Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Another confession!

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Feb 2021, 11:47

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Another confession!

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Feb 2021, 13:29

Discussions with leaders of the Tigray Provisional Administration today evaluated humanitarian, security, infrastructure & public service provision milestones & challenges in the region. Critical areas of intervention were identified and direction set for requisite actions.
(Abiy Ahmed Ali: @AbiyAhmedAli)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 18 Feb 2021, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Feb 2021, 14:08

Meet Alexander Isak, the prodigious striker out to stop Manchester United

Exclusive interview: Real Sociedad and Sweden forward has long been heralded as one of football’s rising stars. In the Europa League tonight, he’s aiming to further that reputation

Tom Kershaw @trlkershaw

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 03432.html

8 hours ago

Alex Isak celebrates scoring against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu (Getty Images)

In a frozen outpost of Alexander Isak’s mind, Hells Bells are still ringing. Making the first start of his senior career at just 16 years old, AC/DC blared ominously around Ostersunds’ remote stadium, and one of the world’s most prodigious strikers was preparing to make his own heavy metal introduction.
I remember it like it was yesterday,
he says.
That’s what kicked it off. I’ll never forget it.
When Isak scored the winner, becoming one of the youngest to do so in Swedish history, it came as little surprise, not least to his manager.
I never felt like I took a chance with him,
says Andreas Alm, AIK’s coach at the time.
He was too good to be on the bench. I wouldn’t say I gave him a chance because he took it himself. There was no flight with Alexander, only fight, in an elegant way.
Almost five years later, still only 21, Isak has begun to realise those lofty prophecies first laid out after his breakthrough. He is, on current form, one of Europe’s best strikers, scoring six goals in his last five La Liga games for Real Sociedad, with a slender 6’3” frame that belies a brilliant poise on the ball.

For Sweden, too, he is slowly filling the enormous void left by Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a player whom he’s often been compared to but in truth bears few similarities. Because while the former’s airs have always been stratospheric, Isak, a shy character at the surface, is all about the graces.
Everyone is different and I respect everyone,
he says.
But me, at the end of the day, I do my talking on the pitch. That’s more important for me.
More often than not, his performances have spoken for themselves. On his 17th birthday, Isak scored twice in the Stockholm derby and AIK were besieged by scouts from across Europe. Only a few months ago, in the semi-finals of the Copa del Rey, he scored twice, assisted once and had another goal disallowed in a breathtaking performance at the Bernabeu.
I think it was probably the highlight of my career so far,
he says.
The bigger the games are, the more motivated it makes me. In a way, it makes me calm and happy. Those are the games I love, that’s how I’ve always been.

Alexander Isak has scored six goals in his last five La Liga games (Getty Images)

That was a trait Alm spotted almost immediately, even when first watching Isak in a reserve game that AIK lost 7-0 to local rivals Djurgarden.
He had to work a lot on his endurance but whatever he did with the U17s he could do in the first team,
he says.
It was crazy. Any challenge he’s got, it’s a bit like the Matrix. He has the ability to hover above the ball almost. For him, time stands still. With the speed in his head, he can adapt to whatever pace is offered to him. Most kids on that level, it goes too fast for them.
But for all his immediate success, Isak admits the setbacks are what has pushed him furthest; the periods in which he’s learnt the most about his own will and determination, which he credits to the influence of his parents, who left Eritrea for Sweden during the civil war.
It wasn’t always ups,
he says.
Some years, I was close to not even being in the academy team. But somewhere around 14, I realised I had a talent and I had to take it seriously and use it. That’s when everything turned.
After rejecting Real Madrid to join Borussia Dortmund in 2017, though, a whirlwind talent was somewhat mysteriously consigned to the doldrums, making just five senior appearances in the space of 18 months. As whispers of doubt became louder scepticism, Isak was forced to return to that well of unwavering self-belief he prefers to shield from view.
It was still a good experience [in Dortmund],
he insists.
To be at a big club like that, having to go through rougher times, you learn a lot. The players were great. I had some friends there like Christian Pulisic and Jadon Sancho when he came. But eventually you need to play. I just wanted to enjoy playing football again and get my minutes. I decided to move on, to take a step back and go to Holland, so I could then take two steps forward. For all the steps I’ve taken, there are good things I’ve taken with me.
On loan at Willem II, Isak instantly rediscovered his verve, scoring 14 goals in just 18 appearances. And although Dortmund included a buy-back clause in his sale to Real Sociedad in 2019, he currently has no intention of retracing old steps.
I just love playing football and now I’m in a place where I’m very happy,
he says.
I just want to keep getting better and enjoy what I do. At the end, we’ll see where it takes me but I have a lot to learn and a lot to improve as well. I’m only 21 years old. I don’t work with ceilings. I don’t want to see any limitations. I just want to keep getting better.
And if he can still hear Hells Bells ringing, perhaps, it’s an omen for Manchester United, https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/manchester-united-1 who are faced by a thriving Real Sociedad side, https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 03676.html spearheaded by a player who breathes for big occasions.
When we were watching the draw, I was actually hoping for them,
Isak says with a smile.
I’m very happy. It’s one of the biggest games in the world. Those are the games I want to play.
Too guarded for any public predictions, Isak only alludes to having “high expectations” of himself tonight. But as Alm says, in Isak’s case, those standards usually have “no limits”.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Feb 2021, 14:30

በዲጅታል ወያኔዎች ጫጫታ እውነት አትደበዝዝም!

(FDRE Defense Force - የኢፌዴሪ መከላከያ ሠራዊት) - -
ከሰማይ በታች እኛን የሚያሸንፍ ምድራዊ ሃይል የለም
በሚል እብሪት ልባቸው ያበጠው ህወሃታዊያን የራሳቸው ና የህዝቡ የዘመናት አጋራቸውን የሰሜን ዕዝ የሰራዊት አባላትን የወለደችውን እንደምትበላ ድመት በተኛበት በአሰቃቂ ሁኔታ ረሸኑ፡፡

የሀገርን ክብር በሚያዋርድ መልኩ የክብር ልብሱን አስወልቀው ከክልላችን ውጡ ብለው ወደ ባዕድ ሃገር አሰደዱት፣ ሴት ወታደሮችን ጡት እንዳልቆረጡና ከሰብዓዊ ፍጡር የማይጠበቅ የማይጠበቅ እየፈጸሙባቸውና እያሰቃዩ እንዳልገደሉ፣ ሬሳቸው ላይ እምበር ተጋዳላይ እንዳልጨፋሩ፣ በተኙበት አፍነው ይዘው አሰልፈው በሲኖትራክ እንዳልጨፈለቁ፣ ከፍተኛ ጀነራል መኮንኖችን ጨምሮ በርካታ አባላትን አግተው ያለ ምግብ ውሃ በእግር እያሰጓዙ እንዳላሰቃዩ በዚህም በርሃብና በጥም በርካቶች እንዲሞቱ እንዳላደረጉ፣ ማይካድራ ላይ ታሪክ ይቅር የማይለው የዘር ማጥፋት እንዳልፋፀሙ ሁሉ፣ በንቀትና በትዕቢት ተነፋፍተው በደንጎላ ኮሎኔል ማራኪ የውሸትና ባረጀ ባፋጀ ስልት የጀመሩት ጦርነት፣ በቆራጥ ኢትዮጵያዊያን መስዋዕትነት ድባቅ ሲመቱ፣ የጦርነት ሊቆች ነን ባዮች ግብዞቹም በለኮሱት እሳት ሲፈጁ ዲጅታል ወያኔዎች ሌላ ዘፋን ይዘው ብቅ አሉና አለምን ማደናገር ጀመሩ።

ትግራይ ውስጥ ሰብአዊ መብት እየተጣሰ ነው፣ ሴቶች እየተደፈሩ ነው፣ ንብረት በኤርትራ ወታደሮች እየተዘረፈ ነው፣ የኢትዮጵያ መንግስት የትግራይ ህዝብን በርሃብ እየቀጣ ነው፣ የሃገር ሉአላዊነት ተደፍሯል... የሚሉና፣ ምድር ላይ ካለው እውነት የሚጣረሱ ክሶችን በሶሻል ሚዲያና በውጭ ሃገር የመገናኛ አውታሮች የሃሰት ፕሮፖጋንዳቸውን ማናፋሱን ተያይዘውታል።

ምክኒያቱም ዛሬ ትግራይ ውስጥ ስለተፈፀመውና መቸም ከልባችን ከማይጠፋው ግፍና መከራ ከጨፈጨፋቸው ወታደሮች ህይወት ይልቅ ጦርነቱ ያስከተለው ማህበራዊ ቀውስ እንጅ፣ የቀውሱ ጠንሳሽና ፈፃሚ የሆነውን ህወሃት የፈፀመው አሰቃቂ ግፍ በህወሃት ጀሌዎች ዘንድ ይሁን በአለም አቀፍ ሚዲያዎችም ሲወገዝም ሲወቀስም አንሰማም።

የህወሃታዊያን ሌላው ድንቁርና የባዕድ ሃገር ኤርትራ የኢትዮጵያን ሉአላዊነት ተዳፍራ ወታደሮቿን ትግራይ ውስጥ አስገብታለች የሚል ክስ ነው አስገብታለች አላስገባችም የሚለውን እውነት ለመንግስት እንተወውና፣ አስገብታ ቢሆንስ እንደ ህወሃትና ባንዳዎች ክህደትና ሴራ ቢሆን ኖሮ ዛሬ ኢትዮጵያ ከሶሪያም የባሰች የፈረሰ ሃገር ትሆን እንደነበር ግልፅ ነው፡፡

ከራሱ ሃገር እንደባዕድ ተቆጥሮ የሗሊት ታስሮ ከተገደለው፣ ጡታቸው ተቆርጦ ተሰቃይተው ከሞቱት፣ በድንጋይ እየተወገረ ልብሱ ሳይቀር እየተዘረፈ ከገዛ ሀገሩ ለተባረረው ሰራዊታችን ከለላ የሆነው፣ ዛሬ ህወሃታዊያን ባዕድ ሃገር የሚሏት ኤርትራ አልነበረችምን?

እውነት እንነጋገር ከተባለ በወቅቱ ጁንታዎቹ ሰራዊታችንን ከሃገራችን ውጡ ብለው ሲያባርሩ የተቀበለው የኤርትራ ህዝብ ነው ባዕድ ወይስ ህወሃታዊያን?

ትግራይ ውስጥ በግፍ የተጨፈጨፉትን የሰሜን ዕዝ አባላትን ክብር የጠበቁት ልብስና የእግዜር ውሃ ያቀመሱት ኤርትራዊያን ወታደሮችና እናቶች ናቸው ወይስ... ?

እኔም ይሄን እላለሁ፣ ህወሃታውያን ሆይ በጦር ሜዳ ላይ ያጣችሁትን ድልና ላይመለሱ ያሸለቡትን አለቆቻችሁን በፌስቡክና በዮቲዮብ ጋጋታ ላትመልሱት፣ በውሸት ጫጫታና አስፖልት ላይ በመንከባለል የሚፈታ የትግራይ ህዝብ ችግር የለም ፡፡

መጀመሪያ አጎቶቻቹሁ የፈፀሙትን ወራዳ ተግባር አውግዙ፡፡ በናንተ ዘመዶችና ሃሺሻም ታጣቂዎች የተጨፈጨፉ ወታደሮችን ህይወት አስቡ፡፡ ሃገራችን የገባችበት ቅርቃር የሽማግሌ ህወሃታዊያን ሴራ መሆኑን እመኑ፡፡

የኤርትራ ወታደሮች ሉአላዊነትን ተዳፍረው ትግራይ ውስጥ ገብተዋል ከማለታችሁ በፊት ዳር ድንበር ጠባቂ ወታደሮችን ከጀርባቸው የወጋውን ከሃዲ በአደባባይ ባንዳ በሉት፡፡

ኢትዮጵያንና ህዝቦቿን የካደውን የበደለውን የህወሃት የጥፋት ሃይል እናንተን እንደማይወክል በተግባር አሳዩ፡፡ ያኔ የናንተ ህመም የሁሉም ኢትዮጵያዊ ህመም ይሆናል።

ሌላው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ሰራዊታችንን በመደገፍ የጁንታውን ግብአተ መሬት እንዳፋጠነው ሁሉ፣ አሁን ደግሞ የዲጅታል ወያኔን የውሽት ፕሮፖጋንዳ በሃገራችንና በሰራዊታችን ላይ የተከፈተውን ዘመቻ እያጋለጥን በጁንታው የተፈፀሙ ግፎችን አጉልቶ ማውጣት ይጠበቅበናል።

የህወሃት ጄሌ ሲመራው ህዝባዊ የሚሆን፣ ሌላው ሲመራው ደግሞ ፀረ ህዝብ የሚሆን ሰራዊት የለንም። ሠራዊታችን የኢትዮጵያ ሠራዊት ነውና!

ዳንኤል አወል
የካቲት 9 ቀን 2013

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Feb 2021, 14:47

የኢትዮጵያ ህገ መንግስት በረቂቅ ደረጃ እያለ ለኢትዮጵያ የማይጠቅም ነው የሚል አስተያየት ሰጥተውብት እንደነበር ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ተናገሩ

(የኢትዮጵያ ፕሬስ ድርጅት) - - የኢትዮጵያ ህገ መንግስት ከመጽደቁ በፊት በረቂቅ ደረጃ ላይ እያለ አስተያየት እንዲሰጡበት ተጠይቀው
ለኢትዮጵያ የማይጠቅም ነው
የሚል አስተያየት ሰጥተውብት እንደነበር ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ተናገሩ።

ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ ከአገሪቷ ሬዲዮና ቴሌቪዥን ጋር በነበራቸው ቃለ መጠይቅ ላይ እንዳብራሩት፤ በ1986 ዓ.ም የቀድሞው ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር አቶ መለስ ዜናዊ ወደ ኤርትራ ሄደው
ያዘጋጀነውን የህገ መንግስት ረቂቅ ገምግምልኝ
የሚል ጥያቄ አቅርበውላቸው ነበር።

አቶ ኢሳየስ በዚሁ ቃለ መጠይቃቸው፤ ረቂቅ ህገ መንግስቱን ወስደው እንዳነበቡትና በመጨረሻም ይሄ ለኢትዮጰያ ህዝብ የማይጠቅም በየጊዜው የሚፈነዳ ቦንብ ነው የሚል አስተያየት እንደሰጧቸው ገልጸዋል።

የብሄር ፖለቲካ እንደማይጠቅምና አደገኛነቱን በመግለጽ ለህወሓቶች ነግረዋቸው እንደነበር የጠቀሱት ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ፤ እነሱ ግን ይሄንን ምክር ቸል በማለት ህገ መንግስቱን አጽድቀው መርዛማ የብሄር ፖለቲካ እየኮተኮቱ ሲያሳድጉ ኖረዋል ነው ያሉት።

በኢትዮጵያ በክልሎች በወያኔ የተቀበረው የብሄር ፈንጂ መፈንዳት ሲጀምር ስለኢትዮጵያ ይመለከተናል ብለናል ያሉት ፕሬዝዳንቱ፤ ምክንያታቸውም የኢትዮጵያ ሰላም ከተናጋ ቀጣናውን ያናጋዋል ብለው ስለሚያምኑና ኢተዮጵያም ለኤርትራ የተለየች ጎረቤት በመሆኗ እንደሆነ አብራርተዋል።

የህወሓት ጁንታዎች ጦርነት ምን ያህለ ዋጋ እንደሚያስከፍል ዛሬም እንኳን አልገባቸውም ያሉት ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ፤ ጁንታው በሰሜን እዝ ላይ ጥቃት በመፈጸም ጦርነት የጀመረበት መንገድ ምን ያህል አላዋቂ እንደሆነ ያሳየበት፤ አዲስ አበባን እና አስመራን ለመቆጣጠር ሲልም የተሳሳተ ስሌት የሰራበት መሆኑን አብራርተዋል።

ከህወሓት መወገድ በኋላ በቀጣናው ላይ አዲስ የትብብር ምዕራፍ ተከፍቷል ያሉት ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ፤ በኤርትራና በኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ መካከል የመደጋገፍና አብሮ የማደግ እድሎች እንዳሉ አንዱ በሌላኛው አገር በነጻነት የሚንቀሳቀስበት ሁኔታ የሚፈጠርበት ጊዜ ላይ መሆናቸውንም አብራርተዋል።

‘’ቁጠባ_ድሕነት_ጸጥታ ሃገር፣ ክተት’’

(ጀናይ) - - እቲ መልእኽቲ ንጹር እዩ። ንሃገርካ ኤርትራ ዝምልከት ኣብ ጉዳይ ቁጠባ፣ ድሕነት፣ ጸጥታ፣ ወትህድርና፣ ተክኖሎጂ….ወዘተ ሕልሚ ኣለካ ድዩ? ብዛዕባ ሃገርካ ክትገብሮ ትደሊ ነገር ኣለካ ድዩ? ዓቅሚ ኣለካ ድዩ? ባህጊ ኣለካ ድዩ? ፍቅሪ ኣለካ ድዩ?

ኢድካ ዊጥ ምባል ኣቋርጽ። ንጉዳይ ሃገርካ ዝምልከት ኢድካ ተወጣውጠሉ ኣካል ክህሉ የብሉን። ነብስኻ ኣብቲ ንምዕባለ ሃገር ዝስራሕ ዘሎ ንጥፈታት ደሚርካ ክትርእያ ሕሰብ። ነብስኻ እንተሓይልካ፣ እታ ስድራቤት ትበሃል ዘላ ትሕይል። ስድራቤት ሕመረት ዓዲ እያ፣ ዓዲ ድማ ሕመረት ንኡስ-ዞባ ከምኡ’ውን ዞባ። ዞባ ድማ ሕመረት ሃገር እያ። ኣብ ሃገር ዝመጽእ ለውጢ፣ ካብቲ ንስኻ ብውልቅኻ ኣብ ስድራቤትካ እትገብሮ ኣበርክቶ ተደሚሩ ብደረጃ ሃገር ዝመጽእ ለውጢ ደኣ እምበር፣ መንግስቲ ንበይኑ ዝገብሮ ነገር ኣይኮነን።

ፕረሲደንት ኢሰያስ ካብ ናይ ቅድሚ ሕጂ ብዘይፍለ መገዲ፣ ኣብ ናይ ሎሚ ቃለ-መሕተቱ ኣነጺሩ ጠቒስዎ ኣሎ። ንጉዳይ ሃገርካ ክተት። ሃገር ናትካ እያ። ናይ ኣያታትካ እያ። ናይ ኣቦሓጎታትካ እያ። ሃገር ዋጋ ጀጋኑን ሰማእታትን እያ። ንጉዳይ ሃገርካ ባዕልኻ ክትጎየሉ ሓላፍነትካ እዩ።

ኣብ ናይ ሎሚ ቃለ-መሕትት ፕረሲደንት፣ እታ ናይ መወዳእታ 5 ደቂቅ ዝቀረበትሉ ሕቶ ዝሃባ መልሲ ልዕሊ ኩለን ፈትየያ። ኣያይ መቅሰን እታ ናይ ልበይ ቶሮግ ኣቢልዋ። ንጹር መልሲ፣ ክተት ንሃገርካ። ጉዳይ ሃገር ጉዳይ ህዝቢ እዩ። ህዝቢ ንጉዳይ ሃገሩ ኣብ ኩሉ ሸነኻት ባዕሉ ሓላፍነት ክወስደሉ ኣለዎ። ሻማ ሻማ ክብል ኣለዎ። ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብሰላም መኣዲ ተኺሉ ንከይበልዕ ዝሓለፈ 80 ዓመታት ብሰንኪ …….

መዘኻኸሪ፣

ኢሰያስ ክተቱ ኢልና ኢልኩም ከኣ ንኵናት ከይመስለኩም። ንኵናት እንተዝደሊ፣ ቅድሚ መጥቃዕቲ ናይ ትግራይ ክተት ምበለ ነይሩ። ንወያነ ኣብ ውሽጢ 17 መዓልታት እዩ ድዕኽ ድዕኽ ኣቢልዋ። ንኵናት እንተኾይኑ ሃገር ኣኺሉ ዝተርፍ ዓቅሚ ሰብ ኣለዋ። ኩሉ ምስተወደአ እዩ ክተት ዝብል ዘሎ። እቲ ክተት፣ ሃገር ንምውንጫፍ፣ ንኤርትራ ጎረባብትና ተመጣጢሮም ኣብ ዘይረኽብዋ ምዕባለ ሰማይ ንምስቃል እዩ።

(c/o Jenay Ghebregherghish Ghebremariam)

Investigative VOA journalist Harun Maruf brought the issue of "Somali troops fighting in Tigray" & laid it to rest.
R.I.P

"Brief details of my investigation into the troops Eritrea is training for Somalia: The idea that Eritrea trains Somali soldiers was first raised by President Farmaajo in his 2nd visit to Asmara but was discussed in detail during President Isaias Afwerki’s visit to Mogadishu in Dec 2018.

The initial plan was to train the soldiers at home; Eritrea sent military experts to assess the situation; they visited Degaanley, Isaley, Jazeera, MoD, they met different officials; eventually, they decided training in Somalia could compromise safety of trainers and cadets themselves.

NISA was tasked to recruit from throughout the country, in collaboration with the registered elders including the 135 elders. NISA also collaborated with some MPs. The Gen Shirbow camp behind NISA HQs was used as a registration site.

Why NISA? It has the resources. In addition, an officer with NISA has close working relations with the Eritrea govt and has lived there. This officer is highly protected, I saw his photo standing with Farmajo and Awerki in early Oct 2020. That week Farmajo visited the training camps.

The first batch of cadets were airlifted on Aug 19, 2019. We obtained registration, photo of that plane. 2nd group were airlifted on Oct 20, 2019.

Flights continued airlift cadets regularly until COVID disrupted in March 2020 when Somalia suspended all flights due to the pandemic.

As large number of recruits were registered during the first months of the pandemic, Ministry of Security received 3,500 rapid COVID tests; flights ferrying cadets resumed. Two sources estimate 5000-7000 cadets currently in Eritrea, a 3rd gave a lower figure.

Tigray connection?

There is no firm proof cadets were taken to Tigray. Parents worried about this claim referred me to social media reports, when I asked for proof. I also spoke to other families, who spoke to their sons in Jan & Feb and their sons told them they have not been to Tigray.

I’m aware the govt has started about a week ago, to let some of the cadets phone their parents in Somalia. I’m told they have to leave their camps to make the call, and this doesn’t come too often and is not available to every cadet.

We know at least one cadet died “in training”, because NISA told his parents. One other parent mentioned an “incident” in their camp, without giving specific details. But one parent also said he was told his son died which turned out FALSE, because they spoke to him in January. Transparency is key!

If there were Somali soldiers in Tigray, humanitarian agencies and diplomats will confirm sooner or later; but so far I didn’t come across any evidence to back up that theory.

Some cadets say they finished training; some have months of training left; unclear when they will be returned. I’m told SNA was asked about a month ago, to begin preparations to accommodate 5000 soldiers. But what is the strategy? How are they going to be equipped, deployed, where?

(Source Harun Maruf)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 18 Feb 2021, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Feb 2021, 14:50

The host of Tigray Media House, Stalin admitting that the 13,000 inmates the junta had released from prisons, are now on a killing, looting and raping spree all over Tigray, fails to see the irony of his contradictory statements accusing Eritreans, who never crossed the border, of the crimes being committed by the agame criminals he's trying hard to defend with his outrageous lies. :x :x
Zmeselo wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 11:47

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 Feb 2021, 15:46

This so called reporter stupid Agame is not a reporter caliber. He jumps from one heading to another without organized statement. He is like telling he said she said story. But like they said, in a blind country one eyed is a king. And that is what the Agame Juntas can afford. The chigaram people's main reporter kkk.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 18 Feb 2021, 16:41

Shocking :shock: :shock: :shock: tmh for the 1st time not telling lies :shock:
Zmeselo wrote:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Feb 2021, 17:19

Zmeselo wrote:

The saying is "Better late than never". Yap, that would've been a reasonable saying for people who may have genuinely forgotten from stating something rather than intentionally overlooking them! It would have been an appropriate statement had the Weyane goon, Stalin, has had an iota of truthfulness in his evil mind, a commodity sorely missing in the "ልቢ ትግራይ ጥውጥዋይ" mantra. Folks, while he knew that the burglary, raping, and murder crimes in Mekele had been committed by "Tegaru on Tegaru" as he belatedly put it, he did not have the frankness nor the courage to publicly apologize for the Eritrean people whom he arrogantly been blaming their army for crimes that had never been committed!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Feb 2021, 17:40

Tigray Media House Reported the following:
"... In the city of Mekelle, a gang of criminals the junta recently released from prisons, have been terrorizing the residents of Mekelle by kidnapping taxi cab passengers and taking them to secluded areas, where they force their victims to call their families asking for ransom payments for their release, however, in most cases, the criminals have been known to kill the victims once they have secured the ransom payments to indicate how evil and savage they are."

It is such criminal activities in Tigray, which Tigray Media House has called "Tigraway on Tigraway crimes", that they are now presenting as "crimes committed by Eritrean troops," when such thing never occurred. A heap of lies !! The criminal agame eden/sarcasm/kerenite/AbyssiaLady....etc is desperately trying to blame Eritreans for the crimes being committed by his own agame criminals. He's evil to the core!
:x :x

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 18 Feb 2021, 18:04

It's done on purpose so that Tigrayans will blame Eritreans. The junta was busy disseminating rumours that Eritreans in tigray were the perpetrators. Tplf is evil.
Fiyameta wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 17:40
Tigray Media House Reported the following:
"... In the city of Mekelle, a gang of criminals the junta recently released from prisons, have been terrorizing the residents of Mekelle by kidnapping taxi cab passengers and taking them to secluded areas, where they force their victims to call their families asking for ransom payments for their release, however, in most cases, the criminals have been known to kill the victims once they have secured the ransom payments to indicate how evil and savage they are."

It is such criminal activities in Tigray, which Tigray Media House has called "Tigraway on Tigraway crimes", that they are now presenting as "crimes committed by Eritrean troops," when such thing never occurred. A heap of lies !! The criminal agame eden/sarcasm/kerenite/AbyssiaLady....etc is desperately trying to blame Eritreans for the crimes being committed by his own agame criminals. He's evil to the core!
:x :x

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Feb 2021, 18:47

The admission/confession made by the the agame eden/sarcasm on his Tigray Media House will be preserved for public records, and presented as evidence during courtroom trials for captured TPLF junta leaders who are directly responsible for all the killings, looting and rapes taking place in Tigray by non other than their own Tegaru criminals they released from prisons prior to fleeing to their caves.

These junta leaders escaped justice by their deaths, but will burn in the eternal fire of hell!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 18 Feb 2021, 21:56

Ayte lutee Eden is having a hard time swallowing the truth :mrgreen: he would rather swallow something else. I would normally object posting such photos, but it's a necessary reminder to the rest of the hiding junta of what awaits them. I'm also sure that it pierces right through their fans' heart on ER. Hence my objection is overruled.
Fiyameta wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 18:47
The admission/confession made by the the agame eden/sarcasm on his Tigray Media House will be preserved for public records, and presented as evidence during courtroom trials for captured TPLF junta leaders who are directly responsible for all the killings, looting and rapes taking place in Tigray by non other than their own Tegaru criminals they released from prisons prior to fleeing to their caves.

These junta leaders escaped justice by their deaths, but will burn in the eternal fire of hell!

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Feb 2021, 00:43

The agame junta eden/sarcasm/almaze is wishing for an atomic bomb to be dropped on his own Tigray people, so he can justify all his lies, and his paycheck, with a tragedy he desperately wishes to see occur, but that will only remain in his sick and sadistic mind. It is evil criminal agames like him that are killing and raping women and girls in his native Tigray, all in the name of "culture." :x :x :x
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 21:56
Ayte lutee Eden is having a hard time swallowing the truth :mrgreen: he would rather swallow something else. I would normally object posting such photos, but it's a necessary reminder to the rest of the hiding junta of what awaits them. I'm also sure that it pierces right through their fans' heart on ER. Hence my objection is overruled.
Fiyameta wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 18:47

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Feb 2021, 04:04

"Agame on Agame crime makes every junta blind." (Asmelash Woldeselassie) 8) 8)

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 19 Feb 2021, 05:13

መልካም ነው! ብረዚደንታችን ኣቶ ኢሳይያስ እየተረቀቀ የነበረውን የጦቢያን ሕገ መንግሥት እንዲገመግሙ በጦቢያው ጠቅላይ ኣቶ መለስ አማካኝነት ተጋብዘው እንደነበረ፡ ብረዚደንታችንም በዘረኝነት ላይ የተመሰረተው የጦቢያው ሕገመንግሥት ለጦቢያ እንደማይበጅ ለአቶ መለስ ቍልጭ አድርገው እንደገለጡላቸው ካፋቸው ሰማን። ግሩም ነው። :mrgreen:

የሃገሬ ብረዚደንት ባንዱ ቃለ መጠይቃቸው ወቅት፡ የኤርትራ ህዝብ እንደመከረበትንና እንደዘከረበት የተገለጸውን የኤርትራን ሕገ መንግሥት ከመተግበር ይልቅ “የሞተ ሕገመንግሥት ነው” እንዳሉ ይታወቃል። ታድያ ለምንድን ነው የኤርትራ ህዝብ የመከረበትንና የዘከረበትን ሕገ መንግሥት “የሞተ ሕገ መንግሥት ነው” ለማለት የደፈሩት? የኤርትራ ሕገ መንግሥትንስ ለምንድን ነው ተግባር ላይ ያላዋሉት? ተብለው አልተጠየቁም ማለት ነው! . . . እኛ እንጠርጥር እንዴ? ብረዚደንታችን ለጦቢያው ጠቅላይ ለመለስ የኤርትራ ህዝብ የመከረበትንና የዘከረበትን ሕገመንግሥት “ገምግምልኝ” ብለው ሰጥተው፡ ጠቅላዪ መለስ ደግሞ በበኩላቸው “ይህ ለኤርትራ ህዝብ የማይበጅ ነው!” የሚል “መሰሪ ምክርና ግምገማ” ለብረዚደንታችን ሰጥተዋቸው ይሆንን? ? ? :lol: . . . ይበልጥ የሚገርመው ደግሞ “አዲስ የሕገ መንግሥት አርቃቂ ኮሚቴ” ኣዋቅሬ አዲስ ሕገ መንግሥት እያስጻፍኩ ነው በማለት ከ4-5 ዓመታት በፊት ለኤርትራ ህዝብ በይፋ ተናግረው ሲያበቁ እስከ ዛሬ ድረስ ስለ አዲሱ እሳቸው ስለሚያጽፉት ሕገ መንግሥት ለኤርትራ ሕዝብ ትንፍሽ አለማለታቸው፡ ትዝብት ውስጥ ጥሏቸዋል። . . . ሓቅማ እንዲህ መነገር ኣለበት፡ የምን ማድበስበስ ነው!
:mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 14:47
የኢትዮጵያ ህገ መንግስት በረቂቅ ደረጃ እያለ ለኢትዮጵያ የማይጠቅም ነው የሚል አስተያየት ሰጥተውብት እንደነበር ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ ተናገሩ

(የኢትዮጵያ ፕሬስ ድርጅት) - - የኢትዮጵያ ህገ መንግስት ከመጽደቁ በፊት በረቂቅ ደረጃ ላይ እያለ አስተያየት እንዲሰጡበት ተጠይቀው
ለኢትዮጵያ የማይጠቅም ነው

ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ ከአገሪቷ ሬዲዮና ቴሌቪዥን ጋር በነበራቸው ቃለ መጠይቅ ላይ እንዳብራሩት፤ በ1986 ዓ.ም የቀድሞው ጠቅላይ ሚኒስትር አቶ መለስ ዜናዊ ወደ ኤርትራ ሄደው
የሚል ጥያቄ አቅርበውላቸው ነበር።

አቶ ኢሳየስ በዚሁ ቃለ መጠይቃቸው፤ ረቂቅ ህገ መንግስቱን ወስደው እንዳነበቡትና በመጨረሻም ይሄ ለኢትዮጰያ ህዝብ የማይጠቅም በየጊዜው የሚፈነዳ ቦንብ ነው የሚል አስተያየት እንደሰጧቸው ገልጸዋል።

. . .

ከህወሓት መወገድ በኋላ በቀጣናው ላይ አዲስ የትብብር ምዕራፍ ተከፍቷል ያሉት ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ፤ በኤርትራና በኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ መካከል የመደጋገፍና አብሮ የማደግ እድሎች እንዳሉ . . . አብራርተዋል።

ብረዚደንታችን እንዲህ ኣይነት አመለካከት ፈጽሞ የላቸውም። እንክተት ሲሉ ለጋራ እድገት እንስራ ማለታቸው እንጂ፡ ኤርትራ ጎረቤቶቿ ተንጠራርተው የማይደርሱባት ሃገር እንድትሆን የሚል ንፉግ አስተሳሰብ የላቸውም። ኤርትራም ጎረቤቶቿም እንዲያድጉ ይሻሉ፡ ኤርትራ ካለችበት የእድገት ደረጃ ከፍ ወዳለ ደረጃ እንድትሸጋገር ሕዝቧ ለስራ ይክተት፡ ውሸታሞችን በማጋለጥ ሃቅን በመግለጥ የወያኔ ዓይነት ዋሾዎችን ቀልባቸውን እንግፈፍ ማለታቸው እንደሆነ ብዙዎች ይስማሙበታል። :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:

(ጀናይ) - - . . .

ኢሰያስ ክተቱ ኢልና ኢልኩም ከኣ ንኵናት ከይመስለኩም። ንኵናት እንተዝደሊ፣ ቅድሚ መጥቃዕቲ ናይ ትግራይ ክተት ምበለ ነይሩ። ንወያነ ኣብ ውሽጢ 17 መዓልታት እዩ ድዕኽ ድዕኽ ኣቢልዋ። ንኵናት እንተኾይኑ ሃገር ኣኺሉ ዝተርፍ ዓቅሚ ሰብ ኣለዋ። ኩሉ ምስተወደአ እዩ ክተት ዝብል ዘሎ። እቲ ክተት፣ ሃገር ንምውንጫፍ፣ ንኤርትራ ጎረባብትና ተመጣጢሮም ኣብ ዘይረኽብዋ ምዕባለ ሰማይ ንምስቃል እዩ

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Feb 2021, 15:26

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Feb 2021, 16:53

I agree with everything you stated, Meleket! One has to either deliver, or never give a promise. I hope, the Constitution process is delayed for some explainable reason and not because of a dictatorial decree. And I agree with you, our view is not to look like we're "superior" than anyone else and that the President doesn't believe in that either. Honestly, it slipped by. Maybe, I was tired that day or something. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted it. I don't believe in that kind of thinking, either.

As for why the original Constitution was scrapped, I heard many differing reasons. But in general, the name that keeps popping up from the Govt side in its derailement is that of Bereket Habteselassie.

I'll write back in Geez Alphabets, next time!

Meleket wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 05:13
መልካም ነው! ብረዚደንታችን ኣቶ ኢሳይያስ እየተረቀቀ የነበረውን የጦቢያን ሕገ መንግሥት እንዲገመግሙ በጦቢያው ጠቅላይ ኣቶ መለስ አማካኝነት ተጋብዘው እንደነበረ፡ ብረዚደንታችንም በዘረኝነት ላይ የተመሰረተው የጦቢያው ሕገመንግሥት ለጦቢያ እንደማይበጅ ለአቶ መለስ ቍልጭ አድርገው እንደገለጡላቸው ካፋቸው ሰማን። ግሩም ነው። :mrgreen:

የሃገሬ ብረዚደንት ባንዱ ቃለ መጠይቃቸው ወቅት፡ የኤርትራ ህዝብ እንደመከረበትንና እንደዘከረበት የተገለጸውን የኤርትራን ሕገ መንግሥት ከመተግበር ይልቅ “የሞተ ሕገመንግሥት ነው” እንዳሉ ይታወቃል። ታድያ ለምንድን ነው የኤርትራ ህዝብ የመከረበትንና የዘከረበትን ሕገ መንግሥት “የሞተ ሕገ መንግሥት ነው” ለማለት የደፈሩት? የኤርትራ ሕገ መንግሥትንስ ለምንድን ነው ተግባር ላይ ያላዋሉት? ተብለው አልተጠየቁም ማለት ነው! . . . እኛ እንጠርጥር እንዴ? ብረዚደንታችን ለጦቢያው ጠቅላይ ለመለስ የኤርትራ ህዝብ የመከረበትንና የዘከረበትን ሕገመንግሥት “ገምግምልኝ” ብለው ሰጥተው፡ ጠቅላዪ መለስ ደግሞ በበኩላቸው “ይህ ለኤርትራ ህዝብ የማይበጅ ነው!” የሚል “መሰሪ ምክርና ግምገማ” ለብረዚደንታችን ሰጥተዋቸው ይሆንን? ? ? :lol: . . . ይበልጥ የሚገርመው ደግሞ “አዲስ የሕገ መንግሥት አርቃቂ ኮሚቴ” ኣዋቅሬ አዲስ ሕገ መንግሥት እያስጻፍኩ ነው በማለት ከ4-5 ዓመታት በፊት ለኤርትራ ህዝብ በይፋ ተናግረው ሲያበቁ እስከ ዛሬ ድረስ ስለ አዲሱ እሳቸው ስለሚያጽፉት ሕገ መንግሥት ለኤርትራ ሕዝብ ትንፍሽ አለማለታቸው፡ ትዝብት ውስጥ ጥሏቸዋል። . . . ሓቅማ እንዲህ መነገር ኣለበት፡ የምን ማድበስበስ ነው!
Zmeselo wrote:

ለኢትዮጵያ የማይጠቅም ነው

የሚል ጥያቄ አቅርበውላቸው ነበር።

. . .

ከህወሓት መወገድ በኋላ በቀጣናው ላይ አዲስ የትብብር ምዕራፍ ተከፍቷል ያሉት ፕሬዝዳንት ኢሳያስ፤ በኤርትራና በኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ መካከል የመደጋገፍና አብሮ የማደግ እድሎች እንዳሉ . . . አብራርተዋል።

ብረዚደንታችን እንዲህ ኣይነት አመለካከት ፈጽሞ የላቸውም። እንክተት ሲሉ ለጋራ እድገት እንስራ ማለታቸው እንጂ፡ ኤርትራ ጎረቤቶቿ ተንጠራርተው የማይደርሱባት ሃገር እንድትሆን የሚል ንፉግ አስተሳሰብ የላቸውም። ኤርትራም ጎረቤቶቿም እንዲያድጉ ይሻሉ፡ ኤርትራ ካለችበት የእድገት ደረጃ ከፍ ወዳለ ደረጃ እንድትሸጋገር ሕዝቧ ለስራ ይክተት፡ ውሸታሞችን በማጋለጥ ሃቅን በመግለጥ የወያኔ ዓይነት ዋሾዎችን ቀልባቸውን እንግፈፍ ማለታቸው እንደሆነ ብዙዎች ይስማሙበታል። :mrgreen:
Zmeselo wrote:

(ጀናይ) - - . . .

ኢሰያስ ክተቱ ኢልና ኢልኩም ከኣ ንኵናት ከይመስለኩም። ንኵናት እንተዝደሊ፣ ቅድሚ መጥቃዕቲ ናይ ትግራይ ክተት ምበለ ነይሩ። ንወያነ ኣብ ውሽጢ 17 መዓልታት እዩ ድዕኽ ድዕኽ ኣቢልዋ። ንኵናት እንተኾይኑ ሃገር ኣኺሉ ዝተርፍ ዓቅሚ ሰብ ኣለዋ። ኩሉ ምስተወደአ እዩ ክተት ዝብል ዘሎ። እቲ ክተት፣ ሃገር ንምውንጫፍ፣ ንኤርትራ ጎረባብትና ተመጣጢሮም ኣብ ዘይረኽብዋ ምዕባለ ሰማይ ንምስቃል እዩ

Last edited by Zmeselo on 23 Feb 2021, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 19 Feb 2021, 19:03

ተጋሩ ልምንታይ እይና ከብድና ሀይረገፁና ዓርሳትና ነቃልዕ?? :roll: :roll: ዋይ ዋይ፣ ሓንሻብ ናይና ወገን እያቶም ትግራይ ዘዕንዉ ለለው ንብል፣ ሓንሻብ ድማ ሻዕውያ እያቶም ንብል። ኸምዙይ ዓይነት ስራሕቲ መገመቲና እምበይ ልማንም ከነታልል የንኽእሊ። ሓሾት ተናጊሮም አው ሓዲድ ዝሃረሱ ጁንታውያን ባቡር ጨፍሊቓቶም። እውነት ተናጊሮም አው ሓዲድ ዝሃረሱ ሃምዚ ሀማይ እውነተኛ ተጋሩ ድማ ጊሓት ጊሓት ይምስገኑ: ይስስኑ። እውነት ምንጋር የሔይሽ። :roll: :roll:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 21 Feb 2021, 04:18

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: