Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Hat-trick, by Alexander Isak!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Feb 2021, 14:32

Isak's incredible success - strikes with a hat- trick

(Software translation)

Alexander Isak, 21, is sizzling.
In the 60th minute, he struck with a hat- trick at home against Alavés.
- I am very happy with the victory and happy with my first hat- trick, says Isak according to Real Sociedad's Twitter account.

Alexander Isak is sizzling. The Swedish national team star has switched up properly since the turn of the year in La Liga and lined up goals.

During Sunday's home game against Alavés, he stepped forward and banked the lead goal, three minutes before half time.
There is no reason to believe that he will stay on ten goals,
said commentator Adam Pinthorp in C More.

Hat-trick in 60 minutes

And to stay on ten goals, of course, did not want Isaac.

For just at the beginning of the second half, David Silva played forward Alexander Isak who lifted the ball past the goalkeeper to 2-0.
It is an outstanding small lift over Pacheco (Fernando, goalkeeper in Alavés),
says Adam Pinthorp.

Minutes later, the 21-year-old star Swede completed his hat trick when he controlled from close range 3-0. The La Real striker has now scored an incredible nine goals in six games.

In total, Isak has scored 21 goals since joining La Liga. That makes him the best Swedish goal scorer ever in the Spanish league. Previously, Henry Carlsson had the record with 20 goals. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored 16.

"Very pleased with the victory"
There is a huge difference between him now, and especially since Willian José left. He is the first pick now and it is straighter games and more initiatives,
says the expert Hasse Backe in C More.

After his hat- trick, Alexander Isak was replaced and Real Sociedad won the match with a clear 4-0.
I am very happy with the victory and happy with my first hat- trick. I look forward to celebrating with you on the pitch,
says Isak according to Real Sociedad's Twitter account.

The success has also made the discussion about the shapely Swede ready for greater challenges.
The only thing that makes sense is if Dortmund take advantage of Isak's repurchase clause when Haaland moves,
ESPN journalist Leonardo Bertozzi wrote on Twitter.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Hat-trick, by Alexander Isak!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Feb 2021, 15:01

Hattrick by Isak. Impressive, how he is a real striker. His twelfth in the league. Oyarzabal assists, the Swede vaccinates.

Domingo Ortiz from RadioEsport

La liga's top 10 scorers, so far:

Player Team Goals
1. Lionel Messi Barcelona 16
2. Luis Suárez Atlético Madrid 16
3. Gerard Moreno Villarreal 13
4. Youssef En-Nesyri Sevilla 13
5. Alexander Isak Real Sociedad 12
6. Karim Benzema Real Madrid 12
7. José Luis Morales Levante 10
8. Mikel Oyarzabal Real Sociedad 10
9. Iago Aspas Celta Vigo 9
10. Roger Martí Levante 9
https://www.topscorersfootball.com/la-liga
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 Feb 2021, 16:17, edited 3 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Feb 2021, 15:25

Great weekend for the team at GP Velo Manavgat and GP Velo Alanya, making history together! #terengganucyclingteam #tsgmalaysia
(Metkel .Eyob: @Metkel_eyob)

Biniam Girmay porte le maillot du classement de la montagne et l’équipe va faire son maximum pour le garder. [Biniam Girmay wears the mountain classification jersey and the team will do their best to keep it.]
#TDHV21 #Tour0683
100%ForTheTeam | #TeamDelko @TeamDelko
Last edited by Zmeselo on 21 Feb 2021, 15:56, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Feb 2021, 15:52

The exact opposite of a typical fashion model

By: Milka teklom

https://shabait.com/2021/02/20/the-exac ... ion-model/

Q & A

Feb 20, 2021

Samrawit is a fresh talent popping up in a lot of music videos, runways, clothing advertisements, promotional posters and magazines. She is a young fashion model, determined to challenge the stereotype that fashion models are airheads. She graduated from Orotta College of Medicine and Health Sciences, last December.

Before diving into your story, we want to point out your bravery in beating covid-19. You were tested positive and were quarantined. Please, give us a full disclosure?

Thank you! My mother was the first one who showed the symptoms. Obviously, I had close contact with her, so both of us had to go to hospital. We both were tested positive and then were quarantined in a government facility. I was in denial and, so, was depressed the first week. But with time, I got used to being confined. It was a whole new experience for me. I met different people from different backgrounds, there. Incidentally, I would like to give my gratitude to all the health workers in that facility; they were so devoted they fulfilled our every need. I would not even take care of myself, the way they took care of me. When we were tested again, the results were negative. Recovering from covid-19, has enabled me to see my life in a different perspective. One of the funny, yet sad, things that happened after I got out of the facility is that people were afraid to be around me. Some of those people have little understanding of the virus and think, I can infect them. It’s funny to watch their reaction, when they find out I recently recovered.

We are glad you and your mother are healthy again. Let’s start from the beginning, who are you?

My name is Samrawit Berhane, and I was born in Asmara in 1998. I have attended different schools, starting from the Alliance France’s kindergarten to Dembe Sembel and then to the Finnish Mission elementary and junior school. After learning 9th grade at Semaetat Secondary School, I was sent to Debrexion Kedsti Maryam Secondary School where I did the rest of my high school years. After high school, I went to Sawa as a member of the 28th round. I scored 3.6 in the matriculation exam and joined the Institute of Technology, at Mai Nefhi. I wanted to study health sciences, so after finishing the Freshman courses in Mainefhi, I went to Orotta College of Medicine and Health Sciences to study nursing for three more years. I graduated, late last year.

You were one of the students who participated in the virtual graduation ceremony; how was it?

It was unfortunate that due to covid- 19 we were not able to celebrate it, the way we imagined it for several years. But, something is better than nothing. So, the virtual ceremony was alright. My fellow graduates and I were chosen to participate because we had been assigned to work in Asmara, where the graduation ceremony took place. Personally, I would have liked for the medal recipients to be present as they had worked so hard.

Besides studying and graduating as a nurse* you were modeling for fashion designers. When did you realize, you could be a model?

Since I could remember, I wanted to be a model. The first time I walked on a runway, was in high school. My friends used to dress me up for the fashion shows, organized as part of the events to celebrate our Independence Day. That was my first and good experience. Also, in Sawa, I participated in a lot of fashion shows wearing outfits of different Eritrean ethnic groups. When I came back from Sawa, I did not have time to be involved in fashion shows as the school work was hectic and my parents were concerned that spending time working as a model might compromise my focus at school. But by the end of my school year, I was making music videos and meeting some designers who wanted to cast me for their fashion shows. So far, I have done three shows. I have done two of the shows with a designer called Mary and the other one, with a group of designers. I have also made a fashion video, with YULIA styling brand. I have not walked on as many runways as I want to but I think I have done a lot of modeling, for clothing advertisement photo shoots.

You are becoming a very familiar face, by appearing in several music videos. How many have you done so far and what was your experience, like with the first one you made?

At the end of my third year in college, my childhood friend, Thomas Mulgeta, a singer, asked me to be a model in his music video. Honestly, I never thought of participating in music videos. But that music video, opened a lot of opportunities for me. Music video directors who saw me in the first video contacted me, and I have made twelve music videos so far.

What challenges have you faced, by being a fashion model?

Many people, wrongly understand the job of a model. Some people think, that it’s not a decent job. A lot of people ask me why I do such a job, when I have a well-respected job. I think all jobs are important.

What are your future plans?

My future plan is to gain a lot of experience and be better, as a fashion model. I don’t want to be just a model, that promotes clothes. I want to be a role model in everything, like the super models around the world.

Thank you and we wish you luck!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Feb 2021, 17:26

Yodit Kahsay Ghebre has been appointed as the Director of Adal - Voice of Eritreans, a weekly radio magazine program for the global Eritrean community based in London. ዮዲት ካሕሳይ ገብረ፤ ዳሪክተር "ኣዳል ድምጺ ኤርትራዊያን" ኮይና ተመሪጻ።

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 21 Feb 2021, 17:52

They said, the secret to his success is, he sees a weyane at the opposite end of the goal post. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Feb 2021, 18:56

DIPLOMACY COMING TO ERITREA
President of Eritrea today received ambassadors of countries including...Sweden, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Egypt, Brazil, Philippines, India, Czech Republic, Finland, Austria, Cote D'ivoire, and Zambia...and more on their way.