Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Isayas interview target audience is blind followers. The goal is to keep them from raising internal issues

Post by eden » 17 Feb 2021, 21:00

Zmeslo

Fed up

Sesame

Ejersa

Pushkin

ZEMEN

Weyaneisdead

Followers

Digital Weyne

Fiyameta

Abe Abrehaley

Cigar

Asmara

Gesgis

Tog Wuchale

Molover

Temt

Hawzen

Sebdoyelen

lice

Justo

Judgemental

Roha

Abdisa

TesfaNews

Tembienliberation

Hameddiebweyane

Kuasmeda

Qindubu

Euroland

Cigar

Re: Isayas interview target audience is blind followers. The goal is to keep them from raising internal issues

Post by Cigar » 17 Feb 2021, 21:22

Eden the agame hoe, I bet if some hasad neighbor keep on putting logs and garbage in your door step, that you can't get in it, unless you keep on cleaning them every time that happens and hence you won't have time to tend to your internal home cleanliness, cooking, taking baths, raise your snotty little agame children.
That is the logic of it.
But I am not saying that our govt is not doing its job in our internal affairs while cleaning your qondaf agame as*ses.
Not talking about questions which were not asked doesn't mean that there is a lack of doing numerous amazing internal projects, you weasel.
It might even be purposely done to break your spines for you were expecting answers which are not your freaking business.
Go talk about your woyane and your over 4 million dying agames and leave Eritrean affairs to Eritreans.
After all, your dream is to not see Eritrea implement all the things you are shedding your crocodile tears for, right?
Then it should make you happy that our internal issue is what you wish it is, because you didn't hear a sh*it about it.
For god sake are we to believe that you will be happy to see Eritrea become Singapore and the only humanitarian country in the world?
Go freaking play your elementary game with leflafi adghi and alike.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: Isayas interview target audience is blind followers. The goal is to keep them from raising internal issues

Post by Kuasmeda » 17 Feb 2021, 23:00

The Agame prostitute. You Agames never step yor dirty feet on the Eritrean soil for ever!!! Eritrea will open only its border through Humera & Assab. We will fence our border with Agame by explosives :lol: :lol: :lol:
eden wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 22:52
I rest my case