

The Amhara artist Weeknd donated the money to help his Amhara people in the newly liberated Amhara territories of Welkait, Raya and Humera. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 05 Apr 2021, 12:30

You take his money and you also wanted to take his ethnic identity... :mrgreen: I don't blame you though: In your village, there is nothing called humanity. Everything a fellow human does should always have to have an ethnic dimension. Empathy and Sympathy are alien feelings to you and your ilk. You are only capable to rejoice when Amhara farmers are slaughtered in their thousands for who they are.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 05 Apr 2021, 13:15

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Euroland

His eminence!!!
STFU! አቤት! ወረጃ በመልሓስ!
ለኽባጥ!

Weren't you the one who claimed you would trust, in any war, a Tigrean by your side than you would to an Eritrean muslim?

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 05 Apr 2021, 15:04

What in the hell is the big fuss in here ? All i see and the Big picture is that the Chigaram people still living on donations and safety net. I do not give a flying rat who donates whether it is the international community or kind hearted Eritrean, Ethiopian or the devil to that matter, i want to know when are these people going to stop begging ? Like the [deleted]'w Abdel -Kewel, and Sarcastic [deleted] are proud to bellow the news that someone donated to their beleaguered people.what a shame !!!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Apr 2021, 18:01

fed-up wrote: Aren’t you the mother of all ፎሽካላት liçking the dirtiest them all, the agamewoch by addressing them “cousins?”

ዝኾንካ ድሑል ደንቆሮ ኣጋመ.. ገጽካ ትርኻቕ...

Game over b!tch

I better sandwich you two bitches and make it double fun.

Lets take the amiche qentir first. She is accusing his eminence as an arse licker because I addressed Tigrians as cousins. Hmmmmm, Given you adore the alcoholic junk whose mother is Agame through and through, you would be the last one to admonish me for uttering these words. Furthermore ,even though Tigrians are cousins whether we like it or not, you bxxxxitches never heard his eminence to utter these words when Tigrians were makers, shakers and breakers of Ethiopia and the region, Do you? They returned to the grace of his eminence after they lost every thing, became victims and they were hunted like prey through out Ethiopia. If any thing, his eminence should be addressed as Deqi-Arawit the merciful. 8)

quindibu wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 13:15

STFU! አቤት! ወረጃ በመልሓስ!
ለኽባጥ!

Weren't you the one who claimed you would trust, in any war, a Tigrean by your side than you would to an Eritrean muslim?

Now, lets return our attention to Mereja forum Shakespeare aka junior cadre quindibu. This fella should learn some Basic Tigrigna. What has Lekbat has to do with what followed after? Do you see me playing acrobatic to what I said previously and to what I am saying now? I said it then, and I say it now, I trust a Tigrian by my side when I fight against Sudan, Yemen or any muslim army than an Eritrean muslim by my side. I can repeat this sentences every day, night, summer and winter. Do you see "lekbetbet" here? ሞሽካት ኣንስተይቲ.

Now, lets dissect the ኮሸምሸም of wedi Medhin berad supporters and their attempt to become more catholic than pope.It is the custom of northern men, unless the guests are like some wedi Medhin berad supporters ፎሽካላት ክንቲት that a guest arrives in a "ዉራይ" and The hosts receive him with open arms and direct him to have a seat by uttering the words ኩበሩልና ንበሩልና. In contrast ፎሽካላት ክንቲት becomes ኣቦ ጓይላ of the ዉራይ and take a center stage with out been invited and rightly so, they receive Dina Mufti slap in the face treatment for their ክንቲት behavior.

In conclusion, The Amiche Qentirs should know the culture and norm of northern men!

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 05 Apr 2021, 20:01

adefam tr'anny lillkogne Eurokintir sebdeyley betraqmesraq of campo, I was out for a vacation but you are still craving to squat on brother abdelaziz's turgid manpole? Wewerada yehonshi [deleted] Amharu-Hamasenay weyxo bi'tch.

kkkkkkk and you tell me who is Menzie, Merabetie, Tigraway or Oromo? How dare a lu'tiew Hamasenay knows this? The Weekend actually has deep family relationship to my Shewan relatives, Oromos and Tigreans. His father-in-law is actually pure Tigraway. You are an envious bi'tch when it comes to Tigray and, obviously you wish he gave the money to your dirtypoor amharu relatives or others and not to Tigreans. .... to that end you compensate it by lying against the obvious news covered world-wide saying weeknd gave the money to tigray. And This is by far the highest donation he has ever made. Keep playing your terewaee hamasenayamharay tongue with the bulb-head of my anaconda.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 05 Apr 2021, 20:11

abel qael wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 20:01
adefam tr'anny Eurokintir sebdeyley betraqmesraq of campo, I was out for a vacation but you are still craving to squat on brother abdelaziz's turgid manpole? Wewerada yehonshi [deleted] Amharu-Hamasenay weyxo bi'tch.

kkkkkkk and you tell me who is Menzie, Merabetie, Tigraway or Oromo? How dare a lu'tiew Hamasenay knows this? The Weekend actually has deep family relationship to my Shewan relatives, Oromos and Tigreans. His father-in-law is actually pure Tigraway. You are an envious bi'tch when it comes to Tigray and, obviously you wish he gave the money to your dirtypoor amharu relatives or others and not to Tigreans. .... to that end you compensate it by lying against the obvious news covered world-wide saying weeknd gave the money to tigray. And This is by far the highest donation he has ever made. Keep playing your terewaee hamasenayamharay tongue with the bulb-head of my anaconda.
If your qentir arse had any pride, you would have told The Weeknd to shove his money to his arse but pride and self respect is non existent in the dictionary of our tigrian cousins..... In regard to the crappy mentality you are accusing Eritreans, here is the leader of the leeches SAYING in plain language that we are not going to allow Eritreans to prosper and get wealthy unless we become wealthy.
Please wait, video is loading...