Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

eden
Member+

Re: ENDF በወያኔ ፍራቻ ምክንያት እርስ በራሳቸው በመትረየስ ጭዳ ሲደራረጉ(video) LOL አቁምያለሁ እሺ።

Post by eden » 21 Feb 2021, 16:45

Friendly fires happens in war. I don't think this is cause for laugh or happiness. Each and every casuality on all sides should outrage us and motivate us to double our call to end the senselessness of the decisions of politicians who know no better than bringing poverty, disease and violence.

You losing your humanity dawit. You are no better than most HGDEF followers. Stalin normalizing this as if to describe an own goal in a sport is just horrific to see.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 21 Feb 2021, 17:08

Eden, First of all, you equate me with shabiya thugs and it says a lot about ur honesty. Case in point: shabiya thugs are psychopaths...I wouldn’t call them humans. They would celebrate famine, rape, execution ..as long as it is on tegaru. I can challenge to go to my post history and show me where I celebrated the death of any civilians..on the other hand, cigar and tarik do this on daily basis. So stop creating a false equivalence.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 21 Feb 2021, 17:15

dawwit wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 16:30
:lol: :lol: you are so funny
በ15 ቀን ጦርነት የተሸነፈ ቀሚስ ለባሽ ፈርቶ ስትዪ ትንሽ አታፍርም :lol: ። በጣም ነው ያሳቅኸኝ :lol: መከላከያ ነዋ አንዴ ቀሚስ የሚለብስ አንዴ ደግሞ ለማኝ ነኝ እያለ የሚፎግር :lol: አረ እናንተ ትግሬዎች ትንሽ እፈሩ። እኔ እናንተን ብሆን እደበቅ ነበር። ማፈሪያ፤ ደሞ አንቺን ፈርቶ፤ ለዛውም መከላከያ። አልቀረብሽም ሽንታም! :lol:

ቪዲዮው ላይ የምታያቸው ወያኔን በ15 ቀን ቀሚስ ያስለበሱ ወንድ የወንድ ወንድ ናቸው ፓ! :lol:

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 21 Feb 2021, 17:22

ፈሪ ሲተኩስ ዝም ብሎ ያርከፈክፈዋል። የራሱ ጓደኛ ላይ ሳይቀር። ሎል። LOOOOOOOL

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 21 Feb 2021, 17:38

dawwit wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 17:22
ፈሪ ሲተኩስ ዝም ብሎ ያርከፈክፈዋል። የራሱ ጓደኛ ላይ ሳይቀር። ሎል። LOOOOOOOL
ለዚህ ነዋ የእናትህ ጓዳ እየገባ ድባቅ የመታህ።
የወያኔን ቁምጣ አስወልቆ ቀሚስ ያስለበሰ እናቱ የወለደችው ወንድ ነው መከላከያ!

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 21 Feb 2021, 18:46

The poor soldiers were attacked when they least expected it, and they didn't even know what was happening. That shows the confusion that happened when the TPLf malelits suddenly attacked them. The soldiers thought peace with Eritrea means there was no threat from that direction, and they couldn't understand who else could have attacked them. But who needs enemy when you have the TPLF malelits. Credit to the soldiers for reversing your cowardly backstab and for burying the old farts. They regrouped in Eritrea and settled the score. Guess who is ተንከባላሊ right now? :mrgreen:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Feb 2021, 20:34

Dimwit
Still your mini Kilil is 100% under the hands of your enemies :lol: :lol:
dawwit wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Feb 2021, 21:22

euroland wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 20:34
Dimwit
Still your mini Kilil is 100% under the hands of your enemies :lol: :lol:
dawwit wrote:
Hmm... 8)
Come-on they are not enemies but only misguided criminal outlaws testing their limits like small teen age boys along the road to their development and then got the right answer to their wrong behavior. It simply is a learning mission for them since they are using 18th century outdated behavioral games during this 21s century smart games whereby carrots and sticks were offered to them on golden plates to choose from but they chose the stick thinking that the stick is a magic golden stick instead of the carrot and then got spanked very hard, thus being exorcised and healed out of their wrong misguided behavior. Now after the hard lessons learned it is high time for them to stop the wrong and the rogue behavior in order to conform and enjoy the wright dishes far from fake wishes.
:P

Ibidda

Post by Ibidda » 22 Feb 2021, 01:27

ቅቅቅቅ ወያኔዎቹ አይተኩሱም እንዴ? ገድለው ጨርሰዋቸው ነው የራሳቸው ላይ ተኩስ የከፈቱት? :lol: :lol: ስወዳቸው እኮ። ሲጋራውን እያጨሰ ታክሲ እንደሚጠብቅ ሰው ዘና ብሎ ነው የሚያዋጋቸው። :lol: :lol: