Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

The amount of food and wealth Hamasenayweyxos looted from Tigray can feed the entire cursedartera for the coming 3 years

Post by abel qael » 23 Feb 2021, 09:15

That is what the liqebushtiw wedimedhin recently told his Arab boyfriends. But this not going to be realistic goal when and if Generl Dinkul and his "MOUNTAIN SHAKER" troops decide to cross the Mereb River. Remember the name, General Dinkul, you heard his name from me: he is the new Hayelom Arya of the 21t century weyane struggle, plus he was also a very young hero in 20th century weyane struggle.

GENERAL DINKUL"S FAVORITE NEW WEYANE SONG, coz Dinkul shaves the enemy's leadership in "Alatsiya Teklay " style.
Last edited by abel qael on 23 Feb 2021, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.

lil kogne

Re: The amount of food and wealth Hamasenayweyxos looted from Tigray can feed the entire cursedartera for the coming 3 y

Post by lil kogne » 23 Feb 2021, 09:37

Abdel - Fezaz, Aziza, The Lootiew Agame house poet. Tell us how much Kuenti was stored in your cursed land chigray that happened to be looted. Way your Chigray land neger. You keep lying and your lies get debunked next day. Why not think for a minute and tell a lie that would last a little longer. But yet the IQ really matters, I did not know that Kuenti can affect human growth and brain development . Aziza, I think you should stick to rolling on the wet streets in a protest than writing a lie. I am just saying my lootiew aziza Kedad meakora.

abel qael

Re: The amount of food and wealth Hamasenayweyxos looted from Tigray can feed the entire cursedartera for the coming 3 y

Post by abel qael » 23 Feb 2021, 09:45

weyzero lillkogne qebenit follower sebdeyley tesfanesh eurokinti mesraqbeetraq of campo.

Please enjoy General Dinku's favorite new weyane song, Alatsiya Teklay, that will be moving your terewaee hamasenay big booooty as you open your terewAee HAMASENAY THROAT TO SWALLOW MY ANACONDA 8) 8) 8) 8) .

And listen to this Agazian wedebat song by Tiumezgi who prides himself as Tigraway.
listen to it as my anaconda penetrates you when you squat on it and you slowly try to take in as much as you can

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 23 Feb 2021, 10:10

Aziza, You are reduced into posting songs of fairy tale of chigray land. A feel good story i must say for your troubled past and future. Remember " Dihri Meretsa Hadia ala Ab Zala Ambesa" What happeed to that feel good Agame song? Real Men do not sing, They bring ! So just lay low for a while just, may be things will get better for your chigray kilil so long the Malelit left overs or gone for good. These cut and paste lie frenzy is not doing you any good Azizaye. It is like a [ deleted ] who everyone knows and do not want to touch even with ten foot pole. Aziza , i guess onece a Ho, always a HO !!! You can take Aziza out of prostitution, but you couldn't take the prostitution out of Aziza.